What's new

Why neighbours dislike or suspect India

We don't care if our neighbors like us or hate us.

why ?

Because India is 7th largest country with 4th largest military and 6th largest GDP and growing.

And we are 2nd largest population,we have our own media, our own religion, our own culture and our own language family.

We are living in a bubble, India is our land our continent and our Earth.

Why do you think that we give shit about others ?

and this kind of arrogance has lead to the demise of great empires and countries....

and this kind of arrogance has lead to the demise of great empires and countries....
its not arrogance, its Reality. even you know that. there are videos on youtube where Indians dont even know name of our neighbors. in one video majority of people guessed that Capital city of Pakistan is Afghanistan !

honestly speaking, we are happy that we are living like this.

its not arrogance, its Reality. even you know that. there are videos on youtube where Indians dont even know name of our neighbors. in one video majority of people guessed that Capital city of Pakistan is Afghanistan !

I don't mind you guys being happy. But how happiness is related with not knowing about your neighbours?

That is because of illiteracy and nothing much else.. Again don't overestimate yourselves

I keep asking this simple question repeatedly from the India stronk brigade in PDF, Who comes up with these broken records of Indiaphobia or what ever it's called or being jealous of India for whatever godforsaken reason you'll assume, And every time it has either being ignored or just diverting the subject

So if i may ask you the same.. Can you list atleast a single reason for me being a person of Lankan origin to be either jealous or hateful of India ??

Just one would suffice.. Tah

Can you list atleast a single reason for me being a person of Lankan origin to be either jealous or hateful of India
Hate is not based on logic. Looking for reasons for bigotry is a futile exercise. Your hatred is rooted in where hatred is rooted the world over. One's upbringing. :) Their social-economic setup and environment.

That is because of illiteracy and nothing much else.. Again don't overestimate yourselves

I keep asking this simple question repeatedly from the India stronk brigade in PDF, Who comes up with these broken records of Indiaphobia or what ever it's called or being jealous of India for whatever godforsaken reason you'll assume, And every time it has either being ignored or just diverting the subject

So if i may ask you the same.. Can you list atleast a single reason for me being a person of Lankan origin to be either jealous or hateful of India ??

Just one would suffice.. Tah
Most of those are from delhi and mumbai. Capitals of India.

Do the Meth.

Hate is not based on logic. Looking for reasons for bigotry is a futile exercise. Your hatred is rooted in where hatred is rooted the world over. One's upbringing. :) Their social-economic setup and environment.

Yeah figures the reason for your rabid hate for Muslims.. Upbringing.. :tup: .. Trying to argue with hypocrites is futile especially deluded ones

Most of those are from delhi and mumbai. Capitals of India.

Irrelevant

Do the Meth.

Never done Meth, Tried coke though.. :azn:

Btw still waiting for an answer

Yes. See? You get my point. :)

Not Muslims actually. The ideology. People are just ... people. :tup:
Exactly I hope one day those muslims of MENA and C. ASEAN Roots will defend Dharma as kshatriyas (like agni rajputs)

good to see some sensible indian atleast thinking something is wrong with Indian govt and establishment as no indian neighbors like india or indians.
He's a mega douche.

That's illiteracy and ignorance.

You are a fukin retard, if you can't even name your own states or your neighbours... you have zero knowledge of current affairs or any world view.

As I said before, majority of those were from Delhi and MUMBAI.

Even literate people dont care about non indian affairs.
Pakistanis are much more aware of what's "happening in the world".

That's nothing to be proud of rather, shameful.

Even the local tea seller probably knows more about the world than the average Indian.

Why are you bragging? Thats not arrogance, its ignorance combined with poor education.

Actually, it completely makes sense why you people have such a retarded obsession over Pakistan now.

Well from the time of it's creation in 47'.. Indian hegemonic ambitions have created havoc in each and every sovereign nation surrounding it.. So there is deep mistrust among them with Delhi, And would likely to be there for the foreseeable future, Although bilateral relationship will evolve depending on the goodwill of respective governments that come to power in each country
Indian & lankan relations soured after lankan help for pakistan in 1971.
There is one simple question lankans should ask before going full hog, how does India benefit from interfering in a inconsequential country like lanka ?

I dont want to get into Sri lankas internal politics , as usual it has more dirt like any other country. If Sri lanka stayed neutral it would not have this problem , but they have/had the itch to poke at India and they got the returns for it. Stay neutral & be safe is the mantra for small countries.

Back
Top Bottom