What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you did there. :disagree:
Within days you'll be hailing yourself (or in other words, trolling) in the "I-told-you-so! :azn:"-manner. It will be quite a sight to read about those uneducated assumptions.
I am not so good in defence matters (uneducated) but I guess nasr needs a bit more testing... :p:

A Pakistani nationalist retard (formerly known as Safriz) who is pretending to be a Turk is allowed to provoke other people against Turkey for over a week now :disagree:

In that case he should be reported.

Turkey is not our enemy and we wish prosperous future for Turkey.

It comes from past experiences and events of course. :D
Just because DRDO announces its future activities related to weapons testing much before the actual activity, it does not means that Pakistan (NESCOM) also must announce their plans before time to reject theories of this kind.
Continue believing what you want to. :rolleyes:

how long ??? :P
Soon. :)

Last edited:
Your economy is in shamble and you cannot afford to buy missile from N Korea or China. Moreover NASR has been tested to death, no point of testing it again :p:

Just because DRDO announces its future activities related to weapons testing much before the actual activity, it does not means that Pakistan (NESCOM) also must announce their plans before time to reject theories of this kind.
Continue believing what you want to. :rolleyes:
:)

:lol:

No denying that, a number of our organizations do suffer from big mouth syndrome.

how long ??? :P

It is not wise to disclose the date and type of system that will be tested. Because a lot of times the full details are not disclosed even after the test. Plus if any concerned person discloses general info then you will start asking for more PARTICULAR specs .. any hint or answer is going to raise more questions and curiosity. It is better to wait for official news release and confirmation of the test and details.

:lol:

No denying that, a number of our organizations do suffer from big mouth syndrome.

Considering the fact that they will have to issue a NOTAM every time before testing , announcing it ahead does not bring any harm .

bhai mere, atleast give a ballpark... weeks, couple of months, upto 6 months, within a year...
Sorry, no can do. Your curiosity is understandable, but you'll have to be a bit patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom