What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

Kabuli, yes
Afghans, no

Hmm, da sta mutlab sa dhey? Khahree che tha sepurp khabery kol ghwari, nor sa na.
Why do you intend to teach this discrimination of the Kabulis to Pakistanis who do not want to indulge in solving the complex riddle as to why

This Kabuli versus Afghan problem cannot be solved in Afghanistan, Why import it to Pakistan?

da tinga karan

Why do you intend to teach this discrimination of the Kabulis to Pakistanis who do not want to indulge in solving the complex riddle as to why

This Kabuli versus Afghan problem cannot be solved in Afghanistan, Why import it to Pakistan?

da tinga karan
Not all people of Afghanistan are Afghans. So labeling them all Afghans is bs. The real Afghans are the ones still fighting a superpower.

Not all people of Afghanistan are Afghans. So labeling them all Afghans is bs. The real Afghans are the ones still fighting a superpower.

We do not have enough resources to solve this who is the real Afghan puzzle.

As i said, find a consensus amongst the Afghanistanis and then you can come and join us. Nobody is stopping you to portray the Durand Line as the Berlin Wall.

As i said, find a consensus amongst the Afghanistanis and then you can come and join us. Nobody is stopping you to portray the Durand Line as the Berlin Wall.
Well, we would need to build a wall first. Then taking it down would be alot kore dramatic.

i wrote a long thesis on this subject when i was still 15 years old afghanistan is my favorite subject
having relatives from afg i know wht they r
the best coarse of action is wht we r already doing
people here don’t realize how hard it is to govern afghanistan
When talibs r in power in any form its party time
we only need afghanistan not to bother us in bad way.rest it’s naturally coming to us we just need to stay away
make it depending on us which they already are but we can improve
Afgans will never leave us alone they have no other option
all we need to do is stirring the pot at right temperature
keep it on low burner very low
so that when we have enough influence inside there it will be natural to have a merger or else now we can only get 20-30% in our control rest will revolt which is in there blood
just enjoy the show relax and pray for our tali boys to win
which we r trying very hard to be
its a no brainer that we r trying
cos eventually we will be the biggest benefactors

You are behaving like this will happen overnight... It will be a process, of trust, reconciliation, aligned interests, and sharing each others pains.

If you are against someone we will be against someone, and if we are against someone you will be against that someone, our resources are your resources, and your resources will be our resources. We aren't asking for your Atom bombs, nor are we asking you to stop building the fence. What we are asking is mutual agreement, mutual respect, movements between our people regulated, if anyone commits a crime against your state then tell us, we will put him on trial and if you have sufficient evidence we will execute him, and we ask for the same in return.

We will build these steps little by little, until we are eventually one nation under the Sky. This process will take 50 years, in that time a lot of big changes are going to happen, we will be needing each other to face the challenges that come, if Allah wills, will you help us help you help us?

You are behaving like this will happen overnight... It will be a process, of trust, reconciliation, aligned interests, and sharing each others pains.

If you are against someone we will be against someone, and if we are against someone you will be against that someone, our resources are your resources, and your resources will be our resources. We aren't asking for your Atom bombs, nor are we asking you to stop building the fence. What we are asking is mutual agreement, mutual respect, movements between our people regulated, if anyone commits a crime against your state then tell us, we will put him on trial and if you have sufficient evidence we will execute him, and we ask for the same in return.

We will build these steps little by little, until we are eventually one nation under the Sky. This process will take 50 years, in that time a lot of big changes are going to happen, we will be needing each other to face the challenges that come, if Allah wills, will you help us help you help us?

I am sure it will come true with the amount of fanatical support it has on the internet.

Go for it. Have 51 years for all i care.

Libraries in Afghanistan churn out massive material and resource against Pakistan with an average Afghans view of Pakistan as grim as it ever was when Prime Minister Liaquat was shot by Afghan mercenary.

If you are building sand castles, reserve the best viewing outpost for me on those anytime you like

Whether there is a case for or against a merger/annexation, one thing has been made clear. A lot here need to see themselves in the mirror... as many accused Afghans of being racist, partial and brainwashed. The retired guy is at it like a gusher. No, any merger or merits of it require a serious thought and contemplation. It doesn't mean it will happen. Pause, break false idols and then deliberate. One person, one opinion at a time.

I am sure it will come true with the amount of fanatical support it has on the internet.

Go for it. Have 51 years for all i care.

Libraries in Afghanistan churn out massive material and resource against Pakistan with an average Afghans view of Pakistan as grim as it ever was when Prime Minister Liaquat was shot by Afghan mercenary.

If you are building sand castles, reserve the best viewing outpost for me on those anytime you like

Believe whatever you want to believe and follow what you want to follow, either or you do not have to accept or agree, in the end we all do what we think is best, I am simply a messenger that is passing by.

Believe whatever you want to believe and follow what you want to follow, either or you do not have to accept or agree, in the end we all do what we think is best, I am simply a messenger that is passing by.

If it was a practical option it would have been done.

There is a post of mine which says thay it may become imperative for Pakistan to annex Pashtun speaking parts of Afghanistan.

But there is politics involved in it.

A security state cannot start expanding without consequences of Biblical magnitude.

merger is not feaible , visa free entry to atleast their pashtun regions should be there . pashtuns are pakistanis , where ever they live.

You are welcome here anytime my brother.

We need to hear our Afghan brethren's true feelings. Until the air between us both is cleared, we cannot talk about these issues with naysayers on both sides jumping in.

I have been advocating for and having faith in this merger of both countries from 1999, when Pakistan was talking to the former Afghan government about it.

One of the reasons for US involvement was to distance the two countries from each other, and they have done very well in this job.

Here we can see the analysis of Dr. Israr Ahmad, student of Maududi, medical doctor, studied philosophy in Germany like Allama Iqbal, and the mentor of so many personalities in Pakistan today like Imran Khan, Orya Maqbool Jan, and Dr. Shahid Masood.

Back
Top Bottom