What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

As said, despite what members are off the opinion, we are into filtering first then recognizing the real Afghans which does not include pawns. Speaking of mainstream, Afghans residing in Pakistan acknowledges the same hence, better relations with them however, it is true that we lack propaganda machine like the rival so the few paid culprits are being painted as the voice of Afghanistan which is contrary to the ground reality. Deception war and lies warfare is now into next level by propagating in favour of wrong people so that may have an impact more than what people really want. Starting from home with cleansing process and exposing the real threat, later comes an approach in favour of nation for which, I and many others, are in favour of Pakistan First.

For me, Pakistan First is a Proactive Pakistan that attacks problems at their source. If we want greatness for our country, we need to be visionaries and high end achievers.

Another brave officer killed by elements in Hayatabad, Peshawar! The area is now effectively a death trap for law enforcement. And people still want to hold hands and sing songs!

Another brave officer killed by elements in Hayatabad, Peshawar! The area is now effectively a death trap for law enforcement. And people still want to hold hands and sing songs!

Actually its just the overseas Pakistanis. They tend to hug and cling on to every Muzzie they meet outside of Pakistan hoping for some sort of brotherhood crap.

All these problems have simply come to forth because stupid Pakistanis consider themselves Dalit in front of Brahmin Arab, Persian, Egyptian and Afghanis along with Bangladeshis and etc. These are your typical conservative branchers.

The rest of the lot act like Mexico and trust me Americans are so happy that we are so far away hahaha

Actually its just the overseas Pakistanis. They tend to hug and cling on to every Muzzie they meet outside of Pakistan hoping for some sort of brotherhood crap.

All these problems have simply come to forth because stupid Pakistanis consider themselves Dalit in front of Brahmin Arab, Persian, Egyptian and Afghanis along with Bangladeshis and etc. These are your typical conservative branchers.

The rest of the lot act like Mexico and trust me Americans are so happy that we are so far away hahaha

Actually quite a few overseas Pakistanis like myself have pointed out the duplicity of Afghanistan, although granted there was a point in time when I believed in this brotherhood nonsense with them. Age is the best teacher as they say.

I run into them every now and then in Sydney. Nice, decent people.
Yeah so are the ones in the UK...on an individual level.
We are taking state to state. Afghanistan despises Pakistan and seeks her destruction!!! When she does not accept the border that means she does not want Pakistan to exist.

China built the great wall thousands of years ago on harsh land, NASA sent a man to the moon, Pakistan acquired nuclear weapons. The Khan-Durand Border can be tamed if there is a will. If it cannot like you say, then you advocate taking over territory? Is that correct? That would lead to more problems...no?

Not all of them. We have learned what others think of us deep down...

Yeah so are the ones in the UK...on an individual level.
We are taking state to state. Afghanistan despises Pakistan and seeks her destruction!!! When she does not accept the border that means she does not want Pakistan to exist.

China built the great wall thousands of years ago on harsh land, NASA sent a man to the moon, Pakistan acquired nuclear weapons. The Khan-Durand Border can be tamed if there is a will. If it cannot like you say, then you advocate taking over territory? Is that correct? That would lead to more problems...no?

Not all of them. We have learned what others think of us deep down...

That IS the topic of this thread. Instead of a hostile takeover, there should be annexation based on mutual benefit. We benefit from strategic depth, they benefit from infrastructure, development, and freedom from repeated foreign attacks. But firing 500 rockets into Afghanistan is definitely NOT the way to engineer such an outcome.

That IS the topic of this thread. Instead of a hostile takeover, there should be annexation based on mutual benefit. We benefit from strategic depth, they benefit from infrastructure, development, and freedom from repeated foreign attacks. But firing 500 rockets into Afghanistan is definitely NOT the way to engineer such an outcome.
Do you think that Afghanistan will ever accept Pakistan annexing part of their territory? How can the noble Afghan ever accept that Daalkhor has outdone them?

It would have to be by brute force. And that would necessitate 500 rockets plus more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom