What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

Family life is central in Pakistan and thus why gets its fair share in media and entertainment.

As i previously stated that the industry suffers from nepotism and corruption with little sense of direction. It is however free.

Since you are here an advocate of this merger of the century, do tell us about Afghanistani media and entertainment industry.
Family is fine but these shows teaches you how to destroy it not build it. It's a very bad trend

This looks like history repeating itself; Scotland was a bankrupt and poor state and England wasn't = United Kingdom.

but we did nothing and in turn got ourselves influenced.
Films sa koi influence nhi hota some people just take these things too seriously
If Indians and Afghanistanis watch Pakistani films it would only benefit Pakistani film makers. And i have read at qoura or some news article that Afghanistanis watch indian films and a lot of them can understand or speak Urdu only due to Indian films

Annexation of Afghanistan to Musarrat Shaheen and Cinema.. some distance we have covered in few pages. :lol:
Its actually very linked, public opinion is very important. Public opinion is formed by entertainment

Films sa koi influence nhi hota some people just take these things too seriously
If Indians and Afghanistanis watch Pakistani films it would only benefit Pakistani film makers. And i have read at qoura or some news article that Afghanistanis watch indian films and a lot of them can understand or speak Urdu only due to Indian films
Your joking. It spreads influence. You might want to read up on Hollywood and its effects. Theses things have great affect on people

O Bhai meray... Anjuman was like earthquake.... without her and NoorJahan... life was not possible for millions upon millions of Paks... all the way to Kabulistan...

I could have posted Pashto film 'stars'... but... never mind!

You almost came close to JinnahModel with EU type Unification... told ya.... your Tribe is Pakistan!

190513-Fawad-Khan-in--The-Legend-of-Maula-Jatt-._16ab116ce35_large.jpg
I wouldn't bother with pakhto stars lmao, cause none exist.

It's a shame cause we dont even make good music anymore.

Family is fine but these shows teaches you how to destroy it not build it. It's a very bad trend

It is not responsible for what you take from it. You have free will.

If monkey sees monkey do, then which of the monkey would you blame first?

I wouldn't bother with pakhto stars lmao, cause none exist.

Honor Killings and Terrorism is not something to laugh about.

Pashtun actors and actresses have the shortest life expectancy still in Pakistan.

You once offered me to buy Pakistan Defence Party claiming you come from a established political family. How come you do not speak Pashtu or Urdu?

There are four major ethnic groups in Pakistan.
Punjabis(Including Seraikis)
Pakistan 110,000,000
India 34,000,000
Pashtuns
Pakistan 50,000,000
Afghanistan 15,000,000

Baluchis
Pakistan 7,000,000
Iran 2,000,000
Oman 600,000

Sindhis
Pakistan 35,000,000
India 3,000,000
From the above illustration it is obvious that our ethnic groups are the most dominant and influential as compared to our neighbours. The Afghani Pashtuns,Indian Punjabis ,Irani Baluchis and the Indian Sindhis are our brothers and we should embrace them .

People opinion can be to conquer the world.That does not mean anything. In the current generation, economic integration is key rather than boundary..

Yeah we have a big enough country...it's unfortunate that fear of economic reforms that completely stalled our economy..we have maxxed out the tuning capability of our current economic engine

There is no Balochi language cinema due to small market. There are hundreds of Punjabi films anjuman 80s and early 90s main thi. Late 90s and 2000s main Saima Sana Reema etc thin. Songs problem nhi thay action scenes and acting the nhi thi

They are overrated especially Waheed Murad and Nadeem
Baloch cinema doesnt exist because people boycotted the first movie that was made in Balochi. It was declared blasphemy and a strike on Baloch owner.. protests were held outside the cinema.

Population meaning nothing. Even today Iranian Baloch singers are singing Pak Baloch Folk songs & taking credit on international stage.

Google Rustom Lashari, the guy who sang for Coke Studios. Most of his music is from Pak..

Punjabi movie MOLA JUTT was equally famous in the Indian Punjab as well as other Punjabi movies. I used to travel to Indian Punjab with my father in the early 80s(before ops bluestar).There was a great demand for our movies and songs by the locals.

Ideologically its a good idea. We know what the A in Pakistan stands for. The problem is the Kabulis in my experience look down upon most Pakistanis (using slurs like dalkhor Punjabi etc). Uniting with such people in current time will not work. Pakistan needs to focus on its economic growth. Maybe there will come a time when Kabulis drop their arrogance and return back to earth. Currently they are under deep Indian infleunce and anti-Pakistan sentiment. I mean India just humiliated Abdali and Kabulis are singing "India Afghanistan bhai bhai".

At least you shouldn't be saying this being a "Kambojaric" when your ancestors were themselves from what is now Kabul, Panjsher, Kapisa and Nuristan regions in Afghanistan. It was actually the land of your ancestors "taken out" by other races over the next two millennia :lol:.

The location of Kamboja heartland in 600 BC,

kamboja1.jpg

Footprints of your Kambo/Kamboja ancestors are still found in that region of north eastern Afghanistan in the name of "Kamdesh" locality in modern Nuristan,

Kamdesh
Kamoz people of Nuristan

Panjsheri and Kapisa Tajiks don't give a "tough time" to Afghan Pashtuns without any reason, they are in all likelihood the descendants of ancient Kambojas of that area who just adopted the "farsi" language over the times but the Kamboja fighting spirit is still alive in them which is generally absent in other Tajiks of modern day "Afghanistan" which was actually Kambojistan in ancient times.

So if anyone in Pakistan has the claim on the Afghanistan, it has to be people of your clan who were the ancients inhabitants of much of what became Afghanistan before your ancestors moved east to Punjab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom