What's new

why so many Indian corners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let us move this thread to members club which i feel the appropriate place.....

I think one corner more needed for OP perticulerly & the name I suggest for that corner is "whinning corner"...

oh wait a minute one more I think "get a life corner"....

there should be a circle for well rounded people. :)

indeed !!

LOKIGIF.gif

I know you are miffed that your's is such a small country that even if you go area wise there won't be more than 1 corner . Regarding India there are 26 plus distinct languages , all recognized , so the native of those languages love their own corner . This is how we roll in India . One mother tongue language plus english in education .
why there are so many Indian corners ? there suppose to be only one corner for one particular country.
@WebMaster please check this issue

Let me play devil's role :D
@BDforever it is an irony that they are divided as hell ;) Tamil corner, Kerala corner this corner that corner ;) you are seeing too many corners exhibiting ethnic frustration .

it seems everyone from India here is feeling left out and in hurry to open own ethnic corner

@BDforever it is an irony that they are divided as hell ;) Tamil corner, Kerala corner this corner that corner ;) you are seeing too many corners exhibiting ethnic frustration .

it seems everyone from India here is feeling left out and in hurry to open own ethnic corner
you seem to forget the fact that we celebrate disunity, even here.
:sick:
no Indian bothered about it till a bd guy got annoyed.. but then they are only single ethnic country in the world :p:

jana ji aap bhi pushti corner ya fir journalists corner khol lo :)

waise kal V day ki "lakh lakh bhadaiyan" :D

So cheesy and old school troll . Meh like it !! .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom