What's new

Why South Asians Are More Likely To Get Diabetes Than Europeans

Red meat and generally a lot more oily lifestyle.
The advantage to BD is the reliance on seafood.
Seafood has its own toxic elements at times but as a diet is eons better than red meat.

Technically I could die in my late 30s too - multi generational heart disease and some diabetes as well.
The main reason is oil. We use dogshit oil, almost everyone buys refined sunflower oil. Olive oil is way too expensive and corn oil is also expensive. Restaurants use extremely bad oil, some even recycle the oil multiple times which is not only disgusting but extremely harmful to health.

Amazing! I try to watch my diet as well. And include as many anti-oxidants as possible.

Lots of fruit, vegetables and 2-3 cups green tea a day is also part of my diet.

Green Tea is thought to contain many antioxidants and also may posses anti-inflammatory properties.

Tea has another benefit as it easy to increase your fluid intake by drinking it and thereby help prevent the formation of kidney stones. Anyway staying hydrated is good for you.

Pakistani diet is not suitable for city folks. Villagers can eat because they work hard as **** all day long.

What makes you golu molus think it’s okay to eat a paratha everyday when you’re going to be sitting behind a desk for 8 hours and your longest walk is to your car/motorcycle or bathroom?

As far as diabetes goes, dood patti cha is the biggest cancer in Pakistani society but pakeez will never give it up.

Luckily I don’t drink it.

Pakistani diet is not suitable for city folks. Villagers can eat because they work hard as **** all day long.

What makes you golu molus think it’s okay to eat a paratha everyday when you’re going to be sitting behind a desk for 8 hours and your longest walk is to your car/motorcycle or bathroom?
Golu molus 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

It's because of the horrific diet full of sugar and low quality oil and lack of any exercise, which is substituted by BS "slimming" drinks.

Another thing I’ve noticed when I went to Pakistan last, is watching pakeez eat killed my appetite. They eat like they’ve never seen food before and this is not only at weddings.

They eat to the point of coma, then lay around all day thinking about what they’re gonna eat next.

Last edited:
Another thing I’ve noticed when I went to Pakistan last, is watching pakeez eat killed my appetite. They eat like they’ve never seen food before and this is not only at weddings.
Reverse culture shock
😏🤔

EXACTLY!!
In pinds they eat at least 2-3 desi ghee filled parathas per meal(early teens 12-13 too, adult), meat curries and vegetables - but all of it works out fine for them cause they as a family spend hours upon hours working the field, taking care of animals, doing house chores
If you carry the same lifestyle to cities you are begging for a disaster- just compare city folks with villagers and for the most part, villagers are taller, way more fit or the built is better, and seem to live longer than city folks

I guess starving beggars really can’t be choosers
I've seen different forms of poverty in this country but never seen any starvation.
Our agricultural and food producing resources are in abundance. Even so called European countries higher in per capita income at some point faced famine or short shortage because they are dependent on food imports.
In our villages even small poor villagers eat good. And the food sharing generous cultures we have , people with zero income get the food. God works in mysterious ways.
We have everything in this country except good governance and honest leaders.

EXACTLY!!
In pinds they eat at least 2-3 desi ghee filled parathas per meal(early teens 12-13 too, adult), meat curries and vegetables - but all of it works out fine for them cause they as a family spend hours upon hours working the field, taking care of animals, doing house chores
If you carry the same lifestyle to cities you are begging for a disaster- just compare city folks with villagers and for the most part, villagers are taller, way more fit or the built is better, and seem to live longer than city folks

That’s why when I went to lahore with my uncle we were laughing because we heard Lahoris baray gym shym kaar de. Even if one of them looked well built they were short and had small hands. LoL

Add into this that lahori males wear skinny jeans with teelis for legs, our entire trip was a laugh fast.

Plus the homosexual accent.

Mamu said ‘lagda lahori kurrian di pent’a chukki jande lande’cho. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom