What's new

why pak cannot launch their own sattelite

Launching a satellite shows ICBM capability. If you can launch a satellite into space, it means you can drop a nuclear weapon anywhere on the planet.The west; US and the EU, would go into absolute panic mode, the resulting sanctions don't bear thinking about.

It must be a policy decision not to have that capability now.
Or have the capability but sandbag?

Pakistan has all the components to launch a satellite up to 200 kg !

But there is no will in decision makers probably ...

Ababeel_1big.jpg

Ababeel with MIRV-bus (this vehicle can be the base for the Taimoor SLV !)

Pakistan has all the components to launch a satellite up to 200 kg !

But there is no will in decision makers probably ...

Ababeel_1big.jpg

Ababeel with MIRV-bus (this vehicle can be the base for the Taimoor SLV !)

If north korea can do it so iran and pakistan... :D

Building and launching a satellite requires patience and long investments in R&D capabilities of your country.
Maybe Pakistan had other priorities to look after before it wants to be able to build and launch a space vehicle.

What do u mean!?

i meant north korea seems ahead of iran in slv and sattelite field... based on media perception hell even they tested SLBM..
and i thought iran was top 5 missle power in the planet after russia usa france china

Building and launching a satellite requires patience and long investments in R&D capabilities of your country.
Maybe Pakistan had other priorities to look after before it wants to be able to build and launch a space vehicle.

Our Priorities is to built an indigenous (as far as possible) 5thG fighter jet.......as early as possible.
First-Aviation-City-of-Pakistan.jpg

In case anyone points out, the great Satyendra Nath Bose, FRS, after whom the 'Boson' is named; was not Indian but IMO a Bangla Deshi)
It is a delight to read your posts. Very few are there comparable with you in PDF.
But I differ with you in this point.
He was born in Kolkata. He studied at Kolkata. He died in Kolkata. His family members are from present WB.
Only he formulated Bose- Einstein theory while teachinf in Dacca.
Based von that you cant call him a Bangladeshi.

Our Priorities is to built an indigenous (as far as possible) 5thG fighter jet.......as early as possible.
First-Aviation-City-of-Pakistan.jpg
You know rocket science is hard but building a fifth gen fighter jet is tougher, there are a lot of technologies that goes into it plus they don't come cheap.
I think Pakistan is better off with purchasing affordable Chinese fifth gen planes and making them at home with transfer of tech.

i meant north korea seems ahead of iran in slv and sattelite field... based on media perception hell even they tested SLBM..
and i thought iran was top 5 missle power in the planet after russia usa france china

Iran focused on missiles with conventional warheads and advanced targeting and efficient SLVs ...

But north Koreans have different strategies and nuclear warheads ... Their space launcher is no good in efficiency and flexibility !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom