What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

Punjabi movie MOLA JUTT was equally famous in the Indian Punjab as well as other Punjabi movies. I used to travel to Indian Punjab with my father in the early 80s(before ops bluestar).There was a great demand for our movies and songs by the locals.
Should've translated it to pakhto, balochi and other regional languages

Ideologically its a good idea. We know what the A in Pakistan stands for. The problem is the Kabulis in my experience look down upon most Pakistanis (using slurs like dalkhor Punjabi etc). Uniting with such people in current time will not work. Pakistan needs to focus on its economic growth. Maybe there will come a time when Kabulis drop their arrogance and return back to earth. Currently they are under deep Indian infleunce and anti-Pakistan sentiment. I mean India just humiliated Abdali and Kabulis are singing "India Afghanistan bhai bhai".
Have u been to kp? It's the same way from our side. They are looked down upon, the kabuli not punjabis. The problem with them is that they were feed Indian propaganda. The punjabis that they are referring to are the Sikhs and the Hindus but india has twisted it into the Pakistani ones.

The land is fine

It sounds like a reasonable idea because our culture's are so similar

It falls down as complete retarded madness when you realise it means 30 MILLION MORE NAMAK HARAM AFGHANI WILL BE ADDED TO OUR NUMBER added to the namak harams already here, the PTM scum etc

Crazy crazy idea

Unless you can civilise the Afghani's and you have more luck in straightening a lesbian
Secure their homes and they will go back. The issues of terrorism would end too because PA would have jurisdiction all over afghania. The snakes that are breeding right out side the fence would have no white to run.

It will be daily 5 blasts in pakistan .
Have you got any proof of their being 5 blasts everyday. When infact all terrorist hideouts in Afghania would be eliminated just like FATA and balochistan. You seem to be hellbent on hating them.

It is not responsible for what you take from it. You have free will.

If monkey sees monkey do, then which of the monkey would you blame first?

Honor Killings and Terrorism is not something to laugh about.

Pashtun actors and actresses have the shortest life expectancy still in Pakistan.

You once offered me to buy Pakistan Defence Party claiming you come from a established political family. How come you do not speak Pashtu or Urdu?
I was moved to Canada was u was still in grade school. Lost all my connections.

I do infact come from a very influential family in KP. Close connections with judiciary and PA.

The life expectancy thing about our actors seems very delusional, considering the whole nation faced such acts. Or is this your bigotry showing

I was moved to Canada was u was still in grade school. Lost all my connections.

I do infact come from a very influential family in KP. Close connections with judiciary and PA.

The life expectancy thing about our actors seems very delusional, considering the whole nation faced such acts. Or is this your bigotry showing

I do not need to do propaganda.

So when are you going to Afghanistan to start this merge with Pakistan politico?

expel afghans out of their land then merge otherwise its a terrible idea .
jo log kabhi chain sey reh hi ni saktey . jo fitratan larai jhagrrey waley hain unko kon ley ?

I do not need to do propaganda.

So when are you going to Afghanistan to start this merge with Pakistan politico?
What's up your arse?

jo log kabhi chain sey reh hi ni saktey . jo fitratan larai jhagrrey waley hain unko kon ley ?
How so? Elaborate

What's up

Practicality.

It is very clear that you are pretty dedicated to this cause so i am generally curious as to how this feat will be achieved? Rates for Afghan militias have skyrocketed so unless your plan is to rob Dhaka bank. It is going to be hard to convince the warlords to give up land and resource.

Afghanistan is a unique country with its own culture and identity. It is against the honor of Afghans that this thread is here.

upload_2019-12-31_20-48-45.png

Practicality.

It is very clear that you are pretty dedicated to this cause so i am generally curious as to how this feat will be achieved? Rates for Afghan militias have skyrocketed so unless your plan is to rob Dhaka bank. It is going to be hard to convince the warlords to give up land and resource.

Afghanistan is a unique country with its own culture and identity. It is against the honor of Afghans that this thread is here.
You keep forgetting I am Afghan. I'd they have an issue then they can say it to my face. It will take time but, through education its possible.

Tell any kabuli that you see and talk to him about it. Highlight the pors of unification and cons of being separated. That's how this will spread, public support.

You keep forgetting I am Afghan. I'd they have an issue then they can say it to my face. It will take time but, through education its possible.

Tell any kabuli that you see and talk to him about it. Highlight the pors of unification and cons of being separated. That's how this will spread, public support.

You should start a youtube channel or a podcast where you can present the case to the Afghan audience. I would however like to see you try and convince them that someone not from their own tribe can own land in what you like to call Afghania, province of Pakistan.

I give you my word when you have consensus in Afghanistan that you want to join Pakistan, you will be welcomed.

Why did you use the phrase " Why Pakistan must ------ with Afghanistan? " Afghanistan has lesser population, it should be those who are less in numbers that they join those in larger numbers.

Also why did you not just simply start a thread as " Afghania - Greater KPK "?

It seems you want to impose will of minority on majority on both side of the Durand line. Tsk tsk tsk such tyranny

I don't think that's a good idea. I mean there is nothing much in Afghanistan. Its a country with not much resources. So what is going to happen if it merges with Pakistan ?

Well i believe that the current resources of Pakistan are going to get shared. The production will remain the same but the consumers will increase.
I think Pakistan only needs Kashmir with it, the one that is occupied by India. Once we get it, we'll be a complete country. A backbone like river that goes through the whole country and then mountains, deserts, and ocean.

We don't need to add more dead weight to the country.

You should start a youtube channel or a podcast where you can present the case to the Afghan audience. I would however like to see you try and convince them that someone not from their own tribe can own land in what you like to call Afghania, province of Pakistan.

I give you my word when you have consensus in Afghanistan that you want to join Pakistan, you will be welcomed.

Why did you use the phrase " Why Pakistan must ------ with Afghanistan? " Afghanistan has lesser population, it should be those who are less in numbers that they join those in larger numbers.

Also why did you not just simply start a thread as " Afghania - Greater KPK "?

It seems you want to impose will of minority on majority on both side of the Durand line. Tsk tsk tsk such tyranny
Heh?

i will not talk about any merge because it will destroy our identity as a country and i am totally against merger but i like the idea of annexation.pakistan is powerful and talibans listens to us so negotiations can happen and we would love to annex parts of afghanistan which surely save us from proxies like ttp.i think we need strategic depth and countries create buffer zone.obviously you can annex.example is crimea.you can do anything if you are willing to take risk.we need strategic depth and i think we need a new province which can share border with pakistani punjab.

I don't think that's a good idea. I mean there is nothing much in Afghanistan. Its a country with not much resources. So what is going to happen if it merges with Pakistan ?

Well i believe that the current resources of Pakistan are going to get shared. The production will remain the same but the consumers will increase.
I think Pakistan only needs Kashmir with it, the one that is occupied by India. Once we get it, we'll be a complete country. A backbone like river that goes through the whole country and then mountains, deserts, and ocean.

We don't need to add more dead weight to the country.
Nah, more natural resources and a stronghold in central Asia. Otherwise someone else will invade it and throw us back 50 years. Terrorism will skyrocket, economy will go down and other crimes will run rampant. This is to ease the refugee issue that is being faced. With this they will return to their own homes and ease the stress that was put on the cities.

Back
Top Bottom