What's new

why so many Indian corners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me play devil's role :D
@BDforever it is an irony that they are divided as hell ;) Tamil corner, Kerala corner this corner that corner ;) you are seeing too many corners exhibiting ethnic frustration .

it seems everyone from India here is feeling left out and in hurry to open own ethnic corner
jealously...pure jealously....b'coz you can't have so many corner so, you are jealous.....nothing else.......:azn:

Let me play devil's role :D
@BDforever it is an irony that they are divided as hell ;) Tamil corner, Kerala corner this corner that corner ;) you are seeing too many corners exhibiting ethnic frustration .

it seems everyone from India here is feeling left out and in hurry to open own ethnic corner

Bas ab @LoveIcon chacha ki kami hai. . rondoos ka trio complete . . .kyu didi ji :pop::pop:

jealously...pure jealously....b'coz you can't have so many corner so, you are jealous.....nothing else.......:azn:

We dont need any corner. you can continue with your desperation

hamara naam hee kafi ha ;)

I for one am glad with all the indian corners. helps identify who is from where and find points to pitch them against one another.
After all, seeing the Congress vs Modi threads and their pithy results has me brimming with Ideas.. (having ignited many a fire with my Indian friends abroad).

I for one am glad with all the indian corners. helps identify who is from where and find points to pitch them against one another.
After all, seeing the Congress vs Modi threads and their pithy results has me brimming with Ideas.. (having ignited many a fire with my Indian friends abroad).

YOu old bald troll :P . Infact even we learn a lot to ignite them fires ;) :D

Coz the idea that it is 'Pakistan Defence Forum' is at best suggestive.....:D (I've been wanting to make this troll statement for a long time:enjoy:)

:D tere pait main baat nahi rukti na

Et tu, Sire
Just_Cuz_15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom