What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

do we have DNA modification machine ?:D afghans are fighting here before even birth of pakistan . the job that nato and 34 countries can not do you want poor pakistan army to do sir ?:disagree: i better to be called bengali nepali or indian then afghani thanks
There was no war in Afg between 1930 to 70's and it was stable and peaceful but it was backward due to lack of resources.
Going by your 200 year claim,Pakistan hasn't seen a day without fighting.

Brothers, I see that many of you disagree with this, and many of you are scared of the very idea of it, I would call you crazy if you weren't. So many things can go wrong, so many mistakes can happen, perhaps it might even trigger a war. Despite all this, we must do it! An opportunity like this may perhaps not present itself ever again, will you wait then? Wait for our enemies to use you against us or us against you?

I am a nobody to many of you, however I had to opportunity to grow up in Canada with many diversities, ranging from a black person all the way from South Africa, to a person coming from Guyana, I have friends from places you never heard of, and yet there was no difference between them and I except who was better and more knowledgable in faith.

The best of people I met here in Canada were Pakistanis, two Pakistanis in particular by the grace of Allah helped me the most in what I wanted to do in life and its thanks to them I am doing good right now in life Alhamdulillah, both are now my best friends and they often come to visit my house and I theirs. Whenever we would have discussions with one another, the topic would always shift to politics, and we know the problems afflicting our people and nations, but I always ask why can't we rise above this?

Of course we are just ordinary men, war is for the generals, politics is for the politicians, all we can do is just simply... watch. However, that's not all we can do, we can raise our voices, we can influence each other with ideas, and we can pass these ideas to other people and even to the next generation. For that reason, I ask you all please support this idea, I understand it will be met with disagreements at first, but in time InshAllah we can make a breakthrough and at the very least make it easier for the next generation. I ask you all from the bottom of my heart, let's make history, let's not become history!
Many people depend upon media and stereotypes for learning about Afghanistan.

We should annex Wakhan.

Other than that (keeping all economic/financial factors constant) the only way for a merger to work is to ask each of the district of Afghanistan to vote w.r.t whether they want to join Pakistan or not.

If they are willing and if our Army/establishment is willing then a merger can slowly be done.

Afghanistan is a landlocked country and it will have to compromise further with its neighboring countries to survive. It is a zero sum game.

The other way is for Afghanistan's individual provinces/districts to merge with neighboring countries (including Iran, Pakistan, Tajikistan and remaining neighboring central asian countries).

Chabahar project is comparable to CPEC because it is going to cost over $75 billion dollars and be developed by a superpower............:rofl:............:azn:

Chabahar is a knock off... an alternative... I don't think Indians have an interest, money and capacity to undertake such a project... but they are tenacious and have managed to use that port for transporting goods... Besides cpec involves more than just connecting roads... either way, hilarious ain't it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:............sure sure......because American boots on the ground managed to defeat the Taliban and subdue Afghanistan/Pakistan........:rofl:..........indian boots on the ground will have such a big effect as they are a superpower and America isn't.......:disagree:.....:rofl:........a million indian troops can barely manage to control unarmed Kashmiris yet they will control 25 million armed Afghans.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is not about defeating nor subduing Afghans... I hate to spoon feed ... but that was your deduction. On a side note, in school as a student, did you use to sit in the back and laugh during lectures? Back to topic, check power vacuum, and also check your rivalry and Indian use of current Afghan government as a proxy against Pakistan. Soviets did the same before invading... that is use Afghan government as a proxy... British did the same before Soviets... use it as a buffer... Pakistan could have played a more active role after British left... it didn't. Either way, even if you don't get any of it, just grunt and have a big laugh!

Chabahar is a knock off... an alternative... I don't think Indians have an interest, money and capacity to undertake such a project... but they are tenacious and have managed to use that port for transporting goods... Besides cpec involves more than just connecting roads... either way, hilarious ain't it?

It is not about defeating nor subduing Afghans... I hate to spoon feed ... but that was your deduction. On a side note, in school as a student, did you use to sit in the back and laugh during lectures? Back to topic, check power vacuum, and also check your rivalry and Indian use of current Afghan government as a proxy against Pakistan. Soviets did the same before invading... that is use Afghan government as a proxy... British did the same before Soviets... use it as a buffer... Pakistan could have played a more active role after British left... it didn't. Either way, even if you don't get any of it, just grunt and have a big laugh!

Sure they are!........:lol:.........which is why 1.4 billion indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences and technologies like the White and Far Eastern races have done.... .:azn:.........even though there are more indians than White people on this planet........:lol:............ever wondered why indians have not been able to destroy or subdue Pakistan even though they are more than 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West and Russia........:azn:

PS You're not a closet gungu pretending to be a Muslim are you?

Sure they are!........[emoji38].........which is why 1.4 billion indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences and technologies like the White and Far Eastern races have done.... .:azn:.........even though there are more indians than White people on this planet........[emoji38]............ever wondered why indians have not been able to destroy or subdue Pakistan even though they are more than 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West and Russia........:azn:

PS You're not a closet gungu pretending to be a Muslim are you?
I'd love to talk substance with you... perhaps learn a thing or two... but that seems unlikely... and you instead ask my credentials as a Muslim? Perhaps, you can have laughs on other posts I guess or share them with some like minded person...a plus tard

map_of_pakistan_afghanistan_region-480x240.png

Afghanistan and Pakistan have a shared history and culture spanning thousands of years, whether it's the shared ethnic groups like Pashtuns and Baloch, or being a part of the same empires throughout the years.

Lately, Afghanistan is suffering from extreme Gangufication from Bollywood to social media, the puppet government hosts TTP, BLA and other terrorist organisations at the behest of Gangus. It's clear to everyone that India will ALWAYS play divide-and-conquer by turning Afghans against Pakistan and try to destroy Pakistan by using proxies in Afghanistan.

So what's the solution? Pakistan, in the long run, must merge with Afghanistan because it will make both of the countries more powerful and give them strategic depth.

Afghanistan will no longer be landlocked and will become a part of a nuclear-armed Islamic State with a central government. Pakistan will get more influence in Central Asia, more land area so it's not as densely populated and the country will be much more resourceful as Afghanistan has a lot of mineral wealth, and Pakistan has an agricultural breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.

Geographically, this new country will get borders with Turkmeninstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, so it will be more strategically important. India will lose influence in Central Asia because Chahabar route will be no more and a new Islamic South-Central block will emerge just how Hamid Gul envisioned.

What are your thoughts? Discuss below. @maximuswarrior @Pakhtoon yum @Mangus Ortus Novem
@Talwar e Pakistan @Hakim Dawary @Indus Pakistan

192986.jpg

The idea of merging Pakistan and Afghanistan seems almost impossible. But it is my gut feeling that Pakistan and Afghanistan will take such initiative in near future(may be before 2023).
I mean Pakistan is a perfect blend of multi ethnicities and multi sects. A Prime minister from all the ethnicities ruled Pakistan, and Pakistan has a good record of tolerance.
So in nutshell, this idea is a good idea, seems impossible, but my gut feeling is Pakistan and Afghanistan must have to take this step in order to survive.
@Pakhtoon yum

I'd love to talk substance with you... perhaps learn a thing or two... but that seems unlikely... and you instead ask my credentials as a Muslim? Perhaps, you can have laughs on other posts I guess or share them with some like minded person...a plus tard

Because indians like you are so well learnt that you are inventing all the advanced sciences and technologies........:lol:

Because indians like you are so well learnt that you are inventing all the advanced sciences and technologies........[emoji38]
Listen doofus... if you didn't get it ealier... is all your cred based on calling others Indians... barking at the wrong tree... I asked you politely to move along and you start slinging sh!t at me? Dufus, Indians mean sh!t to me ... and I have always called sh!t by it's name. Now this I hope is the last time you quote me... move along

The idea of merging Pakistan and Afghanistan seems almost impossible. But it is my gut feeling that Pakistan and Afghanistan will take such initiative in near future(may be before 2023).
I mean Pakistan is a perfect blend of multi ethnicities and multi sects. A Prime minister from all the ethnicities ruled Pakistan, and Pakistan has a good record of tolerance.
So in nutshell, this idea is a good idea, seems impossible, but my gut feeling is Pakistan and Afghanistan must have to take this step in order to survive.
@Pakhtoon yum
Indeed it was really focused on in the 50s and we came really close. Then the elites in kabul kicked the bucket. If we had merged they wouldn't have been invaded by the USSR and millions wouldnt be dead right now.
The main issue is the selfish puppets in Kabul and our gutless government. Otherwise If you take talk to a person on the ground they will tell you that it would be the best thing to happen to them.

@Pakhtoon yum

Don't know when you last went to Pakistan but the merger has ALREADY happened. Afghans ARE EVERYWHERE in Pakistan. In their millions. Not a single village, town, district or city has been untouched by them. To top it off, more a pouring in everyday.

Don't know when you last went to Pakistan but the merger has ALREADY happened. Afghans ARE EVERYWHERE in Pakistan. In their millions. Not a single village, town, district or city has been untouched by them. To top it off, more a pouring in everyday.
That's why they should merge their lands so their homes become peaceful and they return back. Everything will fall onto place and if they do decide to stay then they will be treated like all other citizens. No special treatments or quotas.

Do you remember Swat? Well the industry had homes that were destroyed are just stating back up again. Swat was famous for fruits and the terrorists destroyed the orchards so those people were forced to move to the cities. Now they have returned and their new orchards are back up again. Same was the case with FATA..

That's why they should merge their lands so their homes become peaceful and they return back. Everything will fall onto place and if they do decide to stay then they will be treated like all other citizens. No special treatments or quotas.

Do you remember Swat? Well the industry had homes that were destroyed are just stating back up again. Swat was famous for fruits and the terrorists destroyed the orchards so those people were forced to move to the cities. Now they have returned and their new orchards are back up again. Same was the case with FATA..

We've moved way past beyond that. 40 years too late. They have NO intention of returning and the Pakistani establishment is not going to do anything about it either. The important thing is HOW DO we integrate the millions of Afghans already in Pakistan into Pakistani society?

We've moved way past beyond that. 40 years too late. They have NO intention of returning and the Pakistani establishment is not going to do anything about it either. The important thing is HOW DO we integrate the millions of Afghans already in Pakistan into Pakistani society?
Education. You've heard the song "muhjay dushman ki bahdcho ko parana hai" right?

Actually I grew up in a village where there were many Afghans who migrated from Shindand. So I am pretty much easy with them. I visited Pakistan pretty recently.

Actually I grew up in a village where there were many Afghans who migrated from Shindand. So I am pretty much easy with them. I visited Pakistan pretty recently.
Ya, we had a refugees school for them and they are not bad people. Just a few fish make the whole pound dirty.

Back
Top Bottom