What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

Marriage is hardest thing to go thru for both genders... but where is religious point of view in it... marriage without religion can be devestating.. imagin muslim society guys or girls living with bf or gf working on career and have kids with other ladies... Astaghfiullah
Just take a close look of europe and north or south america no muslim can imagin their family style of life...
Islam is the best deen...

Arranged marriage are on the rise as for live marriage it has highest divorce rate and many girls end up either in prostitution or roads. Some were even sold in different areas.
that was not my question i am asking you do you know how today's youth think they don't want to sacrifice their life and goals for a person who they barely know or as a matter of fact not for anyone at all today they are self oriented.

Marriage is hardest thing to go thru for both genders... but where is religious point of view in it... marriage without religion can be devestating.. imagin muslim society guys or girls living with bf or gf working on career and have kids with other ladies... Astaghfiullah
Just take a close look of europe and north or south america no muslim can imagin their family style of life...
Islam is the best deen...

We should also look at the other part of the west for taking exmples. Just saying!

that was not my question i am asking you do you know how today's youth think they don't want to sacrifice their life and goals for a person who they barely know or as a matter of fact not for anyone at all today they are self oriented.
Yes vast majority still depend and trust their parents for marriage yes they trust the person their parents found and yes they live their entire life with them. As for love marriages they are still very low and majority end up in divorce and many girls end up in trouble.

She should cry out loud: 'aik baar paida hui aur woh bhi Pakistan mein' :lol:

Anyway, when you fight with the norms you become abnormal. Mutual understanding, respect and compromise come first before any kind of love or hate. Shadi is not a Bollywood movie where you still survive after a whole round of machine gun. :D She must stop watching Indian saas bahu soaps and movies.

She a rich middle class single woman, who will surely make her doofus rich husband miserable.

As long as the people involved have a choice and they decide, there is good and bad to be said for marriage whether at 20 or 30. People who are adjusting, and able to balance one's own ambitions with that of the spouse, will have a great marriage. People who cannot or won't adjust will have great life solo.

She a rich middle class single woman, who will surely make her doofus rich husband miserable.

...and will come back with another revolutionary article after creating disaster....umm topic like 'actually don't get married with a guy...'

Girls such as these need people like Zarvan, I agree :D Dunmba bana k rakhay ga...

...and will come back with another revolutionary article after creating disaster....umm topic like 'actually don't get married with a guy...'

Girls such as these need people like Zarvan, I agree :D Dunmba bana k rakhay ga...

hahahah.

you sure are pushing @Zarvan towards a second marriage with her.

May be this is your "devious" way to finally stop zarvan posting on PDF

:-)

These are some of my reasons (I have many more) of why people shouldn’t get married and why I won’t (till my parents have had enough of my excuses)

The author will get married.. trust me... its just a matter of time. As someone above pointed out correctly that marriage is all about responsibilities and compromises...yes things have changed from our parents generation but I have seen couples embracing new expectations with positive manner. In our culture marriage is not just between boy and girl but its between two families...

MINOR SIGNS

Abu Musa Ash'ari radhiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said, "Qiyamah will come...
  1. When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
  2. When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
  3. When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
  4. When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
  5. When orators and lecturers lie openly.
  6. When people dispute over petty issues.
  7. When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
  8. When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
  9. When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
  10. When lies prevail over the truth.
  11. When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
  12. When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
  13. When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
  14. When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).

I think she really threatened some people's masculinity So much ad hominem for speaking her mind :angel:

Someone who has never been in a "driver's seat" is telling everyone car driving is terrible,

hahahaha

MINOR SIGNS

Abu Musa Ash'ari radhiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said, "Qiyamah will come...
  1. When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
  2. When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
  3. When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
  4. When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
  5. When orators and lecturers lie openly.
  6. When people dispute over petty issues.
  7. When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
  8. When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
  9. When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
  10. When lies prevail over the truth.
  11. When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
  12. When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
  13. When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
  14. When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).

Chalo ji

Aa ga-ay Qiamat brigade walay

Back
Top Bottom