What's new

Why not GOP or WE offically announce US is our Real Enemy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why not we offically announce US is our Real Enemy ?

Before 9/11 We dont have such situation and problems now after US in Afghanistan. We have lots of problem. Before 9/11 there is no concept of Islamic Xtremist, So called Al Qaida etc
Half of population died in Afghanistan and Iraq and there is WOMD in Iraq and 1000s of people died in Afghanistan still Usama bin laden alive ??? and are you guys trust on this Cartoon USAMA BIN LADEN ? and AL-QAIDA ?

US pressuriz Pakistan all the time.
Never intrested to sell State-Of-Art Weapons (18 F16 on just paper work still in US infact these F16s cant help us)
Blackwater unknown agencies
Drone Strike (98% of innocent people died)
NATO bases inside Pakistan
How these talibans SO CALLED talibans figth with PAkistan Army who is funding and providing such Heavy weapons ??

Who destroy Pakistan from Everyside ?? since last 10 years ?

India ?
Russia ?
America ?
Israel ?

Yes India (but never achieve thr goals since last 60 years but now how thy achieve thr goals ?? because of US support/Promote/Defend India everywhere). Otherwise India cant do anything against Pakistan.
Who controll US Govt ? "ZIONIST" what about thr Agenda ? you guys knows very well Greater Israel, Killing Muslims, Destroy NP PAkistan.... actually preperation of Armagadon!

Who is actually our real enemy ? we live in the state whr our leaders still not decided who is our enemy and we are talking about India all the time. Can anyone explain our Forigen policy ???

How this blackwater movement inside pakistan even WE HAVE OUR OWN AGENCIES ? who is actually allow them ? how our Army/Secuirty agencies allow such agencies.

SILENT WAR "Destory Pakistan silently" War btw PAkistan VS American (Indirectly) and who holdz US ? ZIONIST Why not we offically annouce US is our REAL ENEMY ?

PS: We are most STUPID people in the world When lockheed martin F16 ceremony (only about paper work of 18 F16s) our people going crazy wooo F16 woo US ... now finally US Show his real friendship with PAkistan are you guyz kiddin me ?? are you guyz foolur self ??? or live in fantasy....

My people (including Soldiers and innocent people) casualties more thn American NATO forces casualties in Afghanistan + Iraq. This war start against ARABS (Arabs means ARABS not Afghanistan) if US war against Talibans so WHY PAKISTAN TODAY in such sitaution ?

Last edited:
Why not we offically announce US is our Real Enemy ?

Before 9/11 We dont have such situation and problems now after US in Afghanistan. We have lots of problem. Before 9/11 there is no concept of Islamic Xtremist, So called Al Qaida etc
Half of population died in Afghanistan and Iraq and there is WOMD in Iraq and 1000s of people died in Afghanistan still Usama bin laden alive ??? and are you guys trust on this Cartoon USAMA BIN LADEN ? and AL-QAIDA ?
Sorry but if you think that Al-Qaeda and extremists weren't there before 9/11, you are living in a dream land.

Why not GOP or WE offically announce US is our Real Enemy ?

1. If GoP announce this, then where they will go for begging and tour (on public money)?

2. We don't have time for such announcement, since we are busy in back biting our fellow nationals, putting hater comments on the forums, provoke sectarian conflicts etc.. we are v busy people!! you know!!

Last edited:
This is an indirect war between those that conform to the zionist-backed-american-led new world order and those that DONT conform to their demonic world view.

The Pakistani State is the KEY!

These SOBs know that NUKES still remain a game-changer in any battle should it ever get to that.

TTP, Al-Qaeda and an assortment of other groups are just patsy proxies that are mere pawns in the bigger game.

Sorry but if you think that Al-Qaeda and extremists weren't there before 9/11, you are living in a dream land.

Mr we never seee such Islamic extremist who going into the streets and sucide attacks on civilians never see such Islamic extremist who fight with ARMY (How thy got such Heavy weapons) ?? before post any comment read my whole paragraph carefully.

Thanks,

PS: By the way im not asking to the Indians to show thr concerned over this topic i am asking to my COUNTRY FELLOW! (Read before paragraph read my Topic Carefully)

@Stealth

I think you don't know that these very extremist have been getting trained since the 80s. They had 3 decades to gradually arm and train themselves sometimes with the help of one of the best agencies in the world. Everyone knows that OBL and his AQ was in Afghanistan since 95 and this is the place where he initiated the 9/11 plan. It was OBL who had formed the so called "International Islamic Front for war against the jews and crusaders" which consisted of Arab, uzbek and Pakistani based extremist groups and declared Jihad against the US back in 98 sitting in Afghanistan. So these are all important factors to recognizing you enemy which in itself is very important.

I will just quote Sun Tzu here which is one of my favorite quotes
So it is said that, if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Everyone knows that OBL and his AQ was in Afghanistan since 95 and this is the place where he initiated the 9/11 plan.

Lolzz.. Sorry couldn't stop my laugh on this line!!

So they planned in Afghanistan, then higher some arabs and other muslim, and then given them us visa, then told them to get train to fly the plan.. and they did.. and then all 5 manage to take weapons with them in airoplane, and fill up the petrol so make sure the tower blows up.. and then attack the towers, pentagon, and their last target was Washington dc... but couldn't do so.. (is it that so?)

Because we don't have insane people in government..Enough said..Use your brains.Your actions should be deceptive.

Mr we never seee such Islamic extremist who going into the streets and sucide attacks on civilians never see such Islamic extremist who fight with ARMY (How thy got such Heavy weapons) ?? before post any comment read my whole paragraph carefully.

Thanks,

PS: By the way im not asking to the Indians to show thr concerned over this topic i am asking to my COUNTRY FELLOW! (Read before paragraph read my Topic Carefully)

Stealth. I will will not comment on the topic as I am Indian and will leave the thread for you and your "COUNTRY FELLOW" to discuss. Just one question though. Why does your command of the english language and your writing style change in different posts or threads with your nickname? Are there multiple people posting using your nickname or are you multiple personalitied ? :what:

Lolzz.. Sorry couldn't stop my laugh on this line!!

So they planned in Afghanistan, then higher some arabs and other muslim, and then given them us visa, then told them to get train to fly the plan.. and they did.. and then all 5 manage to take weapons with them in airoplane, and fill up the petrol so make sure the tower blows up.. and then attack the towers, pentagon, and their last target was Washington dc... but couldn't do so.. (is it that so?)

Obviously, I don't know the details. And I don't know definitely if there were some inside involvements that maybe knew about the attack but let it through either due to negligence or willfully.

But there is no doubt that OBL and his AQ had played an important role. You are ofcourse free to think otherwise, but remember Sun Tzu's quote.

P.S.: This will be my last post on this thread

Last edited:
But there is no doubt that OBL and his AQ had no doubt played an important role. You are ofcourse free to think otherwise, but remember Sun Tzu's quote

I remember SunTzu's quote this is why i think otherwise :)

It is you who still thinks the US is our beloved friend, and 9/11 was actually done by Al-Qaida or even they were capable of doing so!!

& last not the least, since they attacked US this is why we need to get rid of them!!

It's called a proxy war.

Pakistan is a nuclear state. Netanyahu won't be able to sleep at night if Pakistan is ruled by a just and responsible Muslim leader.

So a corrupt leader is installed under the guise of democracy. Pakistan's economy nosedives and it has to go with begging bowl to America.

The plan is hatched and America uses pakistani army to fight its own people and make sure Pakistani nuclear arsenal is safe.

Now Obama and Netanyahu can get some decent sleep and zidari can have a nice life.

It's called a proxy war.

Pakistan is a nuclear state. Netanyahu won't be able to sleep at night if Pakistan is ruled by a just and responsible Muslim leader.

So a corrupt leader is installed under the guise of democracy. Pakistan's economy nosedives and it has to go with begging bowl to America.

The plan is hatched and America uses pakistani army to fight its own people and make sure Pakistani nuclear arsenal is safe.

Now Obama and Netanyahu can get some decent sleep and zidari can have a nice life.
Oh give me a break- The Pakistan Army is fighting people who are blowing all over the cities in Pakistan.So they are fighting Pakistan's Enemey.

TTP are NOT our own people and that fight must not be jeopardize with any such nonsense , they are a proxy group that MUST be eliminated , no question about it!

All the while its important to understand how our religoin is being used against us to kill us and by whom!

Who could have thought in Pakistan that 'Islam' itself will be used against Pakistan to destroy all that it has achieved.

Indeed a very diabolical shceme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom