What's new

Why 'NO' Muslim Regiment in Indian Army

Because they are not eligible. One served as Commander of Mechanised infantry (Lt general (rtd) P M Hariz) other as Commander of Horse cavalry. While Rawat had experience commanding in UN missions in Congo, Gurkha regiment, and counterinsurgency (RR rifles)

Because they are not eligible. One served as Commander of Mechanised infantry (Lt general (rtd) P M Hariz) other as Commander of Horse cavalry. While Rawat had experience commanding in UN missions in Congo, Gurkha regiment.
what a stupid argument if they are cowards sissies incompetent and eligible to command troops why were they promoted to LT General rank? and since when UN missions became so important that on their basis one selects COAS? you argument is flawed kid

what a stupid argument if they are cowards sissies incompetent and eligible to command troops why were they promoted to LT General rank? and since when UN missions became so important that on their basis one selects COAS? you argument is flawed kid
Oh! You were making a brilliant argument! That one should be promoted based on their age and time serving.

Since 2015 UN missions are important. I said, he was promoted based on his combat experience.

What a moronic suggestion.. Why would any serving army in the world have regiments based on religious groups ?
Ummah warrior suggestions.

Ummah warrior suggestions.

Well i hope they'd first form armies atleast to fight against the massacres happening in the Middle East and Western Asia before asking the question from non theocracies

Oh! You were making a brilliant argument! That one should be promoted based on their age and time serving.

Since 2015 UN missions are important. I said, he was promoted based on his combat experience.
this once again a flawed argument you cant make a havaldar COAS since he has more experience than General and what experience Gen Pippin has?

Well i hope they'd first form armies atleast to fight against the massacres happening in the Middle East and Western Asia before asking the question from non theocracies
Haven't you heard of Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition? A video was released recently advertizing it.

this once again a flawed argument you cant make a havaldar COAS since he has more experience than General and what experience Gen Pippin has?
That's why Lieutenant Generals who have experience in commanding counterterrorism corps, Gurkhas are selected. Havildar will only serve for short-term compared to officers. (Spell correction) Bipin Rawat was a three-star general. He was only overtaken other two Three-star generals based on their age. I don't say any problem in that.

then why have sikh regiment?
Maybe because of the region?
Usually,in a secular state,there is no such thing based on religion or race but then again,India also has Sharia law in some region.
I guess it has to do with the colonial past.

The OP questioning, debating and making suggestions is from Gangadesh than Ummah inclined.
Why not start a topic on Buddhist, Jain, Christian regiment? There is no religion based regiment. I came across another thread a few months back about why missiles from India are given Hindu names. :lol:

That's why Lieutenant Generals who have experience in commanding counterterrorism corps, Gurkhas are selected. Havildar will only serve for short-term compared to officers. (Spell correction) Bipin Rawat was a three-star general. He was only overtaken other two Three-star generals based on their age. I don't say any problem in that.
do you even know what does supersede means boy?
gen Pippin was junior other two were Senior yet he was made COAS by Modi becuase of Gen's extrimist tendencies

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom