What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

It is much needed. The only thing stopping it from happening is our lack of vision.
What you need to realise is just because they're under war and their current governments are foreign installed puppets doesn't mean they'll accept for their identities to be changed. On political level feelings are very negative on both sides, you can't force the entire region to just get along with you. The Taliban tried to impose their ideology on the entire country and we saw what happened to them and their sponsors. This is not the correct approach, nor the right. And nor will it do any good to anyone.

take them anywhere they prefer or just leave them in their own country.
stop leeching on vulnerable muslim countries to loot their resources under the guise of democracy or ummah or whatever.
Ditto! I for one have had my fill of Afghans, 22 years of being kind and getting shit in return kinda does that to you!

Ditto! I for one have had my fill of Afghans, 22 years of being kind and getting shit in return kinda does that to you!

22 years and they still cannot assimilate into the Pakistani society nor accept the values of the Pakistani nation.

before someone goes bonkers and put them in concentration camps just let them live happily in their countries.

I have zero sympathies for Ummah Chumma freaks and if it was upto me i would have them sterilized so that they dont infest their children with this virus

What you need to realise is just because they're under war and their current governments are foreign installed puppets doesn't mean they'll accept for their identities to be changed. On political level feelings are very negative on both sides, you can't force the entire region to just get along with you. The Taliban tried to impose their ideology on the entire country and we saw what happened to them and their sponsors. This is not the correct approach, nor the right. And nor will it do any good to anyone.

Taliban rule was the best time for the common man. And they still enjoy the love and respect of many ordinary people.

I am not saying we should be one country with uniform laws. Afghanistan should be a protectorate much like FATA with its own lawd except key aspects such as security are handled by Pak Army and LEAs raised by PA. We provide the development in their own land and gain strategic depth.

Ha didn't even pay attention to the flag thinking both represent location and nationality. Cheers for that.

But my point stands.

And your point being what exactly? Please clarify because so far all you have said is personal opinion backed with very little fact or empirical evidence to convince me otherwise.

Taliban rule was the best time for the common man. And they still enjoy the love and respect of many ordinary people.

I am not saying we should be one country with uniform laws. Afghanistan should be a protectorate much like FATA with its own lawd except key aspects such as security are handled by Pak Army and LEAs raised by PA. We provide the development in their own land and gain strategic depth.

you have people dying in Thar and Balochistan due to hunger and lack of health services and you want to build Afghanistan for Afghans.

How critical is your mental state?

take them to Bradford and just be done with it. UK has a 'Muzzie' problem and it took an Orange to tell you guys that.

keep your ISIS breeding population to yourself. Pakistan should scrap the dual nationality asap if it wants to be stable and peaceful. You just need a freaking excuse of your own homegrown terrorism issues and Pakistan cannot let you play that tune.

no Pakistani on this forum creates divide except the overseas Pakistanis. Half of the damned lot blame Pakistan for terrorism and half praise its Ummah Chumma. None care about Pakistanis who are living in Pakistan.

@The Eagle I am consistently tagging thus guy's posts for derailing the thread with irrelevant rants and personal grievances that add no value to the thread and constitute hate speech.

Trust me, it wasn't. The main reason why people are hostile towards Pakistan politically is because of the Taliban. Support for the Taliban was a bad move. Being part of it even worse. And supporting them through their reign worse of all. They're not respected by educated Afghans who want progress for their country. Taliban are illiterate psychos, that's why they blow their own people up in order to win a war. whether thats in Afghanistan or KPK.

This is a case of a minority gaining authenticity because it has access to means if mass communication. The ordinary Afghan doesn't have access to Twitter and Facebook. The Taliban today are far from the uneducated psychos that are imprinted into the public's minds.

they should worry more about Brexit than anything else. With Scotland ready to go. Ireland facing massive problems and with billions up for grabs in the EU. they have half a mind coming here and preaching Anjam Chaudary logic to Pakistanis.
Oh gosh Anjam Chaudary, didn't his goons get a full on Phenti from FIA officials at Karachi airport when the came to Pakistan for a "confrence" back in 2012-2013?

I am in full agreement with you, living in the U.K, commenting on Pakistani affairs without an iota of proof to back tall claims. They should be focusing their energies on the U.K which is now their home, not Pakistan. Pakistan has its own set of sordid affairs, let us resolve them please!

And no we don't want Afghans in Pakistan!

This is a case of a minority gaining authenticity because it has access to means if mass communication. The ordinary Afghan doesn't have access to Twitter and Facebook. The Taliban today are far from the uneducated psychos that are imprinted into the public's minds.
I've been to Kabul. Even Jalalabad, mainstream Pashtun area. They're not respected and wanted in any of those places.

go preach somewhere else Lyalpur
Don't preach to my comment then and then pretend a response isn't wanted. Ciao.

Last edited:
I've been to Kabul. Even Jalalabad, mainstream Pashtun area. They're not respected and wanted in any of those places.

Don't misquote me please! That was not my comment! Also I am calling bullshit on you visiting Afghanistan and returning to the UK without being detained by Immigration regardless of the color of your passport! Stop spreading Bullshit here!

I am curious. How was this trip arranged? You cannot really travel into Taliban country on your own? Or did you stay only in Kabul government controled areas?

Oh gosh Anjam Chaudary, didn't his goons get a full on Phenti from FIA officials at Karachi airport when the came to Pakistan for a "confrence" back in 2012-2013?

I am in full agreement with you, living in the U.K, commenting on Pakistani affairs without an iota of proof to back tall claims. They should be focusing their energies on the U.K which is now their home, not Pakistan. Pakistan has its own set of sordid affairs, let us resolve them please!

And no we don't want Afghans in Pakistan!

Anjam Chaudary is a financial leech and should be treated as one.

They preach exactly what they do not act upon. Look at the UK. Brexit took off because people were tired of immigrants stealing jobs. Eastern Europeans felt the full thrust of the deep racist arrogant British psyche. Kids being bullied because they do not speak English. They taunt each other saying had it not been for them they will be speaking German though their own Queen is German.
They live in a mob driven society with football hooligans having more influence than politicians. They killed one politician just an year ago and there are no go areas in parts of that country. Irish arent happy with UK. Scots want out. Wales doesnt count. Ask a Polish Ukranian or Albanian how they are being treated.

These brownies are sitting their all cool because they can blame the British Empire for the slavery and ask for compensation which atleast the Indians are trying for.

Instead of all this crap. We have EDL breed here parading thinking they are the Aryan race of the sub continent just because they are light skinned.

Hypocrite culture trying hypocritical solutions. They supplied ISIS and every bad news be it rape gangs or isis fighters its written Pakistani British and as soon as someone does good it becomes British Pakistani. Bugger off i say.

The West lost its moral authority over the rest of the world when Orange happened. Now they cant live with it.
Just so you know i will be hated and told they feed us by sending money to Pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom