What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

I did read and thats why wondered. If you don't use nuclear blackmail option against India then not in 100 years pakistan can fight any conventional war. So for pakistan nuclear blackmail is only option against India and it won't let it go under the US umbrella.

yes yes , anything else ? :rofl::rofl:

What about a reverse scenario?
You know MNCs have only one religion .Profit.Nationalism.is not an issue in there.Americans learned it in hard way during recession time their own Vice President company shifted their quarters from revession hit US to Dubai.
Most likely scenario would be a strainful effort MNC to keep a good relation with US.Because they know what would hapoen for their profits if one favoured against other.

Quite likely that might happen as well. Which is why I mentioned that what is the possibility that the MNCs have been compromised in their bias towards the US. Regardless of profit or otherwise.

Nothing else but truth !! :angel:

obama-laugh1.jpg
yes it is " teri Qasam "

Wut, I'd rather die than succumb anything to the white powers.

Agreed, but then again.. while the US has been using that blade for a while now.. India is only just beginning to realize its potential. Unless strict tempering is done to ensure that the very leadership on top of the MNCs and hence their influence on Indian government is not compromised.. the blade will generally end up bleeding India more.
All points -True.
But there can be no plan or action that does not carry risks. The best that can be seen is view things in Indian context and how they have performed till now - and what trends made it possible - our inherent advantages and disadvantages. So far the Tea party ideals have been propelling us because of specific advantages of Indian content. The Government has been very conscious of 'tempering'.

For those willing to see - China has shown us how to ride the tiger / wield the blade.

Despite Indians on this forum critiquing China, you have no idea how much they are admired in India for somethings. We don't admire them for things that other countries (including Pakistan) admire them for - like military, showing up the US diplomatically. We admire them for how they have pulled up their country from the bootstraps. You will see frequent article in all the major papers on 'how China tackled this problem'.

And we are learning many things from them. We are starting to do what they did - and adding our own strengths to the mix.

For example - we know that one of our key strengths globally - lies in our diaspora. They are highly successful monetarily and are starting to become powerful in almost every major Western country. GoI pampers them and encourages them for this purpose. How they are able to leverage their vast networks into getting foreign governments take views that are favourable to India than otherwise.

Add this to the litany of our own actions and you will see that GoI is not as utterly incompetent in every sphere as Indians generally proclaim them to be!
It is my personal understanding that in a matter of a couple of decades you will see India breaking out of the South Asian straitjacket - solely on the back of economics. There is a growth spurt coming in India.

And the counter action is only to be expected.

Last edited:
sir in order to buy more birds , having 3 layer Air defense , you need $$ . and right now we are wasting money on building nukes , which are just resting in rust ..

It is not wasting of money as Pakistan will require more number of nukes in case of last ditch effort as India have limited BMD and working on full scale BMD and Pakistan also face problem of nukes snatching possibility by US, therefore more nukes means survival of nuclear assets.

Pakistan already have 3rd tier and limited 2nd tier (MR-SAMS), what is needed is 1st tier (long range medium to high altitude SAM systems) in good number along with few good 2nd tier (MR-SAMS) in the end if all of those are networked well it will be very hard of India to overwhelm and got its objective in cold start type war or even full scale one.

you are over rating your armed forces sir , whatever you have , we have ... you attack 5000 targets in Pak and within in 10 mins your 8000 targets will be targeted ...
and i am talking about increasing the conventional power ... weapons like more 16's blk 52 , F-15's , and assistance from US to create Babur , will make sure that you stay within your borders ...

and right now lets discuss one topic ... we will do the maths later .. and i hate maths

You will wear out faster in case of a full war. Even if we assume for a moment that you are able to match us in terms of both quantity and quality of equipment, we will still have a very large landmass for you to destroy, whereas everything you have is within a few hundred kilometers of our reach.

Let's just leave it here as we will head nowhere on this topic, just tell me, WHY DON'T YOU IMPLEMENT A NO FIRST USE POLICY FOR YOUR NUKES? :) At least that will ease some pressure on you, no?

but still spend billions of $$ to spy on our Nuclear program ? lol at their trust

They don't trust their own close allies and spy on them how they can trust us? In international relations public diplomacy does not reflect true colors of super powers.

All points -True.
But there can be no plan or action that does not carry risks. The best that can be seen is view things in Indian context and how they have performed till now - and what trends made it possible - our inherent advantages and disadvantages. So far the Tea party ideals have been propelling us because of specific advantages of Indian content. The Government has been very conscious of 'tempering'.

For those willing to see - China has shown us how to ride the tiger / wield the blade.

Despite Indians on this forum critiquing China, you have no idea how much they are admired in India for somethings. We don't admire them for things that other countries (including Pakistan) admire them for - like military, showing up the US diplomatically. We admire them for how they have pulled up their country from the bootstraps. You will see frequent article in all the major papers on 'how China tackled this problem'.

And we are learning many things from them. We are starting to do what they did - and adding our own strengths to the mix.

For example - we know that one of our key strengths globally - lies in our diaspora. They are highly successful monetarily and are starting to become powerful in almost every major Western country. GoI pampers them and encourages them for this purpose. How they are able to leverage their vast networks into getting foreign governments take views that are favourable to India than otherwise.

Add this to the litany of our own actions and you will see that GoI is not as utterly incompetent in every sphere as Indians generally proclaim them to be!
It is my personal understanding that in a matter of a couple of decades you will see India breaking out of the South Asian straitjacket - solely on the back of economics. There is a growth spurt coming in India.

And the counter action is only to be expected.

Afew months ago a Pakistani member in here posted a striking fact. You can take out an Indian from India but never cant India from an Indian.
I realized that when I saw the enthusiasm of Indian Diaspora in US and Australia.We should use them as our tool.

Afew months ago a Pakistani member in here posted a striking fact. You can take out an Indian from India but never cant India from an Indian.
I realized that when I saw the enthusiasm of Indian Diaspora in US and Australia.We should use them as our tool.
Its a common statement in India mate. The Pakistani member only reiterated what he heard Indians say.

Back
Top Bottom