What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

You are saying opposite dude..They want to do a love marriage rather than arrange .Times are now changed and we need to flush this arrange marriage system becoming more secular is the antidote of this jahalat.

There are a lot of love marriages going on some succeed some flop like anything.

So grow up Pakistan has always been seeing arranged as well as love marriages.

Above all marriages based on Facebook and other social media time passing sites presented as or presumed as love marriage or even a love affair well wake up money/lust speak and walk

Someone needs to grow up and marriage is a responsibility if u dont want it u still have to deal with it
The problem with our society is that people force marriages and very little is known about the actual will to marry. No one has the right to force that responsibility on me if i don,t see any motivation in getting married.

The problem with our society is that people force marriages and very little is known about the actual will to marry. No one has the right to force that responsibility on me if i don,t see any motivation in getting married.

:P who is forcing you?

BTW I agree one should not force men to get marry if they dont have balls for getting married

There are a lot of love marriages going on some succeed some flop like anything.

So grow up Pakistan has always been seeing arranged as well as lover marriages.

Above all marriages based on Facebook and other social media time passing sites presented as or presumed as love marriage or even a love affair well wake up money/lust speak and walk
there is always an element of risk involved, in arranged marriage you mitigate risk by relying on cold calculated data (how much he earns, his family, how he looks like, is he suitable when standing together with girl, horoscope????) and experience of elders. In love marriage, you get to decides what you value the most. Sex is common in both, in fact lack of commitment to love makes arranged marriage more dependent on sex in early days.

Arranged mariage in subcontinent is high stake game. Sometimes you got to carry on because that was your luck, and you cant do better.

Money talk more in the arranged marriages as they are based solely on a good family background,plenty of money ,property etc.There is no things such as a mutual understanding and love is involved which is required for a long happy married life.

Money talk more in the arranged marriages as they are based solely on a good family background,plenty of money ,property etc.There is no things such as a mutual understanding and love is involved which is required for a long happy married life.

All love affairs are not LOVE. period

BTW I agree one should not force men to get marry if they dont have balls for getting married
Somebody tell this genius secular that love marriages have highest divorce rate in Pakistan. Its way higher than arranged marriages.

No one can force me :)
And you don,t need balls for getting married.There are plenty of places where you can use your balls in a more effective way :lol:

I agree with u let time help u get there

You mullahs don,t have to worry about marriage as long as you have little kids to molest.
I am no mullah supporter & what u said is true to some extend, but u hit the fellow member below the belt, that was really uncalled for Bro..

anyway if any reason why one should not get married in Pakistan today then it should be cost of the marriage damn it is getting more costly

No one can force me :)
And you don,t need balls for getting married.There are plenty of places where you can use your balls in a more effective way :lol:

First of all, a bahu is as new a saas. Rest all is equal to logic but not in practice..but some people get lucky and some dont. its same and its a gamble..

anyway if any reason why one should not get married in Pakistan today then it should be cost of the marriage damn it is getting more costly
Specially for a girl,s family where lot of dowry is required.And these days people demand dowry from girl family.Fucking disgusting...

Back
Top Bottom