What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point it doesn't matter. Remember Soviet Union had a HUGE nuclear/missile arsenal! What happened there? Need I refresh your memory?

At some point , we might use the Samson's option , see any relevance ? :D What point that be ? How exactly is the USSR collapse relevant to Pakistan's case here ? Refresh your own memory first , the Pakistanis have come a long way from the glorified M11 - you seem to know and base your entire sweeping statements on . It isn't the 90's era anymore , the missile tech has been reverse engineered and today has evolved into something far more mature and advanced . That you are left stuck in a particular period of time is of course , not our fault .

At some point , we might use the Samson's option , see any relevance ? :D What point that be ? How exactly is the USSR collapse relevant to Pakistan's case here ? Refresh your own memory first , the Pakistanis have come a long way from the glorified M11 - you seem to know and base your entire sweeping statements on . It isn't the 90's era anymore , the missile tech has been reverse engineered and today has evolved into something far more mature and advanced . That you are left stuck in a particular period of time is of course , not our fault .

And you think the rest of the world is not aware of your nefarious thinking (ala sampson's option)? How wrong you are sir! There is a reason that our government has created a cell specific to Pakistan (the world having been divided into Pak and rest of the world Snowden Leaks United States and Pakistan | New Republic

> In a blockbuster story in The Washington Post, Greg Miller, Craig Whitlock and Barton Gellman detail more aspects of the United States's so called "black budget," which was revealed by Edward Snowden in leaks to the newspaper. Today's long piece is about the United States's strained relationship with Pakistan, and offers some fresh detail about the country's secretive nuclear program. As the story notes, "Pakistan appears at the top of charts listing critical U.S. intelligence gaps. It is named as a target of newly formed analytic cells. And fears about the security of its nuclear program are so pervasive that a budget section on containing the spread of illicit weapons divides the world into two categories: Pakistan and everybody else." The real importance of the piece, however, is what it indirectly explains: namely, that even if the Pakistanis follow our wish and wholeheartedly pursue terrorist groups and Taliban elements, there is bound to be serious collateral damage, and a host of fresh problems.

We will take care of you WELL before you get to that point. Mark my words.

And while we are at it let me also educate you a bit about your "friends" (China., NK, SA ...). When push comes to shove you (Pak) will be ALL alone looking at the abyss. Not sure if Balochis/KPK/Sindhis are too keen on the sampson's choice. It is only the PUNJABIS.

If you DARE hold a plebiscite in your country in all 4 provinces, other than Punjab all will be in favor of separating from Punjab. And deep in your hearts you guys know it and so do we!

Last edited:

The answer to Indian problem is EMP.

And you think the rest of the world is not aware of your nefarious thinking (ala sampson's option)? How wrong you are sir! There is a reason that our government has created a cell specific to Pakistan (the world having been divided into Pak and rest of the world Snowden Leaks United States and Pakistan | New Republic

And while we are at it let me also educate you a bit about your "friends" (China., NK, SA ...). When push comes to shove you (Pak) will be ALL alone looking at the abyss. Not sure if Balochis/KPK/Sindhis are too keen on the sampson's choice. It is only the PUNJABIS.

If you DARE hold a plebiscite in your country in all 4 provinces, other than Punjab all will be in favor of separating from Punjab. And deep in your hearts you guys know it and so do we!

Oh boy , did I touch a nerve there ! So , what exactly is the rest of the world here ? You somehow think that the world is divided between Pakistan and everybody else ? Whats with the delusion and paranoia ? :D . There's no nefarious thinking anywhere , only that we will continue to make sure that the deterrence works and the defense of our country is as intact as possible , call whatever you want it to be . If it means adopting such posture and an ambiguous doctrine , then so be it . I can assure you that tracking and securing 100+ warheads and their delivery systems dispersed around the country may look good in theory , but take my word that the real world is far different than what one sees in dream or fantasizes about . By the time , you take care of it , there will be nothing left to take care of .

While you are at it , let me tell you something , since you have drifted from " NK/China missiles " to " At some point " to " Pakistan disintegrating " , neither this country nor its weapons are going anywhere . This is an extremely sad reality that you have to learn to live with . This country was supposed to collapse and beg for accession to the Indian Union according to a prominent Indian politician . Your leaders have been predicting the disintegration of Pakistan since the day it was created , amaze me with something new . I thought first that you didn't know about the Nuclear program and Missile technology , it now appears that you are also ignorant of the country and continue to build and fantasize about what you see in media . The EVIL Punjabi ruling over the country and everybody else seeking freedom ! :D

Now , if you DARE coming back on the topic , its Pakistan hasn't tested missiles for months now .

The new developments are ongoing and would soon be tested. In fact if the void of testing period being created (for larger systems, i.e. Shaheen series & Cruise missiles) is noticed, it will become clear that a lot of systems are due for testing, both old (as training exercises) and new (as developmental flight tests). Evidently, 2014-16 is going to be full of such activity.

The new developments are ongoing and would soon be tested. In fact if the void of testing period being created (for larger systems, i.e. Shaheen series & Cruise missiles) is noticed, it will become clear that a lot of systems are due for testing, both old (as training exercises) and new (as developmental flight tests). Evidently, 2014-16 is going to be full of such activity.

This better be true.

A lot of things are said on this forum which hype up people, and then nothing happens.

The answer to Indian problem is EMP.

Mate , I would rather say that its a dose of reality rather than day-dreaming of doing this and that to Pakistan . Look at the post that I quoted , what do you see if not continuous denial of the situation on ground ? :D

You didn't specify that, did you?

That's the topic at hand.

> In a blockbuster story in The Washington Post, Greg Miller, Craig Whitlock and Barton Gellman detail more aspects of the United States's so called "black budget," which was revealed by Edward Snowden in leaks to the newspaper. Today's long piece is about the United States's strained relationship with Pakistan, and offers some fresh detail about the country's secretive nuclear program. As the story notes, "Pakistan appears at the top of charts listing critical U.S. intelligence gaps. It is named as a target of newly formed analytic cells. And fears about the security of its nuclear program are so pervasive that a budget section on containing the spread of illicit weapons divides the world into two categories: Pakistan and everybody else." The real importance of the piece, however, is what it indirectly explains: namely, that even if the Pakistanis follow our wish and wholeheartedly pursue terrorist groups and Taliban elements, there is bound to be serious collateral damage, and a host of fresh problems.

Haha losing your shit are we? Jesus the hate is burning you up.

:omghaha:

That's the topic at hand.
It was on Missiles and not on Nuclear weapons. And on that i said Pakistan follows us whenever we test some missile they do the same, then oscar said that "Exactly, Pakistan does not want to be the one to start the arms race." and so on and so i said you attacked us first in previous wars. So nuclear was nowhere in convo, no one specified it.

Just because you aren't aware of something , doesn't mean that it doesn't exist . Read a bit on Pakistani Nuclear Doctrine , vague and ambiguous it may be . The policy makers at SPD are well aware when to push the red button and under what circumstances . That they choose not to share that information with the world is another thing of course . Anytime , but why ?
Yeah well aware to attack first, when everything is at peace and is stable. And here i am talking about wars and not Nuclear weaponry or it's policies.

Yeah well aware to attack first, when everything is at peace and is stable. And here i am talking about wars and not Nuclear weaponry or it's policies.

Yeah , delusional stuff , boy . Since the dilemma of Mutually Assured Destruction applies to both sides , no one will attack you when everything is at peace and stable state - its been more than a decade since we went nuclear . We aren't a suicidal bunch as you are led to believe by your media . Who's discussing Wars barring the nuclear weaponry ? Do you people even read the topic before jumping on the bandwagon ?

P.S The member @Oscar whom you replied to , wasn't by any chance referring to conventional warfare but rather nuclear doctrines and he made it amply clear , read well next time and try not to drag unnecessary and off topic stuff .

Today's long piece is about the United States's strained relationship with Pakistan, and offers some fresh detail about the country's secretive nuclear program. As the story notes, "Pakistan appears at the top of charts listing critical U.S. intelligence gaps....

Can I just LOL here?

You cited this as a reference? I'm sorry but you need to read that carefully and reconsider whether you proved your point or what we have been saying all along.

~ RazorMC

There is going to be a test, this month inshAllah .. relevant ppl are doing their preps ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom