What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

Ha! I rather consider consider bangladeshis from 1971 as our civilians over afghans atleast there was a time they were loyal to us unlike afghans who assassinated liaqat ali khan and had been against the creation of Pakistan since 1947. It's not just the durand line but also jealousy and deep seeded hate in their hearts.

I believe it's jealousy on another level and some sort of complex from their former territories being conquered by the Sikh empire which might explain why they have some creepy obsession with Punjabis esp. It seems like they are starting to panic now that Pakistan starting to assert itself and become more belligerent with them on border issues it's too late for them now and all they can do is bark or make statements on the internet reality is since independence Pakistan has grown stronger while Afghanistan has only grown weaker .

Afghan civilian hate Punjab for ethnic background, why don't you post all these hadiths on their forums? they were the one who always supported insurgencies in north west from day one, not Pakistan.

Pakistan have right to defend itself.

I don't see any Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun. Baloch trying to harm Afghans despite we have millions of them in our country.

don't take online hate serious. our hate is tit for tat.

ظفر آدمی نہ جانیئے گا اسے، ہو وہ کتنہ ہی صاحب فہم و ذکا
جسے عیش میں یاد خدا نہ رہا، جسے طیش میں خوف خدا نہ رہا

Transalation:
Zafar, don't consider him a man, no matter how erudite and learned
Who forgets God in luxury, who fears not God in temper

Comprehension of Hadith of Holy Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Aalihi Wasallm
The stronger man isn't the one who can submit another. The stronger man is the one who can control his temper.

The recent rocketing of Afghan territory by Pakistani forces is deeply disconcerting. Such acts establish Pakistan as a bully and hegemon in the minds of ordinary Afghans, who are already down-trodden and pummelled from all sides. And it provides the enemies of Pakistan the perfect opportunity to come in and proclaim: we are the best friends of Afghans, we can make this stop.
Very important issue.
First we need to understand, what is being done:
Afghanistan govt / organizations lay claim to area of Pakistan.
They are puppet in the hands of India.
The government do not represent whole of Afganistan.
They bomb our territory often resulting in deaths of innocent civilians.

This results in :
Pakistan doing the same , i.e. bombing them back
Pakistan fencing the border

This greatly impact the Pustoon people:
It divides them between two countries
There movement in restricted. Families are divided.

I think Pushtoons should take things in their hand.
They need to decide where they are safer, with Afghanistan or Pakistan and prosper. Then they should decide accordingly. If they think they should be with Afganistan, they should all become Part of it. If they think they should be part of Pakistan, than all Pushtoon area should be made part of Pakistan.

Killing of pushtoons, should be ended immediately, by the Pakistanis, Afganistanis and the Amerikistanis. Enough is enough. As a muslim they are our brother and for us their life should be the most important one.

Ummah is important part
and contradiction to ummah will be noticed by Sharia court.

Thanks for clarifying

LOL wasn’t India going’s to save Afghanistan? When is India going to do its friendship bit and take a couple million Afghans in their country?

Very important issue.
First we need to understand, what is being done:
Afghanistan govt / organizations lay claim to area of Pakistan.
They are puppet in the hands of India.
The government do not represent whole of Afganistan.
They bomb our territory often resulting in deaths of innocent civilians.

This results in :
Pakistan doing the same , i.e. bombing them back
Pakistan fencing the border

This greatly impact the Pustoon people:
It divides them between two countries
There movement in restricted. Families are divided.

I think Pushtoons should take things in their hand.
They need to decide where they are safer, with Afghanistan or Pakistan and prosper. Then they should decide accordingly. If they think they should be with Afganistan, they should all become Part of it. If they think they should be part of Pakistan, than all Pushtoon area should be made part of Pakistan.

Killing of pushtoons, should be ended immediately, by the Pakistanis, Afganistanis and the Amerikistanis. Enough is enough. As a muslim they are our brother and for us their life should be the most important one.
They decided in 1947 and many times after that when Afghanistan started trouble.
Pakistan fencing her border is way overdue especially since Afghanistan wishes to take over Pakistani land. This is not wrong or oppressive on pakistans part

LOL wasn’t India going’s to save Afghanistan? When is India going to do its friendship bit and take a couple million Afghans in their country?

Will they be Aryan Brahmin?

They decided in 1947 and many times after that when Afghanistan started trouble.
Pakistan fencing her border is way overdue especially since Afghanistan wishes to take over Pakistani land. This is not wrong or oppressive on pakistans part
Agreed its not wrong on state to state basis but what about the people basis ???? Afghans / Pushtoons on both side. Frankly the way things are right now it is good to fence the border but in the long ran we need to think about the people and family. We need peace in that region, we need peace with Afghans. Frankly we must do something. I'm a Punjabi, even i feel bad about the division of Punjab whereas in our case there were rarely any family connections between the Musalman Punjabis and the Sikh Punjabis. In case of Pushtoons, they also have the family connections.

Agreed its not wrong on state to state basis but what about the people basis ???? Afghans / Pushtoons on both side. Frankly the way things are right now it is good to fence the border but in the long ran we need to think about the people and family. We need peace in that region, we need peace with Afghans. Frankly we must do something. I'm a Punjabi, even i feel bad about the division of Punjab whereas in our case there were rarely any family connections between the Musalman Punjabis and the Sikh Punjabis. In case of Pushtoons, they also have the family connections.
Bygones be Bygones.
The Afghans do not consider Pakistanis as full humans...until they do (by accepting Pakistan without issue) there can be no real and lasting peace

Bygones be Bygones.
The Afghans do not consider Pakistanis as full humans...until they do (by accepting Pakistan without issue) there can be no real and lasting peace
Point is we consider Pushtoon's as humans and just like us. You know some one has to start in this case

Bygones be Bygones.

Thus is a gross generalization and a perversion of truth. The hard reality us that many Pakistanis are racists who look down upon more unfortunate people. Which is doubly disgusting because we don't have any reason to adopt a supremacist behavior.

Unless Pakistan establishes a way to scan Afghans (which looks quite distant, coz growing communication medium bases internet has made it impossible) Pakistan should keep the Afghan immigrant strictly limited to their camps. We will feed them but if they want more go and ask INDIA AND US, but we will not let them wander around in the country looking for soft targets and hurt our nation any more.

Afghanistan will blackmail Pakistan on Afghan transit trade, Pakistan has to decide can it compromise CEPC over Afghan transit trade, answer is NO.

Last edited:
Thus is a gross generalization and a perversion of truth. The hard reality us that many Pakistanis are racists who look down upon more unfortunate people. Which is doubly disgusting because we don't have any reason to adopt a supremacist behavior.
And that makes it okay for Afghans to not accept Pakistan? Since when do Pakistanis not accept another nations right to exist?? There is a difference.

What Afghanistan wishes for ... is NO Pakistan!

To the OP: Ask Afghans especially in Kabul what they think of Pakistan and Pakistanis. The world is not sunshine and rainbows!

To the OP: Ask Afghans especially in Kabul what they think of Pakistan and Pakistanis. The world is not sunshine and rainbows!

@TMA it is crucial to distinguish between those Afghans who hate us, and the ones who don't.

People living near our borders would gladly join us if we provide them a better future. Using that as a template, we can keep extending our influence throughout Afghanistan.

Afghans realize they NEED Pakistan. I know this by talking to a few here in Sydney. In order to get their papers for Australia, they need to travel across the border. It usually involves paying bribes to border guards, or sneaking into Iran then crossing over into Pakistan. But they realize they wouldn't get anywhere without us and they only have good memories of Pakistan regarding how they were treated here.

The fact of the matter is that 20 years ago, there was no PA on the border and no one in Afghanistan hated us. Along came an anti-Pakidtsn government in Kabul and

Why ? never ever send them all back to the birth place of where terrorist first started from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom