What's new

Why Rafale is a Big Mistake

Rafale is a fine fighter jet, it will never be a mistake. I think PAKFA programme might set India up in the long run, it's very unmature until yet.

JF-17 is better than Rafale. DSI is the craze these days. :bounce:
Yes,indeed it is:pakistan:

seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

JF-17 is better than Rafale. DSI is the craze these days. :bounce:
:taz:

Rafale is a fine fighter jet, it will never be a mistake. I think PAKFA programme might set India up in the long run, it's very unmature until yet.

I f pakfa is immature,,,i would not even want to look at j-20.
J-20 possibly has better stealth,,,but the electronics that go into it are questionable.

All i am saying is questionable,,,they could be good or bad,no one knows

Its is better to buy the Technology (AESA & Engine etc) for $10 Billion and put it into Tejas MK 2.

No need for Rafale. It is too late and too expensive.

Su 30 can take care of Hi end and MK2 can take care of low end. Why do we need something in the middle. This whole MMRCA is a IAF wishlist which has no value w.r.t. the money we are spending.

:taz:

I f pakfa is immature,,,i would not even want to look at j-20.
J-20 possibly has better stealth,,,but the electronics that go into it are questionable.

All i am saying is questionable,,,they could be good or bad,no one knows
The chinese have not proven avionics like Russians or the west they are always scared to put details of their radars public have you seen any details about the chinese Aesa. They are scared that their lies will be uncovered by foreign experts.j-20 is VLO with canards that's make their stealth questionable a bit.

if India wants its better get the F15 silent eagle or the good Russian ones or the EF Typhoon

Last edited:
The chinese have not proven avionics like Russians or the west they are always scared to put details of their radars public have you seen any details about the chinese Aesa. They are scared that their lies will be uncovered by foreign experts.j-20 is VLO with canards that's make their stealth questionable a bit.

I believe they have way more advanced radars than us,
They copied soviet stuff initially but have produced indigenous aesas now.

They are a communist country so are much more secretive than us,,thats the reason.

So no one can really comment how good/bad is their equipment

if India wants its better get the F16 silent eagle or the good Russian ones or the EF Typhoon
EF has great cost even larger than Rafale's.F-16 is a old airframe and their is no scope of its advancement further.We are also increasing numbers of MKI's more than 300 . Rafale's is a best deal we can get now it's gives us many technology like RBE2 Aesa, M88 engine, meteor BVR, Septra which help us in our future projects like LCA mk1, Amca

if India wants its better get the F16 silent eagle or the good Russian ones or the EF Typhoon

Do u have any idea what u just wrote:coffee:

Its is better to buy the Technology (AESA & Engine etc) for $10 Billion and put it into Tejas MK 2.

No need for Rafale. It is too late and too expensive.

Su 30 can take care of Hi end and MK2 can take care of low end. Why do we need something in the middle. This whole MMRCA is a IAF wishlist which has no value w.r.t. the money we are spending.

No one will sell that technology to us for 100 billion$,,,let alone 10 billion$.
Not everything is for sale

I like to say sorry not f16 IT IS F15 SILENT EAGLE
old frame but it has something like stealth in it

I like to say sorry not f16 IT IS F15 SILENT EAGLE
old frame but it has something like stealth in it
Rcs of f-15SE is almost same of an Rafale you see. rafale can also have scope of future upgrades which lacks in case of f-15

Do u have any idea what u just wrote:coffee:

No one will sell that technology to us for 100 billion$,,,let alone 10 billion$.
Not everything is for sale
But TOT will help us to accelerate the pace at which we develop our own variants of these things right?Not to forget better management practises can be learned since our production rate sucks.

But TOT will help us to accelerate the pace at which we develop our own variants of these things right?Not to forget better management practises can be learned since our production rate sucks.

Wrong.
Did mki tot help us in any way??

U know the answer well

Wrong.
Did mki tot help us in any way??

U know the answer well
Ok,so are their gonna be any new things we can learn by signing this deal.Making a radar,engine,airframes anything at all which may help our Indigenous efforts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom