What's new

Why So Few Nobel Prizes For Muslims? Why Are Muslims Killing Each Other?

The Indus Valley Civ's writings are not deciphered yet. Where did you get it that they developed the Numerals?

BTW - your textbooks have disowned the history and culture of the land. You are either mongols/arabs or indians. If you are descenddent of IVC (as you claim) and then embraced other cultures/civilizations, atleast respect it and own it completely. Can you point me to any historian/text that is taught in schools/ univs where I can read a continuous chain from IVC to present day pakistan? I thought the "idea of pakistan" originated somewhere in 7th century AD (after Islam came into the world)

Buddy that is what is taught in USA & Europe!!
Just because ur textbooks say numerals were invented in jungle of Tamil nadu or maharashtra doesnt mean its true :omghaha:

No doubt Arabs did that.
I am talking about modern world.
Give me the list of big achievements of non western in modern world,I am sure we will struggle for a good score.
whatever we see today whether its technology or medicine research is from west.

Pick up a history book and read.
Europeans were gonna burn their ancestors scientific work.
It was Muslims which preserved, corrected errors like "spontaneous generation", and enchanced them for later generations, and then back to Europeans.

sarcasm bro.:azn:

Going cuckoo there? :crazy:

First look who is claiming Decimal number and Algebra as Arab invention. :lol:

It says the development of Arabic numerals. The numerals that were spread to Europe developed in North Africa which were different from the numerals that came from India at the time and yes Arabs expanded on both works so what is your point exactly? :pop:

That's it in a nutshell.

In the face of populist Islamophobia, and due to a residual colonial-era inferiority complex, many Muslims lack the self worth and strength of character to stand their ground. In a feeble attempt to seek acceptance by the dominant West, they parrot Western propaganda against Islam.

If nature played a cruel trick on them by not making them born white and Western, they can pretend to ignore this "injustice" and act as white and Western as possible.

Dawkins is an intellectually dishonest imbecile. He lacks the intellectual honesty to criticize Zionists and Israel -- where the whole justification is based on religion -- and focuses instead on bashing the politically acceptable targets of Islam and Christianity.

If Dawkins opened his trap against Israel, he would quickly be labeled an anti-Semite and relegated to the dustbins of academia.

Dawkins is against any religion - Judaism included.

8. Why Judaism is Bad - Richard Dawkins vs. a Rabbi - YouTube (Why judaism is bad - by dawkins)

He does not have much say on political issues - which is what israel is.

Ostrich head in the sand mentality, Muslims are dying left, right and center because of WOT, sectarian violence, extremism, enmity, interreligious warfare and trying to equate that with accidents, and crime or social, economical reasons is dumb because Muslims are dying for those reasons as well.
A small example, Boko Haram has killed more than 10,000 people over the last few months - mostly non sect, non muslims though but the religious violence is increasing not decreasing and has now has spread to almost all corners barring some regions namely - South America, certain countries of Europe and Australia. Asia and Africa are the worst affected because of the larger presence of Muslims.
As for Nobel lauretes and education, Most Muslim women hardly get education, or go to school and are most married off at a very young age nor join the work force effectively making 50% of Muslim population low on education and productivity except in a couple of countries. Probably 50% of Muslim men are madrassa educated as basic education, that leaves out around 20-25% of Muslims who probably get a decent education.

Buddy that is what is taught in USA & Europe!!
Just because ur textbooks say numerals were invented in jungle of Tamil nadu or maharashtra doesnt mean its true :omghaha:

Please- Where did you get that Decimals / numerals were invented in IVC? proof or link. If you do not have it, then please say so.

Good article by @RiazHaq I enjoyed reading your point of view, you brought up good arguments against the critics and naysayers,

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt Arabs did that.
I am talking about modern world.
Give me the list of big achievements of non western in modern world,I am sure we will struggle for a good score.
whatever we see today whether its technology or medicine research is from west.

Sorry but we Easterners built much of the foundation and then the tide switched westward. The current scenario says the pendulum will once again be swinging east now if you want the bogus nobel peace prize for acknowledgement that is another story entirely.

I thought anyone coming from India is Muhajir in Pakistan. I didnt know that it was limited only to UP and Bihar.

then half of pakistan would be muhajir :cuckoo:

btw muhajir call themselves that

Back
Top Bottom