What's new

Why the TTP is undefeatable

South Asian civilization has a long history, and countless heroes have emerged in history. There are also many world powers. Many are Islamic countries. South Asian Islamic culture will give you a strong confidence in your identity. Countless South Asian Islamic heroes in history will bring you strength and unity. It will bring Pakistan the confidence in its identity that it must possess to become a powerful country. Confidence does not necessarily mean success, but lack of confidence will definitely fail.
I agree, confidence leads to motivation which creates a drive to succeed.

As long as you have confidence, and a system which prioritises meritocracy - I believe you can extract the best from your population.

I agree, confidence leads to motivation which creates a drive to succeed.

As long as you have confidence, and a system which prioritises meritocracy - I believe you can extract the best from your population.
Religion must be taken into one's own hands. Religion must be perfectly integrated with South Asian Islamic culture, impeccable! To deny Pakistani Islamic propaganda is to deny South Asian Islamic identity.It is also denying the history of Islam in South Asia and denying the cultural relics of Islam in South Asia. Denying South Asian Islamic culture.

Last edited:
Separate religion from state and go full Ataturk.

Just got back from Turkey, its well developed and just normal. No mullah, no strange looking people, prosperity. Its ideal. Wish Pakistan could become this.
Can you explain why Turkey feels more attractive to you than, say, U.K.? I have not been to Turkey and a few Turks I knew here in U.S. were not much different from other Europeans, may be slightly different accent. My most recent 'encounter' is Dr. Oz and but for his name Mehmet, speaks, thinks and acts like any Connecticut Yankee.

Can you explain why Turkey feels more attractive to you than, say, U.K.? I have not been to Turkey and a few Turks I knew here in U.S. were not much different from other Europeans, may be slightly different accent. My most recent 'encounter' is Dr. Oz and but for his name Mehmet, speaks, thinks and acts like any Connecticut Yankee.

Turkey is not the UK however I would say its very close to european standard. Very well developed. No strange looking mullah types causing an eyesore on the street. I can see Ataturk really polished their way of life.

I enjoyed Malaysia too and even though the locals are more conservative the society is open. The best moment was when I was in Penang and I was having a drink in a korean bar filled with koreans and I could hear the adhan outside and people walking for Friday prayers. Nobody noticed each other, it was perfect. How it should be.

Both countries were not vulgar with their open societies. That's an important distinction because India's interpretation is crass and tryhard in comparison.

I wish Pakistan could be this but I don't think the people there have it in them sadly.

Turkey is not the UK however I would say its very close to european standard. Very well developed. No strange looking mullah types causing an eyesore on the street. I can see Ataturk really polished their way of life.

I enjoyed Malaysia too and even though the locals are more conservative the society is open. The best moment was when I was in Penang and I was having a drink in a korean bar filled with koreans and I could hear the adhan outside and people walking for Friday prayers. Nobody noticed each other, it was perfect. How it should be.

Both countries were not vulgar with their open societies. That's an important distinction because India's interpretation is vulgar and crass.

I wish Pakistan could be this but I don't think the people there have it in them sadly.
It is possible but not at the current stage, first a national identity needs to develop and mature over time, populations need to be integrated more under a single umbrella, and through more development it will reach that.

But the solution of immediately going Ataturk would severely backfire, this is a long process that will take time.

Both countries were not vulgar with their open societies. That's an important distinction because India's interpretation is crass and tryhard in comparison.

Talking of Malaysia, I had an interesting experience as a transit passenger in Kaula Lumpur in the 1990s. I arrived after a long flight at 11 p.m. local time and quickly went to sleep in the airport hotel. Around 7 a.m. or so, I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, a boy of about 14 or 15 tried to explain that I have to go down quickly and have breakfast because they are closing the restaurant. I was still too tired and sleepy and ignored him. later, I woke up leisurely at 9 a.m. and went down to see if i can get some breakfast. As the boy had explained, the front door (very nice, large, glass fronted entrance) was closed. But I could clearly see people walking around and picking up breakfast items from a buffet bar. Equally easily, I could spot a smaller rear door open for people to come and go. I went around, had my fill and later found out that this reverse Potemkin facade is needed to satisfy the country's Ramadan rules. The restaurant had to officially close at sunrise but made no sense to really close it as the airport transit passengers come at all times and most of them are not observing Ramadan. I marveled at Malaysia's genius in keeping one foot in orthodoxy and another in modernity using the convenience of hypocrisy.

Talking of Malaysia, I had an interesting experience as a transit passenger in Kaula Lumpur in the 1990s. I arrived after a long flight at 11 p.m. local time and quickly went to sleep in the airport hotel. Around 7 a.m. or so, I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, a boy of about 14 or 15 tried to explain that I have to go down quickly and have breakfast because they are closing the restaurant. I was still too tired and sleepy and ignored him. later, I woke up leisurely at 9 a.m. and went down to see if i can get some breakfast. As the boy had explained, the front door (very nice, large, glass fronted entrance) was closed. But I could clearly see people walking around and picking up breakfast items from a buffet bar. Equally easily, I could spot a smaller rear door open for people to come and go. I went around, had my fill and later found out that this reverse Potemkin facade is needed to satisfy the country's Ramadan rules. The restaurant had to officially close at sunrise but made no sense to really close it as the airport transit passengers come at all times and most of them are not observing Ramadan. I marveled at Malaysia's genius in keeping one foot in orthodoxy and another in modernity using the convenience of hypocrisy.
Totally unnecessary even from an Islamic perspective

People have several reasons not to be fasting like illnesses, women being on their period, old age, medication requirements, etc.

Should leave them open and whoever wants to eat, is their decision. They could fit into several categories above and if they don't, no one can stop them and most wouldn't care.

People don't realise that majority of civilised and educated religious people only care about straight up anti-Islamic laws. Like normalising and endorsing LGBT nationally, allowing prostitution openly, etc.

I mean forget religious, even China banned feminine men on national media lol and they're atheist

People have several reasons not to be fasting like illnesses, women being on their period, old age, medication requirements, etc.

Should leave them open and whoever wants to eat, is their decision. They could fit into several categories above and if they don't, no one can stop them and most wouldn't care.

People don't realise that majority of civilised and educated religious people only care about straight up anti-Islamic laws. Like normalising and endorsing LGBT nationally, allowing prostitution openly, etc.

I mean forget religious, even China banned feminine men on national media lol and they're atheist
Malaysia is a nice country really, all in all. Just a couple of minor amusing practices. I looked up and found this nuttiness of fasting hypocrisy is still around.

There is very little religious difference between China and Russia, Ukraine and other former Soviet countries. They also considered themselves atheists 30 years ago.Many people in China believe in cause and effect, and most of them also go to temples to worship gods and burn incense!

Last edited:
Any thing is possible, the army can go to any extent even Dhaka kind of crackdown is on cards.
Did Dhaka style crackdown work? What was the outcome of such crackdown?
There’s your answer.

There is very little religious difference between China and Russia, Ukraine and other former Soviet countries. They also considered themselves atheists 30 years ago.Many people in China believe in cause and effect, and most of them also go to temples to worship gods and burn incense!
Religion is everywhere. Even atheists have a religion. Atheists make theory of evolution their religion. No one lives life without a purpose. Everyone has at least some purpose to do what they do. For example for China it can be protecting their unique communist identity and their unique system. For this Chinese are ready to kill and die over. For us our identity is Islam and we’re ready to kill and die over it. Even secular usa is controlled by evangelical Christian lobby. Turkey’s secular experiment is also slowly coming to an end as we see their society being more concerned about Islam at a state level ever since Erdogan took power. Even the secular European states have strong religious lobbies that guide the state like Poland has Far right Christians and east Europe has orthodox Christians. Religion will always be there. But European countries have the luxury of having 1 large dominating ethnicity which the country was founded over. Pakistan is many ethnicities combined. We can’t afford to leave Islam or else all our ethnic groups will demand a separate state. It’s like why China right now can’t back away from its current system and become a USA style country because it to has many ethnicities that build it up and are united by CCP.

Religion is everywhere. Even atheists have a religion. Atheists make theory of evolution their religion. No one lives life without a purpose. Everyone has at least some purpose to do what they do. For example for China it can be protecting their unique communist identity and their unique system. For this Chinese are ready to kill and die over. For us our identity is Islam and we’re ready to kill and die over it. Even secular usa is controlled by evangelical Christian lobby. Turkey’s secular experiment is also slowly coming to an end as we see their society being more concerned about Islam at a state level ever since Erdogan took power. Even the secular European states have strong religious lobbies that guide the state like Poland has Far right Christians and east Europe has orthodox Christians. Religion will always be there. But European countries have the luxury of having 1 large dominating ethnicity which the country was founded over. Pakistan is many ethnicities combined. We can’t afford to leave Islam or else all our ethnic groups will demand a separate state. It’s like why China right now can’t back away from its current system and become a USA style country because it to has many ethnicities that build it up and are united by CCP.
It is a fact that Pakistan and Islam go hand in hand, Pakistan is the inheritor of South Asian Islamic history & identity. Anyone who denies this or tries to change this would simply be foolish and ignorant.

To even make the idea of secularism viable, it would probably only be possible hundreds of years into the future once Pakistan's identity has matured and is capable of standing on it's own, and the ethnic groups have integrated over a long while.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What's your opinion on Daniel Haqiqatjou and Mohammed Hijab?

Do you disagree strongly with any of their beliefs?

Last edited:
What's your opinion on Daniel Haqiqatjou and Mohammed Hijab?
Their both 🐐
Do you disagree strongly with any of their beliefs?
I just don’t agree with Haqiqatjou on how he deals with other Islamic scholars of people of different Aqidah. His recent Instagram posts aren’t it. I get his points but there’s a way to do things like debate with another scholar. Otherwise religiously I don’t think he has said anything I don’t agree with yet.
Mohammed Hijab I think there’s some things he said which I hold different opinion on (I’m not sure exactly and I don’t even remember if it’s him).
I don’t follow these 2 that closely. If what they say is in line with my Fiqh and Aqidah then I agree.
But we have to remember that these 2 ARE NOT Islamic scholars. They are good at debating. They have basic Islamic knowledge. However they are still layman and are not scholars. Any Islamic issue should be consulted with Ulema. These guys are good at their debates but they can also make mistakes and could also be wrong since they have no formal Islamic education.

Did Dhaka style crackdown work? What was the outcome of such crackdown?
There’s your answer.

haramkhor jarnails have no other option to save their arse, either bow down infront of people or do Dhaka 2.0

Theory of evolution gives you no more purpose than the Theory of gravity. They merely explain the nature that we see around us.
Religion has two purposes in life 1. is explaining the nature. Who makes the rain? God. Who makes Earthquakes? God. You get the idea. Science challanges this part of the religion. Doesn't try to give you a purpose in life. That's up to you.

Turkey's secularism has been eroded by the AKP administration, sure. But it's the AKP coming to an end, not secularism. Only a few months left.

For 20 years Erdo ruled Turkey and for 20 years he never dared to openly challenge secularism and push for sharia.

Back
Top Bottom