What's new

Why Rafale is a Big Mistake

What the F...... are we really doing this again?????????

No matter whatever articles are being written by Paid Idiots... we need this plane and the Tech for our future Fighters...People are pushing Tejas over this plane!!!!!! god that''s insane

The issue that is being highlighted is that the Rafale deal lets India assemble a Rafale, but it cannot build another one like it from scratch. Its a ToT in the sense that if HAL wants to include a HAL logo in the startup of the aircraft it can do so. It can add the Astra if they want to instead of the MICA. But essentially, you do get nothing out of the deal in terms of knowing how to build another Rafale like airplane from scratch.

The Tejas is NOT the alternative to the Rafale, the alternative is the AMCA.

file.php

4+ generation fighter with the IRST and better Missile having capacity to radio contact with the fighter jet, be good killer for even the 5th Generation. US searching for or say researching for skin having no IR signature, InfraRed signature is key factor and even PIRATE of Eurofighter found the F-22 from 40km to 50km distance. So any fighter having 360 degree IRST like DAS system of F-35, may show this fighter jet from long distance. More than 50km also perhaps IRST sensors have capability to search this 5th gen fighter. Need to search the skin with capacity to deal with Radar and Infrared Signature.

http://paralay.iboards.ru/download/file.php?id=11192

file.php

4+ generation fighter with the IRST and better Missile having capacity to radio contact with the fighter jet, be good killer for even the 5th Generation. US searching for or say researching for skin having no IR signature, InfraRed signature is key factor and even PIRATE of Eurofighter found the F-22 from 40km to 50km distance. So any fighter having 360 degree IRST like DAS system of F-35, may show this fighter jet from long distance. More than 50km also perhaps IRST sensors have capability to search this 5th gen fighter. Need to search the skin with capacity to deal with Radar and Infrared Signature.

http://paralay.iboards.ru/download/file.php?id=11192

Too bad u will get shot down from 60-70 km before u detect it

Too bad u will get shot down from 60-70 km before u detect it

It s PIRATE of Euro fighter and the range of it might be increased. the range of IRST is possible to increase, in wikipedia its said f-35 DAS IRST had find missile launch from 1100km. there fore US need to find Skin for RADAR and IRST search free. might be for its six gen fighter.

It s PIRATE of Euro fighter and the range of it might be increased. the range of IRST is possible to increase, in wikipedia its said f-35 DAS IRST had find missile launch from 1100km. there fore US need to find Skin for RADAR and IRST search free. might be for its six gen fighter.

The DAS detected a ballistic missile from 1100 km and not an aam.
Secondly the range of qwip based pirate is already about 140+ km in absolute best conditions for fighters with no IR reduction methods

The DAS detected a ballistic missile from 1100 km and not an aam.
Secondly the range of qwip based pirate is already about 140+ km in absolute best conditions for fighters with no IR reduction methods
I said Aircraft not AAM, and 140+ not worst. None where said from which range AAM can be detected.

I said Aircraft not AAM, and 140+ not worst. None where said from which range AAM can be detected.

Yes i am talking about aircraft only.
As for DAS no one knows the true specs but it should be the best considering the amount of money that went in in f-35

Over expensive but best fighter available it's maintain are superiority over southasia plus bring us the Tot which we need in future including Rbe2 Aesa to M88 engine and meteor BVR , spectra. The technology is always expensive if you got pockets you have might gone for it too don't preach us grapes will be always sour you
No point in teaching you....You are not a quick learner at all :wave:

Fail again,Eurofighter comes from 4 nations we could have cut you off from 4 nations arms market rather than 1
The world does not Revolve around you man

9 likes goes to shows how desperate this bharatraksaw herd is about me. even my fart will haunt them. :lol:
The reason why I said France is a important nation from Europe for Pakistan in term of offensive Military equipment is because Pakistan will need approval from not just one nation (France) to finalize the deal but from Britian Spain Germany and Italy! Historically Pakistan has had more success with France acquiring offensive military equipment then any of the Euro fighter developer nations combined!.
Like I have said before, my fart makes more sense then entire bharatraksaw herd's intelligence combined so try hard next time.

9 likes goes to shows how desperate this bharatraksaw herd is about me. even my fart will haunt them. :lol:
The reason why I said France is a important nation from Europe for Pakistan in term of offensive Military equipment is because Pakistan will need approval from not just one nation (France) to finalize the deal but from Britian Spain Germany and Italy! Historically Pakistan has had more success with France acquiring offensive military equipment then any of the Euro fighter developer nations combined!.
Like I have said before, my fart makes more sense then entire bharatraksaw herd's intelligence combined so try hard next time.

image.jpg
image.jpg

The Rafale has already proven itself in three different wars. In Afghanistan, it performed numerous ground strikes against the Taleban, sometimes with GBU-12 Paveway II bombs used against Taleban caves. In Libya, it successfully evaded Qaddafi’s woefully obsolete 1960s-vintage Soviet air defense systems and led the fight against his regime. Most recently, in Mali, the Rafale flew long distances to perform strikes against Islamic insurgents.

Using Libya and Mali to justify the procurement of this aircraft, is bullocks. It is a generation behind what we are offered and we can buy better. The TOT package and such is not that impressive. Im quite sure there was some corruption with the Gandhi;s. This plane is crap. For those who say it was done to stop Pakistan from obtaining spares, I suggest you all to read up on the French sus support to both India and Pakistan!

Mali, Afghanistan and Libya proved NOTHING. The French went up against 4th rate powers with an obselete airforce if any.

Rafael is a piece of shit and we are getting jerked.

The MMRCA is probably the most intelligent and thought out tender issue by the DOD.

If India can gain tech from the Rafale deal and top up the fleet of the IAF at the same time it will be worth it.

For those who say it was done to stop Pakistan from obtaining spares, I suggest you all to read up on the French sus support to both India and Pakistan!

What sustained support they are providing to Pakistan?? since refusal of equipment for JF-17 Pakistan & France don't have very warm military relations and military is not purchasing any new system from France.

Last edited:
JF-17 is better than Rafale. DSI is the craze these days. :bounce:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom