What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

Still, I did not mean as they obtains nationality specifically to do so but you have a lot to read, dig or search for related subjects available in public domain that how an enemy can damage or harm you by any mean including proxy war or defame under different activities.

I am amazed how the topic has diverged to granting them Pakistani citizenship. The idea in OP is to keep them in Afghanistan similar to FATA, with their own laws, and even their own distinct passport. Pak Army manages the border and security through LEAs and regiments raised from the local population. We help them with development and gain strategic depth in return. There is just one thing that is needed to solve the current mess: a pro-Pakistan government. None of these snake spawn can survive without nourishment from their mother.

tu aap Pakistan per rahem kion nahi karte?
khud ki jhooli me ched hain or dosron kay liye bheek mangnay ko taras rahe ho

Someone should have told that to the Ansar (May Allah bless them all) or to the people of what became Pakistan seven decades ago.
I am a big fan of your sarcasm though.

I didn't say I don't believe immigrants could commit crimes after obtaining Pakistani nationalities, but rather that I don't see them obtaining nationality just so they could defame Pakistan. Especially considering a criminal-mind will commit a crime regardless of the nationality tag he carries.
I'll surely read up on the examples you've given. Other than that we don't seem to be on different pages.
The most important thing is loyalty. Why give to a person from an anti-Pakistani nation, citizenship of Pakistan? Unless he proves it. By this I don't mean being born in Pakistan is proof enough. Something like military service?

Than let the Muhajirs come. They do come with benefits, be it Afghan, Iranian, Rohingya, Bengali, Kashmiri or Indian.

What benefits?

I value your islamiyat lessons but that does not work like this.

Those who came here due to partition were not economic migrants but Pakistanis who were leftover in India.

The matter is settled.

Afghans are fighting each other no matter where. They have established peace and are enjoying democracy in Afghanistan. Why do you want to deprive them of the beautiful democracy?

The most important thing is loyalty. Why give to a person from an anti-Pakistani nation, citizenship of Pakistan? Unless he proves it. By this I don't mean being born in Pakistan is proof enough. Something like military service?

Say No to Mercenaries

What benefits?

I value your islamiyat lessons but that does not work like this.

Those who came here due to partition were not economic migrants but Pakistanis who were leftover in India.

The matter is settled.

Afghans are fighting each other no matter where. They have established peace and are enjoying democracy in Afghanistan. Why do you want to deprive them of the beautiful democracy?

Say No to Mercenaries
Perhaps you are right.

ظفر آدمی نہ جانیئے گا اسے، ہو وہ کتنہ ہی صاحب فہم و ذکا
جسے عیش میں یاد خدا نہ رہا، جسے طیش میں خوف خدا نہ رہا

Transalation:
Zafar, don't consider him a man, no matter how erudite and learned
Who forgets God in luxury, who fears not God in temper

Comprehension of Hadith of Holy Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Aalihi Wasallm
The stronger man isn't the one who can submit another. The stronger man is the one who can control his temper.

The recent rocketing of Afghan territory by Pakistani forces is deeply disconcerting. Such acts establish Pakistan as a bully and hegemon in the minds of ordinary Afghans, who are already down-trodden and pummelled from all sides. And it provides the enemies of Pakistan the perfect opportunity to come in and proclaim: we are the best friends of Afghans, we can make this stop.

Having seen many online posts, I can surmise there is a widespread belief amongst Pakistanis that we can somehow dissociate ourselves from the Afghan mess. That, the border can be somehow tamed and a line drawn to keep the unwanted on the other side. This belies the ground truth and the reality of the situation. The topography of the Durand line makes a mockery of any attempts at establishing and enforcing a border. But even more importantly, it is the deep seated desire of people living on either side of the Durand line to be able to navigate freely across it, as they have done for centuries. And because the people's will is so, thus it shall be so, even if it takes centuries to become so.

The multiple failures of international powers at controlling and taming Afghanistan indicate clearly that the local population will never submit to them en masse. Yet, not even the Taliban can deny that development in the form of infrastructure, industrialization, education, and governance is the need of the day. The only worldly power that can provide this to Afghans is Pakistan. Thus, Pakistanis MUST remain cognizance of their status in the region and proceed accordingly. Establishing the tenet that every Afghan life is as precious as a Pakistani life, based on both religious and human grounds, would cost us little, yet increase our prestige in the eyes of the common Afghan. And for Pakistan, an understanding and welcoming Afghan population provides a much needed strategic depth that we shall never find in Iran. I am amazed how this simple point is lost to everyone, top down.

What cannot be conquered through guns and missiles, can always be conquered with pure love. The question is, are our hearts big enough for tough love?
Got tears with emotions and love ..What a love and affection once again for Pakistan loving Afghans

The Peshawar attack today is a clear proof that Afghans are not well wishers of Pakistan and that is historically proven again and again.

The Peshawar attack today is a clear proof that Afghans are not well wishers of Pakistan and that is historically proven again and again.
Lannat ha hum pay. After all this we still let them live here and tolerate the bs across the border.

Lannat ha hum pay. After all this we still let them live here and tolerate the bs across the border.

We just have too many Ummah Chumma lovers. The concept of Fatwa is obsolete and the state should be more proactive against these perverted mullahs and the fascists.

This is foolish and an insult to our fallen soldiers.

You let these Afghans in,give them citizenship and they will become insurgents and proxy armies of tomorrow and do our enemies bidding. Think for a moment. Grow strong and powerful and crush the enemy,never lose sight of this goal.

We just have too many Ummah Chumma lovers. The concept of Fatwa is obsolete and the state should be more proactive against these perverted mullahs and the fascists.
Boom goes the shakka lakka

Free the Goat

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom