What's new

Why Pakistan cannot say sorry to Bangladesh

Unconditional surrender by Pakistan Army?

Do you remember what happened before that? You know, the thing you want us to apologise for?

By the way, that wasn't anything special. We were outnumbered and running out of supplies, and believe me, it was all Hindustan's doing anyway, not yours.

PAKISTAN DID SAY SORRY

NO WE DIDN'T AND WE NEVER WILL!

TIKKA DID NOTHING WRONG!

What bng hardliners wants is retification of it's propaganda of so called 3 million genocide while it slef doesn't wanna accept the genocide of bihari immigrants and pro pak bangali carried out by mukti bahni

president musaraf said sorry as far as i know

For me the end result matters. I personally don't really care whether Pakistan apologize or not.

Well the end result was 3,000,000 of you dead, yet ironically you celebrate this.

president musaraf said sorry as far as i know

No, he expressed regret that the situation occurred.

I express regret too, we should not have replaced Tikka with Niazi, Niazi was too weak and spineless, Tikka knew how to get things done.

Well the end result was 3,000,000 of you dead, yet ironically you celebrate this.
Yep...you gotta fight for freedom....those dead are remembered every year....because of them we now have a prosperous nation......what's not to celebrate?

Yep...you gotta fight for freedom....those dead are remembered every year....because of them we now have a prosperous nation......what's not to celebrate?

No, because of Hindustan you have a nation. Without them, we would have never been outnumbered 15:1 or began running out of supplies (courtesy of their blockade), and the surrender would have never happened.

Those 3,000,000 died in vain, blunt truth. Not to mention Bangladesh isn't exactly prosperous to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom