What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

"Why Imran said it", because he is the front face of the government ... he has to make such statement to assure and pacify radicals/Mullah/religious fanatics, Taliban.... who can otherwise take the country to ransom. Also, China would not have liked it.

May be it's all done and dusted......For Pakistan, such agreements are done with Army/establishment ( one could have referred history of Pakistan to think through)
It is enough for you to figure it out from this article and this post #224 alone, which is an extraordinary article written by a great leader.

It is enough for you to figure it out from this article and this post #224 alone, which is an extraordinary article written by a great leader.

Sorry Just read the article's headline and am' done.

Do you really think US needs bases in Pakistan to Fight Taliban?...Hell No.....They need it to maintain their foot hold in this region to have a tab on China/Russia/Iran (all it's adversaries)...especially China....

US never came to Win in Afghanistan...they came to hold on...If they would have won, they would have set up their puppet govt. to hold on their behalf....but now they have to leave ( too costly a proposition for holding) they need more peaceful area but equally strategically located to do so...

Anyways....as I said , you never know....last time we came to know about their bases in Pakistan 9 years after they were given to them by our respected army....how soon we'll know this time....let's see.

"Why Imran said it", because he is the front face of the government ... he has to make such statement to assure and pacify radicals/Mullah/religious fanatics, Taliban.... who can otherwise take the country to ransom. Also, China would not have liked it.

Not to burden you but if you care to explain WHAT EXACTLY the difference it would made IF Pakistan have provided the bases to attack targets in Afghanistan...I mean 20 years to me is quite a long time to validate the outcome of your decisions...

Last edited:
However, as a Pakistani listen to our PM's response during an interview with HBO and feel proud today because the prior gov. could not make such an answer,

and I will tell you one more thing - Pakistan's foreign policy has reincarnated from defensive to offensive. enough is enough.

Pakistan Zindabad.
That boat has sailed mate, bad taste left in the mouth.

We didn't expect anything other from.IK as he is one of us, shame Sindhis & Punjabis couldn't gather that much courage but hay who cares blood of kpk & Baloch paid for the Paris of Asia, jeyo.lahore.

shame Sindhis & Punjabis
You do realize they too voted to bring him to power, right? And ANP stood with PPP as drones blew up FATA, were they not one of you? What about other Pashtuns like Ghani and the Kabul regime? are they not Pashtuns either?

You do realize they too voted to bring him to power, right? And ANP stood with PPP as drones blew up FATA, were they not one of you? What about other Pashtuns like Ghani and the Kabul regime? are they not Pashtuns either?

How ever you want to paint it but the truth of the matter is Pak mil & Gov has blood on its hands of innocent people belonging to minority ethnic groups.

Collateral damage doesn't matter only pushtoons & Baloch.

We didn't expect anything other from.IK as he is one of us, shame Sindhis & Punjabis couldn't gather that much courage but hay who cares blood of kpk & Baloch paid for the Paris of Asia, jeyo.lahore.

Thoughts on Usman Kakar?

LOL Mohsin Dawar supported drone strikes too. Corrupt people were everywhere.

How ever you want to paint it but the truth of the matter is Pak mil & Gov has blood on its hands of innocent people belonging to minority ethnic groups.

Collateral damage doesn't matter only pushtoons & Baloch.
Still didn't answer my question

Many idiots here were claiming that Pakistan has agreed to give bases to US. I take it that you were one of them a few weeks ago too, eh? I guess IK openly saying No is official for these lot.

Communication channels agreement will end when US has withdrawn from Afghanistan. Official end will come soon enough but in the meantime speculate just as you had been about the bases being given to US.
The point is USA isnt even trying...as kabul is no longer a pirority ..its india africa and south china

In case USA wants to kill a few people it can always fire its tomhawk missles from anywhere into anywhere

What pakistan needs is getting out of the news so it can focus on development

What pakistan need is stable afghan govt not bombing pakistan or hosting antipakistan elements ..it doesnt matter who rules it
And you think USA trusts Pakistan any more than Pakistan trusts USA?

There is no such thing as trust in international geopolitics. What is important that both countries are able to find a course of action with mutual benefits for respective national interests. That is all. This is a better approach then each country trying to pursue its own interests individually.

Of course they do, and they will, but only after the rabble rousing kids have been put to sleep after dinner and the adults can make the decisions required at the grownups table in peace.

We shall see soon enough. Until then, perhaps you have the official memo or transcript of the phone call that says so? :D

What is certain tis that Pakistan will do whatever serves its national interests, as always. As will USA.
Usa isnt interested in afghanistan and doesnt care untill the next 9/11 just like the 1990 when whole shit storm was left for pakistan to figure out

If it was interested we would have seen verbal words on kashmir, a FATF green list, release of all pending CSF and even some weapon equipment EVEN BEFORE pakistan was approached for bases

Neither pakistan nor USA is interested in it..the level of interest can be gauaged by fact that in 6months biden didnt spend few minutes in talking to IK

The point is USA isnt even trying...as kabul is no longer a pirority ..its india africa and south china

In case USA wants to kill a few people it can always fire its tomhawk missles from anywhere into anywhere

What pakistan needs is getting out of the news so it can focus on development

What pakistan need is stable afghan govt not bombing pakistan or hosting antipakistan elements ..it doesnt matter who rules it

Usa isnt interested in afghanistan and doesnt care untill the next 9/11 just like the 1990 when whole shit storm was left for pakistan to figure out

If it was interested we would have seen verbal words on kashmir, a FATF green list, release of all pending CSF and even some weapon equipment EVEN BEFORE pakistan was approached for bases

Neither pakistan nor USA is interested in it..the level of interest can be gauaged by fact that in 6months biden didnt spend few minutes in talking to IK

Imran Khan is a puppet. you talk to army generals on matters that count

The way I see things varies from the way you do. In addition to being a Turkish immigrant living in Sindh, some members of my family are also living in Punjab. Since I am not a member of any tribe of the region, it is more important to me that I represent myself as a Pakistani than me representing a very small ethnic group in the region. In other words, it makes my thinking very low and stuck in a narrow region of one particular ethnic group; therefore, I prefer to be a Pakistani than anything else. I found similar thinking with IK's to the degree that we have been able to learn from him so far.

well IK claims he is not, but trump surely claims he was puppet and election was stolen

correction; you were there reporting LIVE

imran khan and you can make all the claims. at the end of the day it is pakistani army that calls the shots

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom