What's new

Why So Few Nobel Prizes For Muslims? Why Are Muslims Killing Each Other?

As on IITs I would not blame you. Watch the video yourself.

Save me the crap. How many students do IIT have in total? compared others in other countries. I come from a country with equally huge population. Do you know how many top student do we produce?

Now you're talking.

Bschools are the most sensitive to economic recession. Over the last few years, it's not surprising that placement rate dropped drastically. But your chinese friends should have no problem getting jobs in China, not counting last year.

As I said before, I give a zilch of what you think about IITs or US Bschools, neither I am here to convince you.

My Chinese classmates/alumni are really doing good. They occupy top/key positions both in state owned enterprises and MNCs in your country. They are serving your country really well.

ahh..one more thread on Pakistani's identity crisis. On one hand, in every other thread, they claim that they've ruled Indian sub-contintent for 1000s of years and have no direct link to Indians and the other they also want to claim the IVC and it's achievements. First decide up on who you're then you will get answers to most of your questions automatically.

I'd like to comment on the comment about how Muslims developed several useful technologies / sciences in the middle ages, when the Catholic Church's war on science in Europe was in full swing; I'd judge a culture by what it's current generation does, more than what their ancestors have done.

Fact is that muslims today don't like to teach others, but rather get much of their self-esteem from holding knowledge that no-one or few others know.
I believe that a sure way to peace and prosperity is by fostering non-religious education for all citizens regardless of economic means (with oil income for instance). And then creating creative- and service-jobs for those graduated students in your own country, so as not to lose them to other countries where those jobs are available. This can be done with a bit of propaganda and favorable laws to foster startup companies. The internet/smartphone economy alone offers many opportunities to bring international wealth to your country, I bet even more than tourism can (if not already, then within a decade or so).

Back
Top Bottom