What's new

WHY SHOULD YOU LOVE PAKISTAN

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Why you should Love Pakistan? there are various reasons to Love Pakistan. Pakistan holds a special place in my heart. This love is significant for various reasons. First and foremost, I adore my homeland because that is where I was born. It is my homeland, where I have spent my entire life. As a result, it is natural for me to cherish my homeland.

I’ve been enjoying the delectable fruits of my homeland. My body is robust since I ate wheat and drank water from it. Its cows’ milk has given me strength. I’ve always been alive because of the country air I’ve breathed. I have enjoyed smelling and observing the gorgeous flowers in vivid colors. The beautiful trees on the mountains and hills, as well as in the gardens, have always delighted me. Because I am a patriot, I adore my nation (lover of my country). A person who does not love his nation is unfit to call it home.

“I adore the region because it relates too myself, just like my family and the place I stay throughout.”
I’ve always been alive because of the country air I’ve breathed. I have enjoyed smelling and observing the gorgeous flowers in vivid colors. The beautiful trees on the mountains and hills, as well as in the gardens, have always delighted me. Because I am a patriot, I adore my nation (lover of my country). A person who does not love his nation is unfit to call it home.

PAKISTAN CULTURE IS BUILT ON HOSPITALITY

Accommodation is the main thing you hear when discussing Pakistan. Regardless of whether you live in the nation or are an outsider on the off chance that somebody is disclosing to you something great about Pakistan this is the principal thing they discuss. It resembles this since it is reality.

Experiencing childhood in Karachi I thought in any case first and foremost. As I was close to nothing and my folks didn’t permit me to go out a lot so I thought the world is a mean ol’ place. As I became more seasoned and was given the freedom to encounter it for myself. I immediately acknowledged exactly how cordial Pakistan truly is.

FOOD OF PAKISTAN

Experiencing childhood in Pakistan one thing is steady and that is FOOD. Food resembles our religion and that as well, great food. Everywhere, a person is selling BunKebabs or French Fries. You would believe that few out of every odd merchant would be acceptable, yet that is the thing, they are.
I may sound one-sided however Karachi must be the best spot for foodies. You can’t walk 100 meters without coincidentally finding a stand of Biryani, BunKebab, Chat, or Fries. It resembles the spot that needs you to get fat. The value range is the thing that surprises me the most. You can in a real sense have a full stomach in Rs 100, it boggles me now and again. You don’t need to stress on the off chance that you don’t want to have road food.

There are a lot of very good-quality eateries that will get you first-in-class suppers. You need steaks well you got it, you need pasta, you got it. Whatever it is that your heart wants you can have everything.

CHARITY RUNS IN OUR VEINS

Pakistan is perhaps the most altruistic nation on the planet. It gives over 1% of its yearly GDP to beneficent associations. 98% of individuals in Pakistan give noble cause without a doubt. Pakistanis give about $2 billion every year to a noble cause. Pakistan additionally houses the universes biggest magnanimous association The EDHI Foundation. Regardless of whether it is dealing with the old, youngsters, casualties of war or simply poor people Pakistanis are quite possibly the most liberal out there.

Saylani is another NGO that gives individuals breakfast, lunch, and supper every day. They feed 125,000 individuals every month. You can say that it is a direct result of religion or it is simply human, yet all I know is that regardless Pakistanis are acceptable individuals.

Pakistan Super League

PSL is our rendition of the Super bowl and it is comparably interesting if not more. It commends the religion of Pakistan which is cricket. Pakistan Super League is a month-long cricket celebration with 6 groups doing combating it out to win the title. Everything started in 2015 and every year Pakistanis throughout the planet participate in an option that could be greater than them. It is a significant piece of our country and it is truly energizing, no doubt. Every one of the lights, the magnificence, and satisfaction that fills the air every year. It is astounding to see all that and truly discloses to us that regardless is going on cricket will continually unite this country.

Regardless of whether it is desert scenes or cold hilly locales Pakistan has everything. You need to visit Switzerland, well go to Swat, Hunza or Neelum Valley for a portion of the cost. You need to go to Amsterdam, well Islamabad is available to you. Anything you desire to encounter I am certain that Pakistan has it.

I just worship nature and my time at Swat and the other Northern Areas gave me a freshly discovered appreciation for my country. To individuals, I met there, the food I ate and the sights I saw. Everything gave me a warm inclination inside that advised me to adore my country for what it is and what it will be. I love Pakistan for these 5 reasons, reveal to me why you love Pakistan in the remark segment beneath.

JEELA
SIX DAYS SIX TASTES

CHICKEN IN DESI GHEE, BUTTER, MARGARINE, PISTACHIO AND ALMOND

Why you should Love Pakistan? there are various reasons to Love Pakistan. Pakistan holds a special place in my heart. This love is significant for various reasons. First and foremost, I adore my homeland because that is where I was born. It is my homeland, where I have spent my entire life. As a result, it is natural for me to cherish my homeland.

I’ve been enjoying the delectable fruits of my homeland. My body is robust since I ate wheat and drank water from it. Its cows’ milk has given me strength. I’ve always been alive because of the country air I’ve breathed. I have enjoyed smelling and observing the gorgeous flowers in vivid colors. The beautiful trees on the mountains and hills, as well as in the gardens, have always delighted me. Because I am a patriot, I adore my nation (lover of my country). A person who does not love his nation is unfit to call it home.

I’ve always been alive because of the country air I’ve breathed. I have enjoyed smelling and observing the gorgeous flowers in vivid colors. The beautiful trees on the mountains and hills, as well as in the gardens, have always delighted me. Because I am a patriot, I adore my nation (lover of my country). A person who does not love his nation is unfit to call it home.

PAKISTAN CULTURE IS BUILT ON HOSPITALITY

Accommodation is the main thing you hear when discussing Pakistan. Regardless of whether you live in the nation or are an outsider on the off chance that somebody is disclosing to you something great about Pakistan this is the principal thing they discuss. It resembles this since it is reality.

Experiencing childhood in Karachi I thought in any case first and foremost. As I was close to nothing and my folks didn’t permit me to go out a lot so I thought the world is a mean ol’ place. As I became more seasoned and was given the freedom to encounter it for myself. I immediately acknowledged exactly how cordial Pakistan truly is.

FOOD OF PAKISTAN

Experiencing childhood in Pakistan one thing is steady and that is FOOD. Food resembles our religion and that as well, great food. Everywhere, a person is selling BunKebabs or French Fries. You would believe that few out of every odd merchant would be acceptable, yet that is the thing, they are.
I may sound one-sided however Karachi must be the best spot for foodies. You can’t walk 100 meters without coincidentally finding a stand of Biryani, BunKebab, Chat, or Fries. It resembles the spot that needs you to get fat. The value range is the thing that surprises me the most. You can in a real sense have a full stomach in Rs 100, it boggles me now and again. You don’t need to stress on the off chance that you don’t want to have road food.

There are a lot of very good-quality eateries that will get you first-in-class suppers. You need steaks well you got it, you need pasta, you got it. Whatever it is that your heart wants you can have everything.

CHARITY RUNS IN OUR VEINS

Pakistan is perhaps the most altruistic nation on the planet. It gives over 1% of its yearly GDP to beneficent associations. 98% of individuals in Pakistan give noble cause without a doubt. Pakistanis give about $2 billion every year to a noble cause. Pakistan additionally houses the universes biggest magnanimous association The EDHI Foundation. Regardless of whether it is dealing with the old, youngsters, casualties of war or simply poor people Pakistanis are quite possibly the most liberal out there.

Saylani is another NGO that gives individuals breakfast, lunch, and supper every day. They feed 125,000 individuals every month. You can say that it is a direct result of religion or it is simply human, yet all I know is that regardless Pakistanis are acceptable individuals.

Pakistan Super League

PSL is our rendition of the Super bowl and it is comparably interesting if not more. It commends the religion of Pakistan which is cricket. Pakistan Super League is a month-long cricket celebration with 6 groups doing combating it out to win the title. Everything started in 2015 and every year Pakistanis throughout the planet participate in an option that could be greater than them. It is a significant piece of our country and it is truly energizing, no doubt. Every one of the lights, the magnificence, and satisfaction that fills the air every year. It is astounding to see all that and truly discloses to us that regardless is going on cricket will continually unite this country.

Regardless of whether it is desert scenes or cold hilly locales Pakistan has everything. You need to visit Switzerland, well go to Swat, Hunza or Neelum Valley for a portion of the cost. You need to go to Amsterdam, well Islamabad is available to you. Anything you desire to encounter I am certain that Pakistan has it.

I just worship nature and my time at Swat and the other Northern Areas gave me a freshly discovered appreciation for my country. To individuals, I met there, the food I ate and the sights I saw. Everything gave me a warm inclination inside that advised me to adore my country for what it is and what it will be. I love Pakistan for these 5 reasons, reveal to me why you love Pakistan in the remark segment beneath.

We will ALWAYS LOVE & CHERISH PAKISTAN. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!...........Nothing in the universe can EVER STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Christmas across country

Special services were held in Churches across the country and prayers were offered for peace, progress and prosperity of Pakistan.

APP

The Christian community across Pakistan, like other parts of the world, celebrated the grand festival of Christmas on Saturday showing traditional zeal and enthusiasm.

Special cake cutting ceremonies were arranged at different ministries and departments to share the happiness of the festival with the Christian staff members and acknowledge their contributions.

Services were held in churches across the country and prayers were offered for peace, progress and prosperity of Pakistan as well as for the safety of all humanity from the life-threatening pandemic.

Christian devotees pray at Saint Andrew Church to celebrate Christmas in Karachi on December 24, 2021. — AFP

Christian devotees pray at Saint Andrew Church to celebrate Christmas in Karachi on December 24, 2021. — AFP

Christian devotees attend a prayer service at Sacred Heart Cathedral to celebrate Christmas in Lahore on December 25, 2021. — AFP

Christian devotees attend a prayer service at Sacred Heart Cathedral to celebrate Christmas in Lahore on December 25, 2021. — AFP

People attend a Christmas Day service at the St John's Cathedral in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — Reuters

People attend a Christmas Day service at the St John's Cathedral in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — Reuters

A boy plays on a swing during Christmas celebrations at a neighbourhood in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

A boy plays on a swing during Christmas celebrations at a neighbourhood in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend Christmas celebrations at a neighbourhood in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend Christmas celebrations at a neighbourhood in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

People attend a Christmas Mass in Our Lady of Fatima Church in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

People attend a Christmas Mass in Our Lady of Fatima Church in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

A priest leads a Christmas Mass at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

A priest leads a Christmas Mass at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Islamabad on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend a Christmas mass at All Saints' Anglican Church in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend a Christmas mass at All Saints' Anglican Church in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — AP

Archbishop addresses during the Christmas Day prayer to mark celebrations at a church in Islamabad on December 24, 2021. — APP

Archbishop addresses during the Christmas Day prayer to mark celebrations at a church in Islamabad on December 24, 2021. — APP

A family poses for a photograph after attending a Christmas mass at All Saints' Anglican Church in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — AP

A family poses for a photograph after attending a Christmas mass at All Saints' Anglican Church in Peshawar on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend a Christmas mass at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Lahore on December 25, 2021. — AP

Devotees attend a Christmas mass at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Lahore on December 25, 2021. — AP

Header image: Christian devotees attend a prayer service at Sacred Heart Cathedral to celebrate Christmas in Lahore on December 25, 2021. — AFP

I would love to visit Karachi and Lahore.

Pakistan is our motherland. I love Pakistan.

Let’s smile together.
Smiling face of a boy from village near Tando Allahyar town of Sindh.....

1648753592079.png

Back
Top Bottom