What's new

Why neighbours dislike or suspect India

Don't use twitter, we can use your or my profile instead though.

Why? You feel your watertight 'logic' can't stand in a more neutral platform than your rigged playing field. Thanks but no thanks. I don't play such games.

I forgot to mention Brahmin shahis of Afghanistan, Brahmin dynasty of Sindh and Brahmins empires who ruled Thailand, Vietnam,Cambodia and Indonesia.

Oh you forgot that British Royalty came from a Brahmin womb and Columbus who later on discovered America was also a Brahmin. Yeah.. we get that.

I have been Nepal many many times and they hate indian because and I have witnessed this. Indians are loud mouths, have very poor manners, treat Nepalis like dirt and to quote Nepalis taxi drivers ......the first thing the men ask is where can I find girls

Don't use twitter, we can use your or my profile instead though.

Well, if that's not how it happened genius, tell me, how did it happen?
You know :)

I have been Nepal many many times and they hate indian because and I have witnessed this. Indians are loud mouths, have very poor manners, treat Nepalis like dirt and to quote Nepalis taxi drivers ......the first thing the men ask is where can I find girls

I did the same :p

Rootcause to the problem highlighted in the above article is The Hindu Mindset.

This Hindu Nation has almost always lived under someone else's rule. They have lived in servitude and have always been dominated by other races. You leave this race free and it will spread nothing but Fitna on land and therefore it is absolutely necessary to bring the hindu nation, back once again into Muslim Rule.

yep but don't forget someone will repay the favour as you have a mother sister daughter etc

i am a teenager and single child. are you speaking from your family history ? did Nepalis deflower your daughters mothers and sisters ? i know that nepalis used to live in punjab as British pawns, so i am not surprised.

Indian & lankan relations soured after lankan help for pakistan in 1971.
There is one simple question lankans should ask before going full hog, how does India benefit from interfering in a inconsequential country like lanka ?

Thats just a lame excuse Indian nationalists give for their role in transnational terrorism, Why wouldn't Sri Lanka help another friendly sovereign nation fighting an internal conflict ? Pakistan was indulged in a civil war with another part of it's territory, It was India as usual that intervened as an aggressor arming the separatists of then East Pakistan(Bangladesh)

Again as expected the India stronk brigade here keeps overestimating themselves, Remember over 1300 Indian soldiers and a PM payed with the lives of your overestimation of Indian capabilities/influence

If Lanka is so inconsequential, Delhi should not get anal bleeding and cry hoarse every time either China or Western powers engage with Lanka at strategic level

i am a teenager and single child

No wonder you lack of understanding of real politik or global powerplay.. The real world out there is not Bollywood kid.. Come back when you finish college to indulge in serious issues such as those

Thats just a lame excuse Indian nationalists give for their role in transnational terrorism, Why wouldn't Sri Lanka help another friendly sovereign nation fighting an internal conflict ? Pakistan was indulged in a civil war with another part of it's territory, It was India as usual that intervened as an aggressor arming the separatists of then East Pakistan(Bangladesh)

Again as expected the India stronk brigade here keeps overestimating themselves, Remember over 1300 Indian soldiers and a PM payed with the lives of your overestimation of Indian capabilities/influence

If Lanka is so inconsequential, Delhi should not get anal bleeding and cry hoarse every time either China or Western powers engage with Lanka at strategic level

No wonder you lack of understanding of real politik or global powerplay.. The real world out there is not Bollywood kid.. Come back when you finish college to indulge in serious issues such as those
I am 19, leading BJP in my Ward. Why are u following me ? Maybe it's too harsh to you but your land, people and Nation is irrelevant to majority of North Indians. We have no historical ties with your island.

Only thing we know about lanka is ravan and Maliga.

i am a teenager and single child. are you speaking from your family history ? did Nepalis deflower your daughters mothers and sisters ? i know that nepalis used to live in punjab as British pawns, so i am not surprised.

yes a child you are....idiot if you read what I wrote you will realise it was to say don't behave like that as you have women in your family......you boated you behaved badly in Nepal...but now I know you are a typical hindu that doesn't realise that he has a mother and rape or using women as prostitutes is bad. you people are sick....I could say something really nasty about you being an only child but I wont....I will let your rant go tis time.

In a war between India & pakistan, sri lanka provided direct support to pakistan that makes lanka an enemy as well. It is very well documented that pakistan let loose repression in East pakistan. Now if lanka thinks it is an internal affair of pakistan then why the heck did they recognize Bangladesh? cheap hypocrisy?

"Role of Sri Lanka

Pakistani high commissioner in Colombo, Seema Ilahi Baloch said in her speech addressed to Lanka-Pakistan business council in Colombo in June, 2011 that Pakistan can never forget the help which Sri Lanka offered to Pakistan during the 1971 war between India and Pakistan.

“We in Pakistan cannot forget the logistical and political support Sri Lanka extended to us in 1971 when it opened its refueling facilities for us,” she said."

As I said lanka has no business helping anyone but should simply mind their own business. If lanka thinks they are smart then they will have to pay the price.

I will give you an analogy, would you & your family like to have a prostitute for neighbor. Its not that prostitute is strong its only the dirty aversion to it. Like lanka has concerns about LTTE elements operating from TN , so does India about china in lanka. Its not LTTE can overrun lanka or china can invade from lanka but being a neighbor we dont expect garbage next to our house.

When the elephants fight, it is the grass that is going to get crushed.

I only see dislike from two neighbors, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Both are religious bigots. Pakistan is a lost case, Bengalis still have some hope.

That is the point I am making...why are you going round and round...the point is India is an elephant in the room of its neighbours' internal politics. India has the capability to intervene and influence the outcome on many issues in its neighborhood.
For example your influence in China?

People who border pakistan and have cultural similarly with your people such as Dogras, Punjabis-haryanvis, Rajasthanis and Gujaratis don't like to associate with pakistani people while those who live 1000s km away from our border band backwards to you and say things like 'we are one', 'we are one country' etc etc.

You've clearly never left India. The real world is very different from the inside of your bubble.

Retarded? Your country lives and breaths India. Your newspapers are filled with Indian news, your people give millions of rupees to watch our movies, our songs are popular in your country since 1920s, gazwa e hind, running to bollywood for some change etc etc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ok buddy, please remind me where do Pakistani newspapers regularly create articles on Indias internal affairs? Why do Indians obsess over Pakistani actors and actresses? When did India exist pre 1947?

This is called Retarded obsession that your people have for my country.

Yes because Nawaz is running around the country blaming every inconvenience on Pakistan, because Pakistani media broadcasts India 24/7, and because Pakistan is in a failing campaign to "isolate" India.

The fact that you are even on this Pakistani forum shows how obsessed you are, look at any comments section of a Pakistani paper, Pakistani Youtube videos, Pakistani social media accounts. All full of Indians, I wonder why it isn't the other way around?

Man arrested in Dhaka with 10 firearms
  • Arifur Rahman Rabbi
  • Published at 10:33 AM June 01, 2017
  • Last updated at 01:18 PM June 01, 2017
arrested-690x450.jpg

The illegal arms trader used to sell weapons to terrorists and goons in Dhaka
Police have arrested an illegal arms trader with nine pistols and ammunition from Dhaka’s Darus Salam area.

The Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime (CTTC) unit identified the arms trader as Alauddin, 46.

“We arrested him around 4am Thursday,” DMP Deputy Commissioner (media) Masudur Rahman told the Dhaka Tribune.

“Alauddin used to smuggle weapons from India and sold them to terrorists and goons in Dhaka,” CTTC Deputy Commissioner Abdur Rakib said.

“We got information that Alauddin had entered Bangladesh through Benapole border with illegal firearms brought from Mumbai,” he said.

“We arrested him as soon as he got down from the bus in Dhaka,” Rakib added.

Nine pistols, a shooter gun, magazines and bullets were found in a bag he was carrying. A case has been filed against him with Darus Salam police.

The CTTC official said they would seek the court’s permission to interrogate Alauddin in custody, saying, “We believe he has important information.”

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/crime/2017/06/01/man-arrested-10-firearms-dhaka/

Indian explosives in Bangladeshi militants’ hands
  • Nuruzzaman Labu
  • Published at 06:15 PM May 31, 2017
  • Last updated at 09:40 PM May 31, 2017
MahmudOpu-explosives-militants-690x450.jpg

Counter-terrorism officials claim that most explosives used by militants are brought from India, but some are also illegally obtained from within Bangladesh Mahmud Hossain Opu/Dhaka Tribune
Between October 2015 and March this year, members of New JMB had used the same materials for making explosives. But things appear to have changed after March 7
Security forces have intensified anti-terror operations after last year’s attack at the Holey Artisan Bakery in Gulshan – the worst terrorist incident in Bangladesh’s history. But one thing that has since become a common feature of anti-militancy operations is the recovery of explosives, usually in huge quantities, from militant hideouts.

The latest raid on a militant hideout in Savar, on the outskirts of Dhaka, found explosives, bombs and suicide vests. Such recurrent recoveries have raised some serious questions: How and from where do the militants get explosives while evading law enforcement agencies?

Counter-terrorism officials claimed that most of the explosives – bombs, grenades, detonators and explosive gel – are brought from India. A New JMB group, led by Mizanur alias Boro Mizan, was in charge of smuggling the munitions through Chapainawabganj’s Shibganj border.

Mizan was arrested from Banani recently. Four of his associates were arrested on November 3 with grenades, 787 detonators and a firearm.

Counter-terrorism unit’s Additional Deputy Commissioner (ADC) Sanwar Hossain said they had sealed off several routes along the border as well as sources used by militants to obtain explosives. He said they were currently trying to locate such sources inside the country.

Several Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime (CTTC) unit officials said New JMB’s Sohel Mahfuz alias Hatkata Mahfuz was currently leading the group tasked with collecting explosives.

The old JMB member has extensive knowledge about Indian explosive smuggling routes, the CTTC officials said. He used to smuggle explosives into Bangladesh from India through Mizan.

Mahfuz is currently in hiding and has created a new smuggling route in Jessore after the one in Chapainawabganj was sealed off.

Militants also use a number of tactics to gather explosives from inside the country, CTTC officials said. They sometimes purchase explosives under the pretence of using them in laboratories.

Furthermore, unscrupulous businessmen and laboratory staff sometimes supply explosives for money. Four people, including three chemical shop owners and a lab assistant of Dhaka University’s Department of Soil, Water and Environment, were arrested on June 15, 2015 for the offence.

CTTC ADC Sanwar said they had held several rounds of talks with the Department of Explosives and licensed chemicals traders to prevent militants from getting their hands on such deadly payloads.

“A new system is being introduced where retail sellers will collect and store detailed information about buyers and scrutinise them. This will make it easier for monitoring and help prevent purchase of chemicals under false identities,” he said.

Sanwar also said that CTTC had information that some people were importing chemicals without permission. Militants collect explosive material by using the names of factories where such chemicals are regularly used.

“Militants at Savar’s Genda obtained materials for making explosives by using the name of a cosmetics factory. Militant leader Mufti Hannan, too, used to collect such material in the name of a soap factory,” the CTTC officer added.

An unpleasant upgrade
Between October 2015 and March this year, members of New JMB had used the same materials for making explosives. But things appear to have changed after March 7. Some recently recovered explosives included materials for enhancing the destructive force of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).

A member of police’s bomb disposal unit said they recovered several suicide vests, each equipped with six handmade grenades, during their December 24 raid on a militant hideout at Ashkona. One of the militants had blown herself up.

But new types of vests were recovered from Chittagong’s Sitakunda, Sylhet’s Atia Mahal, Moulvibazar’s Nasirnagar and Borohat, as well as at Jhenaidah and Chapainawabganj in March, the official said. “These vests had materials with higher destructive capacity.”

Who makes the explosives?
Not all active members of New JMB can make bombs and grenades, according to CTTC officials. Only some top level leaders – including Hatkata Mahfuz and Hadisur Rahman Sagar – are believed to possess the necessary expertise.

During the recent anti-militancy raid at Moulvibazar, there were rumours of a youthful bomb making expert who had returned from Afghanistan. But there was no concrete information to support the claim.

A CTTC officer said they recovered a number of masks from militant hideouts. “Some senior leaders, who were trained bomb makers, never showed their faces to the young members and wore these masks during meetings,” the officer added.

Back
Top Bottom