What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

Posted by @KS

“Steven Wilkinson, Duke University, has authored a paper on Violence and Riots in India. Raw data has been published in the paper "Varshney-Wilkinson Dataset on Hindu-Muslim Violence in India, 1950-1995, Version 2.":

During NEHRU’s rule – 1950-1964, 263 riots in 16 states occurred.

During INDIRA GANDHI’s rule (1966-1977 and 1980-1984) 337 riots in 15 states have been recorded. And, this is apart from the Khalistani violence and then Sikh Youth cleansing in rural Punjab – a chapter of violence by Congress led Police rule (led by KPS Gill), that no one ever talks about!

During RAJIV GANDHI’s time 291 riots in 15 states have been documented incl. the Sikh massacres of 1984.

So, surely, when so many riots and killings were going on in Nehru’s, Indira’s, Rajiv Gandhi’s rules, they must have been at the receiving end as well. Right?

WRONG!!

All THREE of them received BHARAT RATNA for exemplary Governance.”

Krait a must read book by a Muslim PHD lady on Hindu Muslim Riots cause and history, wherein she says, or rather PROVES, that 95% of the riots were started by Muslims. she has written a theses:

Bano, Zainab

Politics and Communalism: A political-historical analysis of communal
riots in post independence India with special reference to Gujrat and
Rajasthan. Phd. Thesis, University of Udaipur
Udaipur: University of Udaipur, 1976, English
National Social Science Documentation Centre (NASSDOC)
35 Feroz Shah Road
New Delhi: 110001, India

I have read it.
Its available on scribd.

Posted by @KS

“Steven Wilkinson, Duke University, has authored a paper on Violence and Riots in India. Raw data has been published in the paper "Varshney-Wilkinson Dataset on Hindu-Muslim Violence in India, 1950-1995, Version 2.":

During NEHRU’s rule – 1950-1964, 263 riots in 16 states occurred.

During INDIRA GANDHI’s rule (1966-1977 and 1980-1984) 337 riots in 15 states have been recorded. And, this is apart from the Khalistani violence and then Sikh Youth cleansing in rural Punjab – a chapter of violence by Congress led Police rule (led by KPS Gill), that no one ever talks about!

During RAJIV GANDHI’s time 291 riots in 15 states have been documented incl. the Sikh massacres of 1984.

So, surely, when so many riots and killings were going on in Nehru’s, Indira’s, Rajiv Gandhi’s rules, they must have been at the receiving end as well. Right?

WRONG!!

All THREE of them received BHARAT RATNA for exemplary Governance.”

So I should change my views coz KS posted some post?

In democratic India, Congress sponsored Sikh Genocide and no justice to victims, in Gujarat riots started by Muslims, 75 convictions. Dozens of Riots in UP,Assam, West Bengal after 2002 riots in Gujarat.

Congress pitched schemes for Farmers, farmers are selling organs, corruption in crores. GOI respects Italian Court over Choppergate while Govt. of Italy disrespects our Court.

Coalgate, 2G, CWG, Choppergate, etc.etc. scams after scams.

Even Maldives is defying India now. How low can India get ?

Owaisi also on bail, compare his speech with Togadia. Togadia released just to appease Hindu community to bail out Owaisi.

Whole world is talking about Rapes in Delhi, state and Central govt. of Congress.

Don't support anyone, but vote to Lesser of Two evils. BJP under Modi is much-much better than Congress under Gandhi family. Modi is bringing Development based Politics. Support the cause, if not the man

Its Just like Eek Taraf Kuvaa or doosari taraf Khai.................

So I should change my views coz KS posted some post?
Mentioned to give him credit.

The real point is what is mentioned after that. Tell me is Congress a Secular Party ?

Can you tell me no. of Convictions in 1984 Sikh Genocide ? Has any Gandhi family member ever apologized for it ?

One can understand riots in Gujarat as it has 3 century long blood history of communal riots, but what happened in 1984, is quite different and weird.

the same constitution that tells india is seculaar.....freedom of expression.....

actually do you know one thing......freedom of expression is a fundamental right enshrined in the constition from beginning....but secularism was a word inserted when india was in emergency.....in 1976.....so every indian has the right to debate and criticise secularism is he wants...you are no one to question that 50 paise wala....

regarding keeping out of power...wait for it.....that smugness wont last long...right now you people vote in blocks......but the majority is already waking up from sleep due to spread of education....in coming years it will only increase.....then you ll know your true place....

You aren't 'expressing' anything, you're trying to shove it down our throats- that's the problem here. Whoever gave you the idea that you will decide (not just opine) what patriotism or nationalism is? Freedom of expression as a right is enshrined to make sure that people like you don't hijack things. As far as 'smugness' is concerned, let's see- we've heard this before and we all know where your guys are and what their place is right now (swatting flies)- and I'm not intersted in your general reflections. Stick to the topic.

Mentioned to give him credit.

Th real point is what is mentioned after that. Tell me is this Secular Party ?

Can you tell me no. of Convictions in 1984 Sikh Genocide ? Has any Gandhi family member ever apologized for it ?

Hypothetically, if you prove that Congress is non secular- you think I should therefore vote for a communal/ fundamentalist party?

Some of these comments attacking anyone who thinks that the BJP is not the panacea for all ills is bordering on the imbecilic. How does anyone rationally ask someone from Karnataka to vote for the BJP after they have run the most corrupt administration in the state's history, breaking every record of corruption & then some? How is anybody here supposed to vote for Modi? By voting & rewarding the incredibly corrupt people here so that Modi can run a mythical non-corrupt government at the centre(with the support of these corrupt chaps). It would be funny if it weren't all so very pathetic. :hitwall:

ATTENTION:
TWEET from SWAMY:

Metro Magistrate heard me and decided to take my statement on oath before deciding to summon TDK and Buddhu. Next date 9/7/13. Suits me

(TDK is kickback queen aka vishkanya aka Sonia Maino, and bhudu is rahul)
He is one man lone army against Sonia....
Remains unchallenged.....

Its Just like Eek Taraf Kuvaa or doosari taraf Khai.................
Ek tarf gaddha, dusri taraf khaayi.

Gaddhe main kood lo better hai, thodi chot hi aayegi, Khayi main kode to seedhe upar. :D

Some of these comments attacking anyone who thinks that the BJP is not the panacea for all ills is bordering on the imbecilic. How does anyone rationally ask someone from Karnataka to vote for the BJP after they have run the most corrupt administration in the state's history breaking every record of corruption & then some? How is anybody here supposed to vote for Modi? By voting & rewarding the incredibly corrupt people here so that Modi can run a mythical non-corrupt government at the centre(with the support of these corrupt chaps). It would be funny if it weren't all so very pathetic. :hitwall:

What is a present situation if not worse?
scam after scam!
do you want a change or not?
if so, then what party would you suggest?

What is a present situation if not worse?
scam after scam!
do you want a change or not?
if so, then what party would you suggest?

You think I'm happy voting for either? One has run a national government poorly & the other has looted my state. How the hell do I differentiate?

My point is simple. The BJP is not filled with angels. A single swallow does not a summer make.

@Bang Galore..........................what about launching a new political party..................& you as National president.............

Last edited by a moderator:
You think I'm happy voting for either? One has run a national government poorly & the other has looted my state. How the hell do I differentiate?

My point is simple. The BJP is not filled with angels. A single swallow does not a summer make.

So is congress, which is NOT milk n honey....
But during national election, as an Indian, you should vote on national line instead of regional (karnatak) issue.
Why you are clueless is beyond me...
The previous congress party in karnataka did not loot karnatak?
Where r u mister? Need some mirror?

Pretty much bang on. I have no problems with people not voting for Congress because of the mess that they have made- BUT DON'T tell me they're voting for BJP coz BJP is 'not corrupt'. I too live in Karnataka and not one part, one organ of this state is even acceptable- EVERYTHING is drenched in corruption. Every road has potholes (coz the contractors make money by cutting corners), RTO is a den, MPs and MLAs are haggling for cash- it really cannot get worse than this. I've also lived in Chennai- TN parties are corrupt but every major road (and most minor ones) are well maintained. Just compare Mount Road in Chennai with Old Madras Road in BNg and you'll immediately see the difference.

So is congress, which is NOT milk n honey....
But during national election, as an Indian, you should vote on national line instead of regional (karnatak) issue.
Why you are clueless is beyond me...
The previous congress party in karnataka did not loot karnatak?
Where r u mister? Need some mirror?

So you're gonna tell what an 'Indian' has to do and what is 'duty' is?

Some of these comments attacking anyone who thinks that the BJP is not the panacea for all ills is bordering on the imbecilic. How does anyone rationally ask someone from Karnataka to vote for the BJP after they have run the most corrupt administration in the state's history, breaking every record of corruption & then some? How is anybody here supposed to vote for Modi? By voting & rewarding the incredibly corrupt people here so that Modi can run a mythical non-corrupt government at the centre(with the support of these corrupt chaps). It would be funny if it weren't all so very pathetic. :hitwall:
Thing is people will again going to vote on basis of religion and false promises made by Congress. Is BJP good, no it isn't. Karnataka Govt. can't even touch the failures of UPA by any means, even if we consider proportion wise.

I am pro Development based politics, not religion based, that's why I support Modi but hate Rajnath Singh. Rajnath Singh and co. still talking of Ram Mandir which overshadows Modi's Development based approach.

But when I see UPA govt., it just gives frustration to everyone. Just look at Corruption under this govt. Look at riots in state ruled by Congress and its allies in past few years.

Idiotic comments passed by Home Minister which for the first time made India as terrorism supporter. Failed Foreign Policy.

We all knew as 2014 approaches, Pakistan will kick out Aman ki Asha. We again got fooled. We had perfect opportunity after 26/11 and OBL found in Pakistan to get entire world's support, but we lost the opportunity.

When Indian soldiers were beheaded, it took 6 days for PM to condemn the act. After Maldives snub, Indian word of assurance now means nothing.

Bring anyone but Congress. At least other are not scamming India since 1947 on scale Congress has been.

if modi is selcted as pm rajasthan,haryana,delhi,himachal maimum vote will go to ..bjp and i will see rise of seats in UP as well
That's not an answer to my question

Talking about 'big' states- the sort that can tilt the balance in GE

Back
Top Bottom