What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Indian parliament was attacked or Mumbai was attacked all india could do was thrash around it mobilised millions only to send them back, why??? because of nukes

if nuke was the only reason: The same could be done in 1999 too ? Why it was not done in 1999? even in 1971 or far back in 1965? Just because, we don't want any war. If we had intentions , there would be no PDF by this time.:coffee:

Existing systems are mature, new systems are not needed especially ICBMs.

We need to develop SAMs, upgrade Babur and for now focus our efforts on building a boomer.

Then how come Pakistan attacked first in 47, 65 and 99, without any crisis or conflict?
Use of nuclear weapons first and not conventional strikes are at debate here.

Existing systems are mature, new systems are not needed especially ICBMs.

We need to develop SAMs, upgrade Babur and for now focus our efforts on building a boomer.

Does that also mean that there is no need to improve on the existing system? Like any improvement in guidance/control systems, change in structural material, programming etc. Also, there is no need to have user trials under different conditions, scenarios?

As mature a system can be, there would be constant new developments and new tactics/scenarios thought out. Atleast that is what I infer from constant tests/user-trials in India.

No testing would mean there is no new development worth testing.

Hi Sir, Its also true that "Ironically" India too is least concerned towards Pakistan the way Pakistan is concerned about us.

Definitely NO. The Growth & Development of any one's country has to be the first Priority for any Country. In ADDITION to that, if you have surplus resources which you can add should be welcome. By this way, US,UK & all other Nuclear Powers have to be on the verge of their Eco-nominal Crash if they would have made this as "Super-Critical". The reality was all of them including us have developed & materialized their plans not on the cost of their Civil growth but in addition to that.

Feel bad why People are in a hurry to get self -destruct. Especially, the people from this Century.
Nuclear war will definitely not be healthy , neither for India nor for Pakistan. Surely, there will be a Nuclear retaliation & ultimately, it would be a Nuclear Holocust. Even India will still survive but would be in a state of 50 years degraded down the line. But Pakistan? i am sorry to mentioned but whole Pakistan will be inside Arabian Sea.
Result: No benefit what so ever to all of us. Can't we get along just like Western Powers did?

And the definition of Crisis has not been set. it can be as simple if India captures a Post of Pakistan's...:rofl:

What you are stating in the first and second para are ideals, I am stating what I believe is ground reality.

Third, Ive already mentioned that Pakistani leadership cares little about its survival as long as India goes down as well.. and nuclear weapons make that a very real possibility that whatever is left of India will not be in any meaningful form. That is the Pakistani endgame if things get out of hand.

As such, India made the issue over 5 soldiers whose killers were made to be fictional teams and what not.

Does that also mean that there is no need to improve on the existing system? Like any improvement in guidance/control systems, change in structural material, programming etc. Also, there is no need to have user trials under different conditions, scenarios?

As mature a system can be, there would be constant new developments and new tactics/scenarios thought out. Atleast that is what I infer from constant tests/user-trials in India.

Will you fire a missile to test more accurate algo's for the guidance system? When a simulation will suffice.

Upgrades are an ongoing process. Major components go cold testing many times over before being tested.

I was told that 4X Nasr missiles which were recently fired, each of them had different sub systems onboard for validation.

Pakistan's big focus now is a triad and the boomer.

Will you fire a missile to test more accurate algo's for the guidance system? When a simulation will suffice.

I am not well versed with all the tech that goes in a missile. But I would assume that certain techs can be verified through simulation, and some other would require tests. I also assumed that any major development would be field tested and not just simulated.

Upgrades are an ongoing process. Major components go cold testing many times over before being tested.

I was told that 4X Nasr missiles which were recently fired, each of them had different sub systems onboard for validation.

Pakistan's big focus now is a triad and the boomer.

So basically focus is not on the existing systems.

You dirty monkey worshipping kaffir seem to be confused

hey you ! don't insult other peoples religion , you have no right to talk about Hinduism like that, every religion should be respected & its books, laws, ethos, place of worship ,idols etc should not be insulted,

you are talking about a subject regarding "Pakistan's Strategic Force Command" the most educated, respected & the most prestigious branch of the four branches of the Pakistan Arm forces , that the whole nation looks up to, therefore one must always talk with certain degree of respect with manners & maturity ,& where insulting other peoples religion cannot & will not be tolerated

Hinduism has great contribution to the glorious history of the land of Pakistan, from Rig Ved , to the rule of King Porus (Purushottama) to the tales of the Pandava brothers & draupaty, to Arthashastra of kutuliya (Chanakya) written, researched & complied in the ancient university of takshasila present day taxila & , the tales of the sons of Ram known as
luv & kush & their relation to Lahore & kasur
to some it up, the significance of Hinduism in the geographical history of Pakistan is immense & an important one & should be respected
Ancient ages[edit]
Various archaeological finds such as the swastika symbol, yogic postures, what appears to be like a "Pasupati" image that was found on the seals of the people of Mohenjo-daro, in Sindh, point to early influences that may have shaped Hinduism. A group of people known as Aryans are thought to have migrated from regions like Bactria–Margiana Archaeological Complex, Central Asia, Iran, Eastern Europe or Russia,[9] crossed the river Sindhu, and mingled with the Dravidians, the indigenous people. The religious beliefs and folklore of the Indus valley people have become a major part of the Hindu faith that evolved in this part of the South Asia.

The Sindh kingdom and its rulers play an important role in the Indian epic story of the
Mahabharata. In addition, there is the legend that the Pakistani city of Lahore was first founded by Lava, while Kasur was founded by his twin Kusha, both of whom were the sons of Rama of the Ramayana. The Gandhara kingdom of the northwest, and the legendary Gandhara peoples, are also a major part of Hindu literature such as the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. Most Pakistani city names (such as Peshawar and Multan) can be traced back to Sanskrit roots.[citation needed]
we are Pakistanis & we are proud of our country & we must appreciated & explore with pride our rich history from Islamic to Buddhist to Hinduism

to respect our history will not make us any less Muslim, our fellow Muslims the Iranians respects their history, so do the Egyptians ,Indonesians , Turkish & the Iraqis

Last edited:
I am not well versed with all the tech that goes in a missile. But I would assume that certain techs can be verified through simulation, and some other would require tests. I also assumed that any major development would be field tested and not just simulated.

So basically focus is not on the existing systems.
The missile and guidance.. along with evasive systems are all into one package. If it was an upgrade of the motor.. you would definitely need to test the missile, if the upgrade is to the guidance.. you may be able to perform a bench test with the hardware on the ground.

The missile and guidance.. along with evasive systems are all into one package. If it was an upgrade of the motor.. you would definitely need to test the missile, if the upgrade is to the guidance.. you may be able to perform a bench test with the hardware on the ground.
Wouldn't hardware update for guidance system, be need to be tested for vibration and heat that is produced during the reentry phase for ballistic missiles. I doubt you can just bench test any hardware upgrade to the guidance system.

Wouldn't hardware update for guidance system, be need to be tested for vibration and heat that is produced during the reentry phase for ballistic missiles. I doubt you can just bench test any hardware upgrade to the guidance system.

If you change a chip or otherwise. Upgrading the software with a better algorithm. I doubt it.
Additionally, you wont test a missile just for testing a new wire.. or servo. After all, missile tests are expensive, so you usually wait it out for a bunch of refinements which you then test out.

Well, you can all say "india "could" do it, india "will" do this..india shall "destroy" that" blah blah blah...

But, to put it in your terms, Turks "did" pierce india's asshole...and that too, for 500+ years straight.

Even today, we are a part of the strongest military machine on planet. What idiots like you don't realize is that NATO is "one military" with integrated war-hammer.....

if you army invades just one Turkish naval ship in IOC, entire wrath of NATO's war machine will be on your shores. Talk about being powerful LOL!

Turkey was, is, and will always remain (Inshallah!) a more prosperous, rich, developed, respected, and powerful nation than your god forsaken third world dump hole.
o ho hoho...... nato countries are pussies, with collapsed economies, they luk towards us for selling their military hardware to revive their economy, coz they know that we have billions to spare. in case of war with us everyone of them will desert u and leave u on your fate, we hav already bought french, English, germans by buying their hardware, we will pay french $20 billion for rafaels, germans for their subs n torpedoes etc etc, our owm military-industrial complex is excellent. one more word about nato, Russia alone has the capacity of annihilating all of the nato countries including ur tiny turkey chicken

on India's no first use policy, i thk its just a PR stunt, no country realistically has no First use Policy. If tomorrow Pakistani Forces are on Dehli's door, i dont thk India will even care it has such a thing called no first use. Its all Drama to make u feel like a responsible nuclear country....
Plus India has shifted from "no first use" to "no first use against non Nuclear natons"...wow
Plus Modi jee wants to change India's no first use policy :P

And the definition of Crisis has not been set. it can be as simple if India captures a Post of Pakistan's...:rofl:

The definition of " crisis " is left open for interpretation according to situation that develops . A threshold hasn't been defined and declared publicly . What is the obsession with oversimplifying things if I may ask ?

If it doesn't have any policy so overall that is what it concludes that it can attack anytime.

Just because you aren't aware of something , doesn't mean that it doesn't exist . Read a bit on Pakistani Nuclear Doctrine , vague and ambiguous it may be . The policy makers at SPD are well aware when to push the red button and under what circumstances . That they choose not to share that information with the world is another thing of course . Anytime , but why ?

WADR, if you have already gotten tested systems (missiles, nuclear bombs etc.) why would you need to test? Just make sure the North Korean and Chinese Manuals are in order and you understand them :-)

@Oscar @AhaseebA @Aeronaut An overwhelming number of Indians seem to be stuck in the 90's era . Something which I believe , is the result of their interaction with India's sensationalist and drama media .

The definition of " crisis " is left open for interpretation according to situation that develops . A threshold hasn't been defined and declared publicly . What is the obsession with oversimplifying things if I may ask ?

Just because you aren't aware of something , doesn't mean that it doesn't exist . Read a bit on Pakistani Nuclear Doctrine , vague and ambiguous it may be . The policy makers at SPD are well aware when to push the red button and under what circumstances . That they choose not to share that information with the world is another thing of course . Anytime , but why ?

@Oscar @AhaseebA @Aeronaut An overwhelming number of Indians seem to be stuck in the 90's era . Something which I believe , is the result of their interaction with India's sensationalist and drama media .

At some point it doesn't matter. Remember Soviet Union had a HUGE nuclear/missile arsenal! What happened there? Need I refresh your memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom