What's new

Why Pakistan cannot say sorry to Bangladesh

Your right wing Hindus are stupid.

Muslims would never have ruled India again in a united South Asia.

Muslims would have only made 33% while Hindus would have made 66%. We (Muslims) still would have been outnumbered.

Its a two way street. Bangladeshis should also apologize for supporting Mukti Bahini.

Anyways most Pakistanis do not give a damn for Bangladesh. Let the Bangladeshis be happy now.

Your right wing Hindus are stupid.

Muslims would never have ruled India again in a united South Asia.

Muslims would have only made 33% while Hindus would have made 66%. We (Muslims) still would have been outnumbered.

Its a two way street. Bangladeshis should also apologize for supporting Mukti Bahini.

Anyways most Pakistanis do not give a damn for Bangladesh. Let the Bangladeshis be happy now.

Noooo Amish Boy

Its Not two way road.

Overseas Pakistanis have some weird Ummah fetish

Noooo Amish Boy

Its Not two way road.

Even those Ummah boys are realizing the reality, that the Ummah principle can only be practiced when the Muslims are united. In today's day and age Muslims are divided.

Noooo Amish Boy

Its Not two way road.

sarcasm aside, Bangladeshis should apologize for supporting Mukti Bahini and the Biharis who were stranded in Bangladesh.

Even those Ummah boys are realizing the reality, that the Ummah principle can only be practiced when the Muslims are united. In today's day and age Muslims are divided.

Ummah Boys

Dibs on the first album

Before asking for credible source, it depends that how far you can walk to know the truth contrary to Indian Fairy Tales and forged history. It will take a life to put some real sense while revisiting the history to correct a total wrongly diverted course of Indian populace. What PA did and how all that happened, is well discussed though, you have Shaikh Hasina and Bangladesh in your hands so carry on. Apology is really a big thing that an Indian praising writer expects as such. Another delusional article to mislead SHW furthermore and burn in hatred.
I guess you don't have a source then

Apologies for what? It was a civil war, atrocities were committed by groups on both sides. Civilians were killed by both sides. Regret should be shown by both sides sure, but apology comes from one party if it did wrong alone. Here, both parties were in the wrong.

Time to be adults, forgive the past and move on.

Why are there two threads suddenly on this same old thing...

Typical, I guess you don't want to read.
I need a source to read or to watch a video.
Kinda like this -

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16207201

I have witnessed the brutality of 'kill and burn missions' as the army units, after clearing out the rebels, pursued the pogrom in the towns and villages.

I have seen whole villages devastated by 'punitive action'.

And in the officer's mess at night I have listened incredulously as otherwise brave and honourable men proudly chewed over the day's kill.

'How many did you get?' The answers are seared in my memory.

I need a source to read or to watch a video.
Kinda like this -

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16207201

I have witnessed the brutality of 'kill and burn missions' as the army units, after clearing out the rebels, pursued the pogrom in the towns and villages.

I have seen whole villages devastated by 'punitive action'.

And in the officer's mess at night I have listened incredulously as otherwise brave and honourable men proudly chewed over the day's kill.

'How many did you get?' The answers are seared in my memory.

You still know, deep down there that there is no need of source for what I said however, as Indians are at habit mostly to ask for source yet puts the burden of work upon others to get educated, I am no mood of babysitting for you. The fact remains as what is being told. You hold your side of diverted yet distorted realities for own satisfaction, as said before, you need to be happy with SHW and don't know what makes you uncomfortable to keep coming back for asking a source. However, there is a reason for that sometimes as one not satisfied with current state of history, will be seeking the correct story from everywhere. Your thirst is understood but still, it is you who has to walk to the well not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom