What's new

Why Sindhis are genetically no where near Indians(Gujaratis)

To end this the argument (sorry for inconveniences) we were once sindhu hindus now muslim sindhu the majority of what were sindhu Hindus converted throughout the invasions attempted at the sindhu river be it early invasions or by the mongols who tried to besiege multan or the battle of river ravi people of sindhu began to realise that Islam was Allah grace upon them so people like malik kafur converted and continue the legacy of sindhus under the rule of the Delhi sultante allaudin khijli never forced his hindu rajput soldiers to convert they converted because they realised that Allah was indeed a higher power as he had provided them victory against the mongols who failed 5 times against the sindhu people. We are the same old sindhus
Lies

Bin Qasim said that 80% of the population was Buddhist

They even have Al Buddha written on map numbers in Persian geographer kitab of An Ishtkari

It wasn't by the sword at all, Raja Dhair was a Hindu brahmin tyrant from the south trying to force Sindhi Buddhist or else he would cut the tongues off of them. The Lohana and Jat people were not allowed to even have saddles as they were trying to fight Raja Dhair, the Balochis were also fighting the guy. Bin Qasim had a lot of support from the locals at the time. Raja Dhair was probably a descendant of Indra from the Vedic period. Even Zooraster of Persia said that the Vedic period was a brahmin rapist period

Indra was a man not a statue at all polytheist ganges hinduism started in the ganges and went northward

Then Mleccha races poured in(Scythians) and heavily mixed with the Sindhi population and thrashed the descendant of Vedic indras away that ganges brahmins said that Sindh and parts of Punjab are not pure vedic but are not Mleccha zones. This was the birth of Pakistan in reality. These Mlecchas or barbarians started the whole zone of Sakadwipa, the Greeks said that so many Saka invaders poured into northern south asia that they changed the genetic make up of the place

However Greeks forgot to mention that the Vedic people were invaders also

The original Indus people were nonviolent bodhi tree and river people

The Saka Mleccha zones meant that these destructive races killed and raped every brahmin and bania vedic person

This was the birth of Pakistan and most of the Pakistanis don't know this

I'm just talking about the Indus people here

You're wrong I suggest you read this book by

Swapam Kumar Biswas in his 1999 book said that the locals were practicing Kasapa Buddha

He claimed that Indra the brahmin with his rapist friends came into the Indus Valley and forced the locals to practice the caste based Vedic ways

The Vedic period is a lie and a invasion on the Indus Valley from the south

100% wrong

Persians never tried to root out

Indus Valley practices were straight nature and fertility where bodhi trees were found

The Kalash practice and Ghandara teachings were connected with Sindh

Indra the leader of the Vedic Brahmins from the south brought that toxic Hinduism from the ganges river
Whatever I stated about the beginning of Hinduism is factually correct just because you are a proud sindhi Muslim and do not want to associate with hindus doesn't mean you can manipulate history it's simply not possible whether we like it or not Hinduism took birth in modern day upper sindh and parts of upper Punjab along the indus river and had held its territory for thousands of years to come until the partition of India when hindus moved out some converted to Islam and some moved to distant lands and some were invaded the simple the better. The Persians did try to root out hindus under the achaemenoid dynasty but Allah knows what happened to them

Whatever I stated about the beginning of Hinduism is factually correct just because you are a proud sindhi Muslim and do not want to associate with hindus doesn't mean you can manipulate history it's simply not possible whether we like it or not Hinduism took birth in modern day upper sindh and parts of upper Punjab along the indus river and had held its territory for thousands of years to come until the partition of India when hindus moved out some converted to Islam and some moved to distant lands and some were invaded the simple the better. The Persians did try to root out hindus under the achaemenoid dynasty but Allah knows what happened to them

Hindu is not even a real word

The word Hindu is not even mentioned in the Rig Veda

Its a derogatory term and nothing else

The Hindus of the ganges just adopted the word recently

Its like African Americans adopting the N word as a way to identify themselves

That word never existed in history

All maps from Herodotus to Ptmoley says that India which is the western version of hindu was east of the indus river, everything west was ariana and this is fact

This will always be the truth

Ancient_Khorasan_highlighted.jpg

Lies

Bin Qasim said that 80% of the population was Buddhist

They even have Al Buddha written on map numbers in Persian geographer kitab of An Ishtkari

It wasn't by the sword at all, Raja Dhair was a Hindu brahmin tyrant from the south trying to force Sindhi Buddhist or else he would cut the tongues off of them. The Lohana and Jat people were not allowed to even have saddles as they were trying to fight Raja Dhair, the Balochis were also fighting the guy. Bin Qasim had a lot of support from the locals at the time. Raja Dhair was probably a descendant of Indra from the Vedic period. Even Zooraster of Persia said that the Vedic period was a brahmin rapist period

Indra was a man not a statue at all polytheist ganges hinduism started in the ganges and went northward

Then Mleccha races poured in(Scythians) and heavily mixed with the Sindhi population and thrashed the descendant of Vedic indras away that ganges brahmins said that Sindh and parts of Punjab are not pure vedic but are not Mleccha zones. This was the birth of Pakistan in reality. These Mlecchas or barbarians started the whole zone of Sakadwipa, the Greeks said that so many Saka invaders poured into northern south asia that they changed the genetic make up of the place

However Greeks forgot to mention that the Vedic people were invaders also

The original Indus people were nonviolent bodhi tree and river people

The Saka Mleccha zones meant that these destructive races killed and raped every brahmin and bania vedic person

This was the birth of Pakistan and most of the Pakistanis don't know this

I'm just talking about the Indus people here
What are you on about raja dhair was invaded because he stole goods from ships that were sent as gifts to the ummayd calphiate the main reason. also he never persecuted the local tribes it was his predecessors Muhammed bin qasim took the advantage of the crimes committed by his predecessors and launched propaganda against raja dhair this was the downfall of the last Hindu raja of sindh the Muslims later on did commit even worse crimes than raja dhairs predecessors I don't know why you are bringing this foolish history back up again raja dhair was open minded humble person he allowed parsis and people off other religion to coexist side by side peacefully

What are you on about raja dhair was invaded because he stole goods from ships that were sent as gifts to the ummayd calphiate the main reason. also he never persecuted the local tribes it was his predecessors Muhammed bin qasim took the advantage of the crimes committed by his predecessors and launched propaganda against raja dhair this was the downfall of the last Hindu raja of sindh the Muslims later on did commit even worse crimes than raja dhairs predecessors I don't know why you are bringing this foolish history back up again raja dhair was open minded humble person he allowed parsis and people off other religion to coexist side by side peacefully
You were speaking of the Persian empire right?

Sindh at the time was Sattagydia land of the 100 cows while Hindush was Punjab

Made sense since Punjab was Vedic and practiced caste till recently

Pashtun land was Ghandara at the time also a Buddhist land too

Facts_Achaemenid_Persian_Empire_army_6.jpg

No it was Sindhis and Balochis looting Arab ships

Bin Qasim wasn't even going come to Sindh until the ships were being looted

Raja Dhair was a tyrant and was cutting the tongues off Buddhist

This is something even a 5 year old Sindhi till this day knows and so do Balochis

You were speaking of the Persian empire right?

Sindh at the time was Sattagydia land of the 100 cows while Hindush was Punjab

Made sense since Punjab was Vedic and practiced caste till recently

Pashtun land was Ghandara at the time also a Buddhist land too

Facts_Achaemenid_Persian_Empire_army_6.jpg

No it was Sindhis and Balochis looting Arab ships

Bin Qasim wasn't even going come to Sindh until the ships were being looted

Raja Dhair was a tyrant and was cutting the tongues off Buddhist

This is something even a 5 year old Sindhi till this day knows and so do Balochis
Just because it's called the land of 100 cows don't mean it's not going to have hindus that just blows my mind anyhow raja dhair instigated the raids that is the actual main reason for his invasion raja dahir rule was perhaps the most peaceful of the Brahmin dynasty and I don't think modern sindhis or balochis even give a **** about modern events nevermind the Brahmin dynasty the south of sindh had a largely buddhist population the rest were all predominately Hindu areas

Just because it's called the land of 100 cows don't mean it's not going to have hindus that just blows my mind anyhow raja dhair instigated the raids that is the actual main reason for his invasion raja dahir rule was perhaps the most peaceful of the Brahmin dynasty and I don't think modern sindhis or balochis even give a **** about modern events nevermind the Brahmin dynasty the south of sindh had a largely buddhist population the rest were all predominately Hindu areas
It had 15% Hindus concentrated in brahminibad

That was more so on the eastern portion of the Indus River

They were a minority but still there

A good portion of Balochistan was also Sindh in the past, the Hindus of Hind were easily separated by their dress, food habits, and ways.

Also they tended to be merchants more too

These people were not natives to Sindh but invaders from the south

Similar to how 52% of Balochis live in Sindh but are not native

Brahui are native but they're a minority also

Sindhi Mohanna are the natives

A lot of those bhuttos and many others are just invader bloods in Sindh too

Rajputs and Jats are not natives to Sindh

It had 15% Hindus concentrated in brahminibad

That was more so on the eastern portion of the Indus River

They were a minority but still there

A good portion of Balochistan was also Sindh in the past, the Hindus of Hind were easily separated by their dress, food habits, and ways.

Also they tended to be merchants more too

These people were not natives to Sindh but invaders from the south

Similar to how 52% of Balochis live in Sindh but are not native

Brahui are native but they're a minority also

Sindhi Mohanna are the natives

A lot of those bhuttos and many others are just invader bloods in Sindh too

Rajputs and Jats are not natives to Sindh
Legit i cannot convince you otherwise can I the south of sindh was largely buddhist by a small margin the rest key part the rest was Hindu and overtime the buddhist conversion rates were higher than that of the Hindu population thus in short amount of time half of the hindus converted to Islam whilst buddhism ceased to exist that is why we have no more Buddhists in sindh present day

Last edited:
Aren't Pashtuns migrants from Afghanistan?

I know KPK Pashtuns that are Karlani like Afridis have been at the Kyhber Pass for 3,000 years but Yousefzai and also Durrani are from Afghanistan I've heard.

Many Pashtuns like Khilji have Turkish ancestry

Mind you Ive not read Pashtun history to the fullest extent however they're a lot more diverse than Sindhis because they're more spread out

Many Pashtuns in Kabul virtually look the same as Tajiks too

Where they stand on genetic stats, Im not sure, however Pakistani Pashtuns are near the Afghan Pashtuns near Khandahar from gene test

Pashtuns can vary from Tajik looking and also northern central asian looking to even baloch looking depending on the province they live in

Pashto is Eastern Iranian language

Pashtuns are an Iranic race of people by majority however some are Turks and Indo Aryans too

South Indians are a dravidian race

However brahui are genetically Iranic in genes
borders were never so clear-cut as they are right now. I have Iraqi roots, other have Greek and central Asian. we are a very mix people but are united by one culture and language. no one knows how the language and culture developed all are pure speculations. I do know that we are of this land now, you can not call us outsiders. we have given so much to your culture and you have to us, calling us outsiders will make you one too.

Lol, all you people here fighting to see who is the genetically superior one, when the rest of the world considers all of south Asia a genetic turd. In the real world hierarchy south asians come last even below negroids of Africa. Have fun living and fighting in the cesspool.
If you get offended by this statement, either you haven't travelled outside your pond or looks at the world with rose tinted glass, or you are just plain stupid to see the truth.

Lol, all you people here fighting to see who is the genetically superior one, when the rest of the world considers all of south Asia a genetic turd. In the real world hierarchy south asians come last even below negroids of Africa. Have fun living and fighting in the cesspool.
If you get offended by this statement, either you haven't travelled outside your pond or looks at the world with rose tinted glass, or you are just plain stupid to see the truth.

You fool, Pakistan is army of mahdi

We will plant our flags on your side of the world

You fool, Pakistan is army of mahdi

We will plant our flags on your side of the world

Honestly,Dont care if you plant your flag(don't understand the analogy anyway), the fact remains that the outside world, considers south Asia, a region of coolies who don't deserve basic human rights.
It is just damn funny when you people argue , fight and kill amongst yourselves trying to one up each other when you come to the west you all will be treated as second class citizens. Forget west, even head to south east Asia, south Asians are the lowest in the hierarchy

Honestly,Dont care if you plant your flag(don't understand the analogy anyway), the fact remains that the outside world, considers south Asia, a region of coolies who don't deserve basic human rights.
It is just damn funny when you people argue , fight and kill amongst yourselves trying to one up each other when you come to the west you all will be treated as second class citizens. Forget west, even head to south east Asia, south Asians are the lowest in the hierarchy
Considering the mayor of London is Pakistani and he is letting pimp gangs run your streets, I doubt they're getting treated any bad.

ewww southeast asia where the girls are all hookers and fill up jars for pedophile reject males like you, no thanks, go go bar lady boys do not decide our status, neither do pot belly pink males do weak to fight face to face against us. Its been 18 years and you still can't defeat some Afghan Pashtuns with old AKs, despite having 35 over paid armies of pot belly males like you. You can have your garbage hierarchy since we don't need it. Your British lost all 3 wars in this region, Russia lost their wars here, even Alexander was face planted in this region, and we care what a bunch of slave mentality southeast asians think of us people who sell their 5 year old girls to you. You can have your fake status.

Aren't Pashtuns migrants from Afghanistan?

I know KPK Pashtuns that are Karlani like Afridis have been at the Kyhber Pass for 3,000 years but Yousefzai and also Durrani are from Afghanistan I've heard.

Many Pashtuns like Khilji have Turkish ancestry

Mind you Ive not read Pashtun history to the fullest extent however they're a lot more diverse than Sindhis because they're more spread out

Many Pashtuns in Kabul virtually look the same as Tajiks too

Where they stand on genetic stats, Im not sure, however Pakistani Pashtuns are near the Afghan Pashtuns near Khandahar from gene test

Pashtuns can vary from Tajik looking and also northern central asian looking to even baloch looking depending on the province they live in

Pashto is Eastern Iranian language

Pashtuns are an Iranic race of people by majority however some are Turks and Indo Aryans too

South Indians are a dravidian race

However brahui are genetically Iranic in genes

Bro, I am not interested in these things, but I just have an ignorant question.

What is the difference between Pashtun and Pathan, are they same or they is some subtle difference? Cricketer Shahid Afridi is pathan I hear, does it mean he is also pashtoon. Are the Afghan Pashtoon same as pathan/pashtoon in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom