What's new

why so many Indian corners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haansle bacche, dil kholke haansle. Jaab bakra banega tab dekhenge Rajput ki shaan
2gwb921.gif

Jai Rajputana
126121_Laie_79.gif

Bade bade kile fateh kiye hain humne. . . aurat kya cheez hai
804921_81520_hi.gif

P.S - :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

@BDforever now that this thread managed to survive so long you can add this also to your chit chat corner threads.... (all we need to do is change the title of the thread)

@BDforever now that this thread managed to survive so long you can add this also to your chit chat corner threads.... (all we need to do is change the title of the thread)
ffffffffffff..................... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:mad:

mods please move this thread to members club and rename it BDforever's corner :D

Bangladesh under 19 team should be banned.

Sometime I wonder whats the difference between BD under 19 team & Senior team or for that matter under 14-15 team whatever........

The fact remains that the RESULT of each age group team is same - LOSS BY HUGE MARGIN!!!! :lol:

see guys, it has started to affect members, members are chatting everywhere :disagree:

That's very good, people to people contact and friendship is increasing, this way we might become true friendly countries someday, I mean India & Pakistan only, because any more friendship and Bangladesh will join us. :D

@BDforever mate problem is not the corners.....but ladies like @Parul & @levina

They come for chit-chat over here & than the guys also joins them for....you know....obvious reasons.......

So, if we ban Ladies than there will be no Corners

Arpita, if someone mentions me in chit chat thread; then only I visit it. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom