What's new

Why So Serious India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay.. thats it.. i am convinced..I need some girls to have sex with right now..

being an Indian, it would be difficult for you to find one who is ready to have sex with you before marriage and even if you find one , you both will have to do it secretly in some horse stable with all the stinking ambiance. thats the pain of backward Indian culture. don't you think so?

Dude news flash...I did the boogey woogey for the first time when I was 14, horror of of horrors was no one was out to kill me or the girl - who btw happened to be a Muslim chick - for yr info if u happen to be one.

14 :what: Thats an achievement.I did it when i was 17 and i thought i was cool :lol:

being an Indian, it would be difficult for you to find one who is ready to have sex with you before marriage and even if you find one , you both will have to do it secretly in some horse stable with all the sticking ambiance. thats the pain of backward Indian culture. don't you think so?

You are trying to talk dirty here...This is not a sex forum.

Seriously guys he/she/it is trying to talk dirty with Indians ;)

14 :what: Thats an achievement.I did it when i was 17 and i thought i was cool :lol:

You are trying to talk dirty here...This is not a sex forum.

Seriously guys he/she/it is trying to talk dirty with Indians ;)

thanx for validation my post.

here you can see an Indian saying 'SEX' is dirty. what makes it dirty you idiot?

Thats my point. if they find it they'll kill you even though you just had a pleasurable act. you didn't harm anyone nor did you wasted your parent's money, nor killed anyone but your parents will not understand your happiness and would kill you. sad Indian society.

Don't take the "kill" thing literally. He just means that he will be in trouble. I am involved with my girlfriend for the last 6 years, her parents know it, my parents know it, but its is a cultural thing for us Indians to show modesty and respect in presence of elders. You don't know jacks*it about India. Or worse, you are a girl a** f**ked and betrayed by an Indian. So which one is it?

PS: Munni badnam ho rahi hai, Sheila jawan ho rahi hai aur tu bakch*di mein time waste kar raha hai.

hats off to you to have guts enough to use the gifts of God in the society which is so barbaric and backward. India needs more people like you who live for themselves and whose goal is not just to please others :)

Yeah so were a number of my friends and their girl friends....but repression of sexual desire?....parents killing their kids for sleeping around?...r u sure u r talking of India?... India with the highest nos of teenage abortions....pre marital sex...adultery...divorce's.....highest sales in the world of condoms / birth control pills/ after sex pills/ highest number of sex workers... the highest population growth...child marriages...land of the kamasutra?

I got seduced by women when I was 10 years old....so difficult to believe that we are bereft or deprived of sex.:undecided::undecided:

If they consider sex as sin then how did they became the second most populated country :D

topic is not sex after marriage but sex before marriage and especially during teen years when hormones are at the speed of light. the time when its best to make sex :)

Desperate Pakistanis!! :pakistan:

I pity you and your existence because your only source of entertainment is to search negative about the country you are taught to hate right after your birth..

thanx for validation my post.

here you can see an Indian saying 'SEX' is dirty. what makes it dirty you idiot?

You called me an idiot..dont you know talking dirty means talking about sex..It is a term used everywhere even in your USA..you fool.

topic is not sex after marriage but sex before marriage and especially during teen years when hormones are at the speed of light. the time when its best to make sex :)

Listen..there is nothing cool having sex when you are a teenager.

Guys and girls who are in their teens please dont listen to this moron...seems to me a sex starved person trying to fulfil her fantasies by opening threads here.

What a low life!!

being an Indian, it would be difficult for you to find one who is ready to have sex with you before marriage and even if you find one , you both will have to do it secretly in some horse stable with all the stinking ambiance. thats the pain of backward Indian culture. don't you think so?

its a country of a billion and more.. We can manage to get laid,be rest assured.Where do you think such a huge population comes from ??

You called me an idiot..dont you know talking dirty means talking about sex..It is a term used everywhere even in your USA..you fool.

Guys and girls who are in their teens please dont listen to this moron...seems to me a sex starved person trying to fulfil her fantasies by opening threads here.

What a low life!!
USA???..are you sure??...he is more like some pre marriage sex starved false flagger...!!!!...his frustration is over flowing....lolz..!!!

What a low life!!

Indian moral police at work. World is full with bad and dirty people with one sane innocent Indian people who do all sort of crimes like killing girl child, abuse their women, abuse their servants but become a moral police when comes the subject of sex. amazing people

Different society have different views about pre-martial and extra martial sex ..some western society treat sex as food while others societies treat it as scared and dont find it right to open your legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry :)

Sex should not be fun especially for teens as some of them make themselves pregnant in this process of enjoying sex at very early stages

Guys and girls who are in their teens please dont listen to this moron...seems to me a sex starved person trying to fulfil her fantasies by opening threads here.What a low life!!

:yahoo:

Now he seems like a sex starved Mullah who never got his lot of 72 virgins after blowing himself up. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom