What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

Until 2001 we has no problems from Afghanistan. What have we done since to counter the poisonous propaganda of the Kabul government?
Until 2001, have you been sleeping? Did you sleep through the Kalashnikov and Charsi Chittar culture of the late 80's and 90's. I suppose you dont know about the Chali Ganj or Afghan Carpet dacoit gangs?

There is no poisonous propaganda, there is only the bitter truth! Afghans bit the hands that fed them! There is no soft spot left in Pakistani harts for Afghans!

Did they accept Pakistan with its boundaries officially until 2001 ?or Not ?

Yes Alhamdulillah born and bred in Pakistan. And you are simply cherry picking some of the worst examples that Afghanistan can present.
I am giving the example of most educated one at the expense of Pakistani students...Rest will be far more then them if this is what educated ones have to say[/QUOTE]

He is speaking platitudes without knowing what has caused this trust deficit!

Did they accept Pakistan with its boundaries officially until 2001 ?or Not ?

And what I am saying, is that Pakistanis should not accept any boundaries either. Afghanistan should be our province, PERIOD. What's wrong with that?

why can you not understand that Afghan way of life is completely different to Pakistani way of living?

You look at the world with Koala eyes that everything will be cuddly loving orgy if we do that

We are all Muslims and human beings. We should help them move up on the development index.

And what I am saying, is that Pakistanis should not accept any boundaries either. Afghanistan should be our province, PERIOD. What's wrong with that?
Pakistan should be part of India and then see what Pakistanis will do within India..Chaos, anarchy and civil war.They don't accept there own countrymen Tajik and Uzbek while you dream of them to accept other Pakistanis

Until 2001, have you been sleeping? Did you sleep through the Kalashnikov and Charsi Chittar culture of the late 80's and 90's. I suppose you dont know about the Chali Ganj or Afghan Carpet dacoit gangs?

There is no poisonous propaganda, there is only the bitter truth! Afghans bit the hands that fed them! There is no soft spot left in Pakistani harts for Afghans!

I am giving the example of most educated one at the expense of Pakistani students...Rest will be far more then them if this is what educated ones have to say

He is speaking platitudes without knowing what has caused this trust deficit!

And the so called 'educated ones' are actually the ones. Brought up in the West, they don't represent the real Afghans.

Pakistan should be part of India and then see what Pakistanis will do within India..Chaos, anarchy and civil war.They don't accept there own countrymen Tajik and Uzbek while you dream of them to accept other Pakistanis

There should be no problems with the Pashtuns. Also, along with the negative, let's look at the positive: the vast mineral resources of Afghanistan can be exploited by us.

We are all Muslims and human beings. We should help them move up on the development index.

Charity begins at home, there is no such thing as Muslim Ummah! Did the Saudis help the Syrian Refugees dying like dogs on the shores of Greece, did the Muslims help the Kashmiri or the Burmese Muslims or the Palestinians?

No such thing as Muslim Ummah anymore , apart from Pud and Dakkar!
To Quote Sir. Allama Iqbal:

Kis Ki Ankhon Mein Samaya Hai Sha’ar-e-Aghyar
Ho Gyi Kis Ki Nigah Tarz-e-Salaf Se Baizar?

And the so called 'educated ones' are actually the ones. Brought up in the West, they don't represent the real Afghans.

There should be no problems with the Pashtuns. Also, along with the negative, let's look at the positive: the vast mineral resources of Afghanistan can be exploited by us.
No both examples are of the people "BORN , BREED AND EDUCATED IN PAKISTAN" not in west..
Taliban were Tajiks, Daud Khan and Najibullah were also uzbuks..Lashkars who invaded Pakistan in 50 and 60 also belongs to Hazarz and Tajiks from Afghanistan

I have worked with REAL Afghans in Pakistan and in Afghanistan. Please quit while you are ahead!

I gave you personal account of Afghanis,

Few years back while searching a rented room for my friend I went to a flat in Dubai and surprised the flat owner/s using door mat painted as Pakistani flag upon inquiry I came to know that they are Afghans taxi drivers and I had a big fight with them...Police called and they took us to Police station and once again surprised when Police ask for passports and they are all carrying Pakistani passports.
You have to accept this reality despite eating on our plate they loved to shit on it.

Last edited:

What are you on about?

afghanistan is a cancer... get over it... if not... go settle there.

I gave you personal account of Afghanis,

Few years back while searching a rented room for my friend I went to a flat in Dubai and surprised the flat owner/s using door mat painted as Pakistani flag upon inquiry I came to know that they are Afghans taxi drivers and I had a big fight with them...Police called and they took is to Police station and once again surprised when Police ask for passports they are all carrying Pakistani passports.
You have to accept this reality despite eating on our plate they loved to shit on it.

I am really sorry to hear that, it's very sad to think that people still like to live in fantasy land where everyone holds hands, sings songs and it's all sunshine, rainbows and lovey dovey!
spongebob-rainbow.jpg

Spell it properly and treat it with respect, lots of it runs in your blood. Taliban is all Pashtun by the way. It's also hard to understand what you are trying to write.

Noted, but a lot of TTP are Farsiban, remember the kharotabad incident in Quetta?

Spell it properly and treat it with respect, lots of it runs in your blood. Taliban is all Pashtun by the way. It's also hard to understand what you are trying to write.
It was satire ...not the fact ..you are reading without context please ..refrain from personal insult ..Pakistani fellow can understand what I was trying to say .. your comments are inappropriate

Back
Top Bottom