What's new

Why 'NO' Muslim Regiment in Indian Army

No dear - The circumstantial evidence, that Jahil Sharif got employed by his masters in Arab soon after his retirement to fight against their personal enemies, suggest a quid pro quo. Not to forget the Sharif linkage.
those who have been enslaved by everyone in the history think the Free people are also slaves
He is the Chief of Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition and IMAFT hasn't attack anyone yet

those who have been enslaved by everyone in the history think the Free people are also slaves
He is the Chief of Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition and IMAFT hasn't attack anyone yet

We might have been slave but we still hold our identity. Unlike you, we didn't bend to surrender our faith, our culture and morality.

Jahil Sharif, like his ancestors, not just bend over too much for anyone liking but continue with the boot licking of Arabs.

We dont boot lick to the invaders, we didn't changed, we resisted against all odds. You were completely opposite.

The masters who came here were not maulanas to preach, but armed forces. ;)

Appreciate that man, that create an environment to discuss and not to debate.

Just one point - Sikhs, Haryanwi, Rajpoots are more sought not just of their caste but they are in general better built. I do not see why would an Haryanwi want to present himself as a sikh unless he want an extra leverage of some quota system. The news you have posted educated me of presence of some quota for sikh and that goes to internal belief that cultural homogeneity in regiment create better bonding and thus act as force multiplier.

Personally, though it may have roots in colonial era, I would love to demolish this quota system and give 100% weight to merit.

I suspect, this sikh quota might have something related to counter sikh insurgency in 80s.

I always appreciate an honest and engaging discussion. So thank you for replying with candour.

If it's just a quota thing than I can understand encouraging their recruitment. But correct me if I'm wrong but Sikhs have always had a disproportionate representation in the Indian army. Surely a quote system would make more sense on other communities like scheduled castes, for example, who are not very well represented and who would be well endowed with a stable and good earning job in the military.

As for the the idea that certain people are better built for military service, then I think we are veering off a dangerous line there by harking back to the days of colonial era with their martial race theory. If you look at the origins of the East Indian Company, you would find that it was initially made up of those communities that were disregarded by the British in their recruitment processes.

Sticking to colonial recruitment processes is archaic, any individual can be molded in to a good soldier. But I don't think we are still close to solving the mystery of why certain people tried to join the Sikh regiment by pretending to be Sikhs if it is, as you say, open to all.

We might have been slave but we still hold our identity. Unlike you, we didn't bend to surrender our faith, our culture and morality.

Jahil Sharif, like his ancestors, not just bend over too much for anyone liking but continue with the boot licking of Arabs.

We dont boot lick to the invaders, we didn't changed, we resisted against all odds. You were completely opposite.

The masters who came here were not maulanas to preach, but armed forces
what a stupid argument we resisted lmao yes you are still stuck with that cult there was a time when people used to think the earth was flat but later they were proven wrong so they adopted they new Idea but some dumb still think the earth is flat you survived because you were let to live otherwise 800 years were more than enough to kill each and every one of you,Hindus didn't have any strength back then so all they did was sycophancy and gifting their daughters to muslims rulers so they won't humiliate them in battle

I always appreciate an honest and engaging discussion. So thank you for replying with candour.

Welecome.

If it's just a quota thing than I can understand encouraging their recruitment. But correct me if I'm wrong but Sikhs have always had a disproportionate representation in the Indian army.

That's not because of army bias which is causing candidate of low merit getting selected, but more enthusiam shown by sikhs toward army which is resulting in their presence in disproportionate number.

FYI - South Indians comparatively shows lesser intent for a career in army not because they are weak or less patriot, but availability of more options in term of occupation. South India is technological hub of India.

Compare it to northern regions of Punjab, Haryana, UP and Bihar. Youth see army as an opportunity for employment. Coupled with the lifestyle i.e. less focus on education, more on food, they find army recruitment easiest of all.

There is more to it which I will cover in later part of my post.

Surely a quote system would make more sense on other communities like scheduled castes, for example, who are not very well represented and who would be well endowed with a stable and good earning job in the military.

Inherently, anything which can compromise the quality and resist IA to recruit best of the best, is No No. The sikh quota works as there is no dearth of army like talent in sikh community, even absence of quota might not see any negative fall of sikh number in army. You will see less sikh in IAF and IN.

As for the the idea that certain people are better built for military service, then I think we are veering off a dangerous line there by harking back to the days of colonial era with their martial race theory.

Lets call a spade a spade. I may be called racist or whatever, I strongly believe intrinsic nature of few community plus DNA make them a better warrior in general than others. Not everyone is suited for everything, thus caste came into picture. However, the fallacy was, rather considering all work equal, people start considering fighting war better then menial work, thus came concept of high and low caste, which is unfair.

Sikhs as a community are better warrior than most of others and their inclusion in higher number don't impact the quality, thus quota doesn't work in regressive way.

However if the quota is not allowing a better capable man to get into army, it must be abolished.

Sticking to colonial recruitment processes is archaic, any individual can be molded in to a good soldier. But I don't think we are still close to solving the mystery of why certain people tried to join the Sikh regiment by pretending to be Sikhs if it is, as you say, open to all.

Ever talk to a punjabi jatt? Or a haryanwi jat?

You can train a body easily, you can not train the mind that easy. These people are made to fight from the birth. The attitude, I would say, is fit for army. The same might not be fit for IAF or IN, and thus you see lesser of them in those service lines.

what a stupid argument we resisted lmao yes you are still stuck with that cult there was a time when people used to think the earth was flat but later they were proven wrong so they adopted they new Idea but some dumb still think the earth is flat you survived because you were let to live otherwise 800 years were more than enough to kill each and every one of you,Hindus didn't have any strength back then so all they did was sycophancy and gifting their daughters to muslims rulers so they won't humiliate them in battle

and then son of those gifted and snatched away daughters talk shit on PDF claiming mughal heritage and call others slave and boast about their DNAs. :lol:

We both survived because we both compromised. Degree varies.

The masters who came here were not maulanas to preach, but armed forces. ;)

Your identity was stupid, full of ignorance, jahilat, idol worshipping animal Gods and paganism not worthy of human faith

A forefathers accepted a far far superior ideology and faith in one god and dumped idolatry in the dust bin

Its like you think we should worship weird elephant gods and flying monkeys just because our ancestors were dumb and jahil enough to to so

Thank the Lord the day our ancestors saw the light

1000 years of occupation ends your idea of martial people's

Your identity was stupid, full of ignorance, jahilat, idol worshipping animal Gods and paganism not worthy of human faith

A forefathers accepted a far far superior ideology and faith in one god and dumped idolatry in the dust bin

Its like you think we should worship weird elephant gods and flying monkeys just because our ancestors were dumb and jahil enough to to so

Thank the Lord the day our ancestors saw the light

1000 years of occupation ends your idea of martial people's

Good for you, you are enlightened and you talk like one. :rofl:

Good for you, you are enlightened and you talk like one. :rofl:

Why to you want us to worship monkeys and idols, what about these horrendous jahil beliefs makes you think we should adhere to them just because our ancestors were dumb enough to do it?

Why to you want us to worship monkeys and idols, what about these horrendous jahil beliefs makes you think we should adhere to them just because our ancestors were dumb enough to do it?

1- Monkeys, whats wrong with them? They don't explode themselves neither they kill other monkeys if they call themselves non monkeys.

2- Idols - Only an uneducated fool like you believe that hindus worship idols. Idols are symbolic only, for better concentration. Now look at the direction of Saudi Arabia and do namaz.

And yes, stick to a 1400 year old book, by word. :lol:

1- Monkeys, whats wrong with them? They don't explode themselves neither they kill other monkeys if they call themselves non monkeys.

2- Idols - Only an uneducated fool like you believe that hindus worship idols. Idols are symbolic only, for better concentration. Now look at the direction of Saudi Arabia and do namaz.

And yes, stick to a 1400 year old book, by word. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with monkeys, we just don't want to worship them , flying or otherwise

We are content to have faith in one God as opposed to your paganism

are there muslims allowed in indian army to start with let alone a whole regiment?

for Indians all Muslims are Pakistanis and some are Chinese now a days:lol:

Keep living in fools' paradise

There is nothing wrong with monkeys, we just don't want to worship them , flying or otherwise

We are content to have faith in one God as opposed to your paganism

There is only one God - yours and mine.

Do not undermine any creature created by that God. Its us human who believe we are the best species the God created, it might be a myth.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom