What's new

why so many Indian corners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now diversity is entitled only to india ?:disagree: any way it has nothing to do with the forum
there is already a BD corner...tell me if I am wrong.......
you don't need another.....India is so diverse and so amazing that it need soo many corner.....:agree:

aabe to tere ko mana kisne kiya hai? Bana na dusra corner. Ro kyu raha hai Itna Indian corners pe?
abey oye fula hua pakora, chup kar :mad:

there is already a BD corner...tell me if I am wrong.......
you don't need another.....India is so diverse and so amazing that it need soo many corner.....:agree:
we do not have any corner and we do not need it. yea do not need to advertise incredible india tvc LOL

abey oye fula hua pakora, chup kar :mad:

we do not have any corner and we do not need it. yea do not need to advertise incredible india tvc LOL

You know what..... We Indians are missing some entertainment here so we tend to chit chat in corners.... But for you, you dont need a corner.... You have 1 entire section for chit chat BD section.... :P.......

You know what..... We Indians are missing some entertainment here so we tend to chit chat in corners.... But for you, you dont need a corner.... You have 1 entire section for chit chat BD section.... :P.......
but fact says other thing, indian section is just full of chit chat

ye le ball....thodi der khel le...aur khus ho ja.....

1924820_858076874209284_808842992_n.jpg

There is no American corner, but I still come from there anyway :yay:

@BDforever mate problem is not the corners.....but ladies like @Parul & @levina

They come for chit-chat over here & than the guys also joins them for....you know....obvious reasons.......

So, if we ban Ladies than there will be no Corners
I dont enter a chit chat corner unless I am mentioned/quoted in that thread .., or when a member starts gossiping on the forums.
Btw men have perpetually blamed women for everything.
Come on be a man....
Have you ever seen how the boys here fill up pages on chit chat threads???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom