What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

The Hindu(Indus) caste system still works in Pakistan with politicians giving birth to politicians and doctors and lawyers and entertainers doing likewise.
What is your obsession with caste system?
And digital era to dosri countries main bhi ha America main bhi films banti Hain India main and China main bhi

What is your obsession with caste system?
And digital era to dosri countries main bhi ha America main bhi films banti Hain India main and China main bhi

Make short documentaries for educational and academic purposes. Information exchange.

Entertainment industry is not needed in Pakistan given the dangers of consumerism.

I have a problem with any caste system. It is against human rights and thus it is my duty as a human to push it back wherever i see it. I am sorry my beliefs are articles of heresy for you.

He said that a poster named Indus valley would make a thread at PDF on 31 December 2019 with heading "why Pakistan must annex Afghanistan"?

Thanks for the laugh, I was taking sips of tea while started reading your comment and laughed so hard all my tea is spilled..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan would rather merge with Arabian sea than to merge with Afghanistan

Last edited:
Make short documentaries for educational and academic purposes. Information exchange.
People don't watch films for educational purposes. Dramatic action scenes good acting and good stories attract people.
PM had said we would make films on Islamic heroes. Waisay what type of educational films you want to make

Baloch cinema was murdered by Baloch nationalists.

Panjabi & Pashto cinemas produce nothing but shit. Musarat Shaheen & Anjuman shaking their massive atom bums is hardly cinema :lol:
I know its absolute shit. We were in the position to influence everyone around us but we did nothing and in turn got ourselves influenced.

Punjabi cinema should've had massive influence on Indian Punjab.

Pakhto cinema shouldve had massive influence on Afghanistan.

GB cinema should've had massive influence on central asia.

Kashmiri cinema should've had massive influence on Kashmir.

Baloch cinema should've had influence on iran and Oman.

Sindhi on Gujarat, while urdu targeted all these cinemas and made dubbing into all different languages. From local to Arabic and Turkish. We still have time if all of us get our sh$t together.

anjuman-actress-7bdec0e0-e15e-43c9-acfe-d7664eff823-resize-750.jpg

Some poster called her atom bum.:lol:

People don't watch films for educational purposes. Dramatic action scenes good acting and good stories attract people.
PM had said we would make films on Islamic heroes. Waisay what type of educational films you want to make

PM did not mean romantic novel stories of alleged islamic figures. He meant that Islamic History needs preserving in Digital Front. It trickled down on the streets of Pakistan as if an thriller romance movies will be made on love letters to bin Qasim by Hindu women.

There should be educational purpose coupled with propaganda value on mainstream and digital media in Pakistan.

From healthy living to basic tool making to smart homes can be mass propagated over the media. Sort of Reality TV version of Home Economics.

This ofcourse in a society drunk on western consumerism is too much to ask.

For example: A Biopic of Tipu Sultan should be made and Turkish and Arabic cooperation can come in play along with Bangladeshis. I am not saying teach the kids how to make Tipu rockets but for preserving Islamic heritage.

Bot just Islamic but we have a rich history of kingdoms and civilizations dating older then even jesus.

We are a rich nation but we fail to use it. We make item number instead with cheap and annoying songs.

Something along the lines of GOT would've worked perfectly. Minus all the fan service.

PM did not mean romantic novel stories of alleged islamic figures. He meant that Islamic History needs preserving in Digital Front. It trickled down on the streets of Pakistan as if an thriller romance movies will be made on love letters to bin Qasim by Hindu women.

There should be educational purpose coupled with propaganda value on mainstream and digital media in Pakistan.

From healthy living to basic tool making to smart homes can be mass propagated over the media. Sort of Reality TV version of Home Economics.

This ofcourse in a society drunk on western consumerism is too much to ask.

For example: A Biopic of Tipu Sultan should be made and Turkish and Arabic cooperation can come in play along with Bangladeshis. I am not saying teach the kids how to make Tipu rockets but for preserving Islamic heritage.
No, no. Our industry will find a way to toss a cheap romantic story in there and they the saas and the bahu fighting for 10 seasons.

They haven't even produced 1 modern drama out of the house. We could've had shows about police, doctors, highway police, intelligence, anti corruption department, firefighters, politicians etc

There is so much potential but they make saas babu shit

we all are adam and eve kids why you modern history sir ? lets make one world then no borders no casts no tribes nothing just humans
Are you ok? Are you really denying the fact that we were the same country for centuries. I see you resorting to fallasies which indicates a loss in argument.

FATA a fiercely independent area and a tribal region has seceded to Pakistan and now merged to the mainstream, and Afghanistan lays claims to FATA as well, so by that premise a large chunk of Afghanistan, the Pashtun belt can be acceded or merged with Pakistan(not annexed) as they are fiercely independent people.

BTW with a Pak friendly govt, in Afghanistan(be it Taliban) which is more likely, the merging thought will not arise.
If they lay claim to our lands then we pakhtoons and Pakistanis have full legal and traditional claim over the lands in kabul.

FATA was like mini afganistan they begged for years to join but our corrupt good fot nothing politicans didnt want that to happen. Just like GB

No, no. Our industry will find a way to toss a cheap romantic story in there and they the saas and the bahu fighting for 10 seasons.

They haven't even produced 1 modern drama out of the house. We could've had shows about police, doctors, highway police, intelligence, anti corruption department, firefighters, politicians etc

There is so much potential but they make saas babu shit

Family life is central in Pakistan and thus why gets its fair share in media and entertainment.

As i previously stated that the industry suffers from nepotism and corruption with little sense of direction. It is however free.

Since you are here an advocate of this merger of the century, do tell us about Afghanistani media and entertainment industry.

you are sitting in germany and talking BS OF BLOOD and want a guy from islamabad move to lucknow because he don't want to merge his country city home with terror infected jungle hell like afghanistan ? lolzzzz afghans killed 100 time more pakistanis then indians and yes no one want to be part of that SH1T called afghanistan . you idiots sitting in germany canada EU USA are mental retards . go and get on your work leave our country on us we know how to decide better of our country . that guy can not read our mother language urdu but he want us to be part of afghanistan or tu moo utha ke a gya bak bak kerny apni .

that small part of law less FATA make us bleed more then 10 indians combine . or inko khwab a rahy ain ke afghanistan se mil ker dunya ke sab se ghatya dehshat gard ban jao .FATA ko sanbhalny main 1000s zindgiyaan deni par gaeen .
Ok relax everyone. Think of how we can approach this as a nation and not be blinded by preexisting hate or any bias.

My argument is that for our collective future we need our back(Afghnia) secured. The local people in Afghanistan will have no problem with unification, infact most will welcome the idea. Our enemies are the puppets in Kabul and the institutions spreading hate in the minds of the people of Afghanistan. Our enemies, not just mine our yours but all of ours. Wants us to fight with our traditions and our identity while spreading hate and using us against each other.

The indians have openly claimed "fight pakistan till the last Afghan" they why are some of you blind to see what the enimes are doing?

Back
Top Bottom