What's new

Why So Serious India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my threads are based on my observations. what i observe is what i write which everyone knows is cent percent true. trust me when i say not everyone can read personality as good as me.

How does my nationality matters. My views are individualistic not national.
The level of a concern that you show to our beloved country is really touching, but every thread that you start is based on stereotyping a nation of 1.2B. If you are a well intentioned person kindly stop opening such idiotic threads.

Bunch of 40+ year old men, shamelessly trolling on an online forum. If thats not sad I don't know what is.

reason for boded part is because they are taught that sex before marriage is bad, shameless people do this and girl is slut if she does sex before marriage.

i have already given solution to such problem, by up bringing coming generation in open environment which makes him daring, accepting and confident to stand for his happiness.

So what's wrong with that sort of thinking??? every woman has a right to determine her sex life and partner, if she is not comfortable with premarital sex than that's her wish, I agree we are a conservative society but I don't see why we need to change ourselves in a hurry...it's not as if the the west ( the more open society) is a beacon of righteousness.

That's how Pakistanis think.. For some, if the girl do not wear burqa or work in film industry like Veena malik, they become sluts..

lol It seem you have obsession with Pakistani men as you dont stop generalizing whole nation in every post..If we consider veena malik as slut what do you indians consider of her? Shri mata or devi? :D

So what's wrong with that sort of thinking??? every woman has a right to determine her sex life and partner, if she is not comfortable with premarital sex than that's her wish, I agree we are a conservative society but I don't see why we need to change ourselves in a hurry...it's not as if the the west ( the more open society) is a beacon of righteousness.

i appreciate the fact that you agree that things need to change. it can't be done in hurry, your current generation can bring up your next generation in an environment which is open and makes your next generation confident, bold, daring. a lot of work need to be done for that. you first need to tackle 5+1 major evils you have in your country. you can find these evils here --> http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189084-5-reasons-why-india-will-never-become-america.html

lol It seem you have obsession with Pakistani men as you dont stop generalizing whole nation in every post..If we consider veena malik as slut what do you indians consider of her? Shri mata or devi? :D

I am just telling you what is the fact.. and don't go to the place where a reply will hurt your hard.. I can also give her one of your prophet's wives name..

I am just telling you what is the fact.. and don't go to the place that a reply will hurt your hard.. I can also give her one of your prophet's wives name..

You are talking sh!t. So stop it and don't bring religion in it particularly our Prophet (SAW).

Surprisingly this thread wasn't closed down before i called it a day/night. Though my observations may hurt many of you but they are true and pure. after chatting with Indians in multiple thread I've got the Idea that its impossible to have healthy discussion with them. You are proving well that Indians are indeed backward and fragile people.

but in any case have a good time ahead :)

I am just telling you what is the fact.. and don't go to the place that a reply will hurt your hard.. I can also give her one of your prophet's wives name..

You are just showing your close mindset by painting all nation with one brush. You need to grow up :)

What veena is doing in india if not slut item songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom