What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

1624109444067.png

However, as a Pakistani listen to our PM's response during an interview with HBO and feel proud today because the prior gov. could not make such an answer,
Pakistan Zindabad.

Watch IK's body language. He was neither anxious nor keen or dominating but powerfully flat. It was as if he was asked "would you like to take tea sir" and without using any of his emotions or body energies he said "no thanks".

And notice IK's stretching his leg towards the interviewer just before he answered. He was opening up and expanding his domain indicating dominance and authority.

Last edited:
Great job by PM. It highlights again and again why we can't have parallel government. Military needs to stop interfering parliaments domain. Policy regarding internal/external matters should only come from the parliament.

We have Bajwa meeting ambassadors from other countries to local businesses groups. Unfortunately, we as a nation are hard wired to blindly support institutions/political parties instead of doing what's right for the country. Supporting are troops doesn't mean we allow Generals to violate our constitution.

Really shows one mind set when people just keep repeating what Nawaz or Zirdari would have done. They keep forgetting, if leadership was weak so were the military generals. It was not only civilian leader who sold out Pakistan it was military leadership as well. We have don't have to keep repeating the past in every thread. Learn to look ahead, just my 2 cents.

Watch IK's body language. He was neither anxious nor keen or dominating but powerfully flat. It was as if he was asked "would you like a tea sir" and without using any of his emotions or body energies he said "no thanks".

And notice IK's stretching his leg towards the interviewer just before he answered. He was opening up and expanding his domain indicating dominance and authority.
you are right, He has a powerful body language that lets the entire world know that it is mine and I have the right to claim it. We witnessed never such body language from our old nemesis, the government

Ye jo baar baar Na Na, No No kr rahy hain daal main kuchh kala zaroor hai
So jab bar bar aik he sawal poocha jai ga to kya jawab bar bar aik he nahi ho ga? Yeh kis kisim ka logic ha ha bar bar na na ker raha hain to daal main kuch kala zaroor ho ga. Her bandaa Nawaz Sharif or her government N league jaisi nahi hoti.

Pakistan economical issues are always resolvable with more resources, that is all. :unsure:
or
Lassi dilution issue is always solvable with more yogurt, that is all :yahoo:

Edit: Actually, I meant that if it was feasible, the US wd have already solved it post Salala blockade, and wd never have said sorry to Pak.
wonder why the guy in circle is laughing at imran,s statement, any relation?

Attachments

• E2K0367WQAMMc0J  david  barnea mosad.jpg
    E2K0367WQAMMc0J david barnea mosad.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 42
However, as a Pakistani listen to our PM's response during an interview with HBO and feel proud today because the prior gov. could not make such an answer,

and I will tell you one more thing - Pakistan's foreign policy has reincarnated from defensive to offensive. enough is enough.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I really respect your jazbaat e hibul wattni but keeping sight of the history you will never know and should not be surprised of “covert U Turns” on this …

kyunkey in majority “is humaam mein sab thorey thorey naangey hein” …

I can bet you somewhere some chaheeta musheer will be having conversations like:

Sir, humein bohat financial gains mil saktey hein … jazbaat se nahi akl se sir sochein … sirf IK ki waja se hum “un se” taluqaat kharaab nahi karsaktey Sir…

The funny thing is the statement of SMQ, the FM of Pak, Till the IK is the PM, there can be no bases to US. Thereby, seems openly saying or conveying the mesg to uncle Sam look it is only PM IK who is not letting US to have bases. Instead, he should have said the it is the policy of Pakistan.. How strange
You are on point here. The impression being laid out is that somehow its the PM that is a hindrance and not the state of Pakistan. I am not referring to SMQ's remarks, but just look at the title of this thread.
The point to be made across is that its the state of Pakistan which wont allow US any base whatsoever within our borders for any cross border activity. Period! PM Khan is representing the will of Pakistani nation.

you are right, He has a powerful body language that lets the entire world know that it is mine and I have the right to claim it. We witnessed never such body language from our old nemesis, the government

IK is an Alpha male raised as a sports hero and groomed in the west. Alphas do not try to dominate. They are not in a need to cast an impression or earn acceptance.

People who try to dominate (or command) are weak people within. Such people are in emotional poverty and when there's a chance, they exert to earn domination - and their struggle shows up in gestures, pose and talk. That is why when they want to make a point, they go loud or lean forward or try to use their hands to add weight to make a point. But this calm, peaceful and non-struggling pose that IK has shown comes when there is the substance within, and you do not have an egoic agenda of your own.

So jab bar bar aik he sawal poocha jai ga to kya jawab bar bar aik he nahi ho ga? Yeh kis kisim ka logic ha ha bar bar na na ker raha hain to daal main kuch kala zaroor ho ga. Her bandaa Nawaz Sharif or her government N league jaisi nahi hoti.
Aapko Shamsi Airbase ki tarah 10 saal baad pata chaly ga k howa kya tha.

Logistical issues are always resolvable with more resources, that is all.

Oman is not that much farther, loiter coverage can be maintained with more aircraft in rotation, and newer versions can be created to refuel inflight, and so on.
that is all irrelevant.,
question is.. what if CIA wont bother seeking permission like before?

Don't Ask don't tell... I mean don't "permit".
it serves both sides you see. we can continue to pat our selves for being placed geographically and silently rewarded and CIA will get to hunt the ones that are being naughty out of turn on either side of the border.

what do you mean out of turn naughty ? you say.. you know it I say.

that is all irrelevant.,
question is.. what if CIA wont bother seeking permission like before?

Don't Ask don't tell... I mean don't "permit".
it serves both sides you see. we can continue to pat our selves for being placed geographically and silently rewarded and CIA will get to hunt the ones that are being naughty out of turn on either side of the border.

what do you mean out of turn naughty ? you say.. you know it I say.

As I have said all along, I am sure that both sides can find a perfectly workable solution.

This is the line we need to take. If the West want any influence in Afghanistan they will have to negotiate with the legitimate Taliban govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom