What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

The funny thing is the statement of SMQ, the FM of Pak, Till the IK is the PM, there can be no bases to US. Thereby, seems openly saying or conveying the mesg to uncle Sam look it is only PM IK who is not letting US to have bases. Instead, he should have said the it is the policy of Pakistan.. How strange

Great insightful comment.

I bet you anything that right now Nawaz Sharif and Bilawal Zardari are lobbying Washington that if the CIA gets rid off f pesky Imran Khan they will allow and support American military bases and drone attacks on Pakistani ...

I am talking about post 9/11/21

We will all need to wait and see what happens after that date. Thus far, there seems to be no indication that Pakistan will close its airspace to US forces, but the situation is far from decided, to be sure.

Yep it's just BS spin. Those nations offer nothing when it comes to reaction and strike time.
What people also forget is that they would need the base of intelligence gathering as well, and not just strikes. It's not feasible flying from the Gulf.

It is a fairly trivial exercise to calculate out the additional resources that need to be deployed to maintain the same loitering coverage from a base 400 miles away compared to one 800 miles (say) or more away.

Last edited:
Great insightful comment.

I bet you anything that right now Nawaz Sharif and Bilawal Zardari are lobbying Washington that if the CIA gets rid off f pesky Imran Khan they will allow and support American military bases and drone attacks on Pakistani ...

These bastards have become irrelivant. The Americans and their Western counterparts cried like babies when IK came to power. Look at that Nawazoo. He ran away to London. They now understand that there is no free lunch in Pakistan anymore.

you anti-NATO, anti-CIA folks really don't get it, do you?

you cheer when Muslims strike the west, even when only civilians die.

you say Muslim civilian deaths are excusable martyrs when killed by other Muslims (usually extremists).

you largely refuse to keep your territories clean from muslim terrorists yourselves.

but you cry foul in the loudest tones when the west defends itself against Muslim extremists and create some innocent casualties because muslim extremists always hide behind human shields.

keep your f-ing houses in order, so that we don't come have to do it for you again in the future.

The funny thing is the statement of SMQ, the FM of Pak, Till the IK is the PM, there can be no bases to US. Thereby, seems openly saying or conveying the mesg to uncle Sam look it is only PM IK who is not letting US to have bases. Instead, he should have said the it is the policy of Pakistan.. How strange

That is on stupid statement came out of SMQ. Indeed, this should be put forward as state policy, not just IK.

Tbh, it seems all institutions of state, including military and intelligence are just passing the buck on IK shoulder and the impression is going out that it's only IK who is opposing US agenda in this region. It is simply unacceptable and plain dangerous.

Military and ISPR in particular should come clean that they are in full agreement with IK on this and there will be no American presence in the region after withdrawal is complete.

If the Pakistanis and the Afghans won't allow anti-terror drones to operate from their soil, then they have a real respnsibility to combat terror training camps themselves.

We let supa power India to take some responsibility and let US forces to be stationed in Mumbai. US can use Iran airspace and Indians rubbish collectors should be contracted in Chabahar port to collect the remains of US drones in case they got shot down.

That is on stupid statement came out of SMQ. Indeed, this should be put forward as state policy, not just IK.

Tbh, it seems all institutions of state, including military and intelligence are just passing the buck on IK shoulder and the impression is going out that it's only IK who is opposing US agenda in this region. It is simply unacceptable and plain dangerous.

Military and ISPR in particular should come clean that they are in full agreement with IK on this and there will be no American presence in the region after withdrawal is complete.

I’ve noticed that awhile back and mentioned to my father that the rest of the institutions are staying quiet. His words were they staying quite to appease the US down the road, if Bajwa can meet businessmen and other segments of society why staying quite on this issue? To say we will stay out of politics is total bullshit.
Cant wait to watch full interview.

Do share and tag me when this is full loaded please.

I’ve noticed that awhile back and mentioned to my father that the rest of the institutions are staying quiet. His words were they staying quite to appease the US down the road, if Bajwa can meet businessmen and other segments of society why staying quite on this issue? To say we will stay out of politics is total bullshit.

Do share and tag me when this is full loaded please.

Thing is, it's not politics, its relates Pakistan national security. Hence Bajwa and Co must come out in open and explain to the nation as to where they stand. Staying quiet, while meeting in secrecy with American generals and intel cheif, is creating a lot of suspicion. We still haven't come out from the effects of Musharraf blunders, he committed in secrecy and out of knowledge of citizens of Pakistan.

If I was IK, I will take this matter in parliament for debate, to further expose the so called politicians as well, the likes of shareef and Bhutto clans.

you cheer when Muslims strike the west, even when only civilians die.

you say Muslim civilian deaths are excusable martyrs when killed by other Muslims (usually extremists).

you largely refuse to keep your territories clean from muslim terrorists yourselves.

Really?.. who? When? Where?... Pulling stuff out of your arse?

Thing is, it's not politics, its relates Pakistan national security. Hence Bajwa and Co must come out in open and explain to the nation as to where they stand. Staying quiet, while meeting in secrecy with American generals and intel cheif, is creating a lot of suspicion. We still haven't come out from the effects of Musharraf blunders, he committed in secrecy and out of knowledge of citizens of Pakistan.

If I was IK, I will take this matter in parliament for debate, to further expose the so called politicians as well, the likes of shareef and Bhutto clans.

If the generals do not explain what can citizens of Pakistan do ?

The silence on this matter from military suggest they are indeed negotiating something, which is unacceptable.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom