What's new

Pakistan still ahead of India

Actually, China "eliminated" poverty by moving the poverty line lower, notice that the Chinese count their poverty line by PPP instead of GNI medium. Long story short, the reported poverty line for China as per Chinese government is at $2.6 a day. While world bank put the number to be $5.5 a day using GNI per capita instead of PPP. Nobody in the world uses PPP per capita to measure poverty, because $1 earn is not $1 in PPP term......
Living in your Indian delusions, Chinese poverty line alleviation also includes guaranteed foods, clothing, housing, medical care, education and other essentials like clean water supply besides the $2.6 a day income. By the end of 2020, the per capita net income of China's registered poor people reached 10,740 yuan, far exceeding the international extreme poverty standards. The housing Chinese poor line people live you Indian slum dogs can only dream of, no kidding. Why don't you slum nation try to get rid of poverty for just $2.6 a day then ?

Last edited:
Actually, China "eliminated" poverty by moving the poverty line lower, notice that the Chinese count their poverty line by PPP instead of GNI medium. Long story short, the reported poverty line for China as per Chinese government is at $2.6 a day. While world bank put the number to be $5.5 a day using GNI per capita instead of PPP. Nobody in the world uses PPP per capita to measure poverty, because $1 earn is not $1 in PPP term......

No they did not, The figures are per UN, their economy is over $17T+ and growing, and their population is 1.4B and stable, you can do the math... I personally know people who visited India and China and have a very very different story to tell. China has indeed built world-class infrastructure, with far less visible poverty.

Pakistan is still ahead of India in nukes

Even during these challenging times our Military did an outstanding job and did not compromise our security by keeping the Pakistan's nukes ahead of India's.

Pakistan Zindabad, Azadi Paendabad!

View attachment 953875

This STOPPED being important a LONG time ago - how about bettering India in Education, Research papers, Per Capital GDP ? etc .. you know - invest in the people and provide them with that they need.

Last edited:
Anything beyond a minimum nuclear deterrence is a waste of money. Have the 5000+ nukes helped Russia in any way ? And Germany and Japan are doing just fine without them.
If you see, even china did not waste money . they had less than 10% of their main adversary

India does not have MIRV Missiles So you need smaller number of nuke warheads.

Pakistan has MIRV missiles. So we need more number of nuke warheads.

The growing number of Pakistani nukes is the proof that our military is independent and strong.
You are such a fool, India launches ~100 satellites in to space with single rocket, which is far far more complex than MIRV missiles. You have to understand science a bit, religion is not everything in life !

Indians need more tests as they keep failing and then finally they give up and fake it as a success.
Yes, because, we really test , and missiles and rockets do fail tests they . Just like you saw moon mission of Russia failed ( If you really understood what a moon mision is ) If you fake, everything will be a sucess

Last edited:
The growing number of Pakistani nukes is the proof that our military is independent and strong.
Lol nukes is not the way that proofs we are strong. Our military is involved so many unprofessional things in the country like interfering in local politics/ building housing society like DHA etc etc

Living in your Indian delusions, Chinese poverty line alleviation also includes guaranteed foods, clothing, housing, medical care, education and other essentials like clean water supply besides the $2.6 a day income. By the end of 2020, the per capita net income of China's registered poor people reached 10,740 yuan, far exceeding the international extreme poverty standards. The housing Chinese poor line people live you Indian slum dogs can only dream of, no kidding. Why don't you slum nation try to get rid of poverty for just $2.6 a day then ?

boss, you are delusional. In india also, Food, medical care and is guaranteed for all 1.4 billion people. and Rs 300 per day minimum wage ($4 USD) for anyone who is willing to work. I cant get any worker to my farm unless i pay more than what Govt of India pays . now, i pay Rs 500 ( $6 USD)

Even during these challenging times our Military did an outstanding job and did not compromise our security by keeping the Pakistan's nukes ahead of India's.

View attachment 953875

For you chhittar will be sufficient .

understand the fundamental, Pak nukes are for survival and that doesnt make it stonger, India has traditional warfare superiority, strong economic and man power support..our numbers are enough too destroy both our enemies should the need arise..
And considering India's access to nuke fuel, its no big deal to produce more weapons but i guess we know we dont need to unless we have enemy like US or the entire NATO which is not the case..

boss, you are delusional. In india also, Food, medical care and is guaranteed for all 1.4 billion people. and Rs 300 per day minimum wage ($4 USD) for anyone who is willing to work. I cant get any worker to my farm unless i pay more than what Govt of India pays . now, i pay Rs 500 ( $6 USD)
You mean with hundred of millions living in slums, you don't call them in poverty.

Can mods put this Indian troll out of his misery
By all means he is pakka pakistani , with few loose screws though . Like zaid hamid .

Are you an idiot? Usually Muslims in Middle East see Pakistanis is a more favourable light. You know nothing.
To show their love and favour they regularly insult and stop entry of pakistanis by stopping visa. :sarcastic:

View attachment 953875
Biggest load of trash.. numbers are used to deflect attention from India to Pak..
Fact is if india can produce hundreds of missiles it can certainly produce hundreds of nukes. Realistic number of Indian nukes is 250-400. And they have fissile material stock to be able to produce a couple of hundred more..
Pak is small fry for India now..

As for compromising security you live in a fool’s paradise if you think the nuc program has not been compromised by Bajwa, and co..

I read somewhere a bunch of new Ph.D.s developed a working nuclear bomb with the knowledge they had about it. It was a US experiment to see if given proper materials, someone, or a group develop nukes.

The point is, that nuclear bombs stopped being a technological achievement decades ago. From the previous posts, I feel like this Abdul Rehman guy is purposefully trying to embarrass his countrymen. There is no reason to make such claims when most of the posters here can see technologically, economically, and overall influence vice India is way ahead. That is just the reality of it all.

India does not have MIRV Missiles So you need smaller number of nuke warheads.

India does not need it... first, try to understand the purpose of MIRV.... but I am sure, you will not.

Yes, we need it If the missile's range exceeds 8000 kilometers, we do not need it; if the range is between 1000 and 5000 kilometers... MIRV is not rocket science to develop it. example if ISRO can Launches 104 Satellites in a Single Flight..... do you think that, we can't? but we don't need it for 2000-3000 KM range missiles

only means, wasting money... People are dying by paying high electric bills... A smart country and its people know the minimum security requirements.

India has two fronts (china and Pakistan) but approximately 150 nukes are enough and Pakistan only has one - India...

India has zero nuke warheads because Indian Nuke tests failed.

All these Indian Nuke warhead numbers are fake like your fake moon mission.

Pokhran II not fully successful: Scientist​

Sachin Parashar / TNN / Aug 27, 2009, 00:38 IST

Biggest load of trash.. numbers are used to deflect attention from India to Pak..
Fact is if india can produce hundreds of missiles it can certainly produce hundreds of nukes. Realistic number of Indian nukes is 250-400. And they have fissile material stock to be able to produce a couple of hundred more..
Pak is small fry for India now..

As for compromising security you live in a fool’s paradise if you think the nuc program has not been compromised by Bajwa, and co..
India has zero nuke warheads because Indian Nuke tests failed.

All these Indian Nuke warhead numbers are fake like fake Indian moon mission.

Pokhran II not fully successful: Scientist​

Sachin Parashar / TNN / Aug 27, 2009, 00:38 IST

Back
Top Bottom