What's new

Why Nasr is a demotivating agent.

So my question is Will Pakistan Nuke Lahore and Sialkot just to kill 100000 Indian Troops and destroy 1000+ tanks
Now you won't be launching a surprise attack with 100k troops and 1000+ tanks on Lahore or Sialkot. There won't be much surprise in it if you do that. And in case you do capture Lahore, well then why would we be launching a tactical nuke anyway, you know what I mean.

We are more worried about a surprise attack in sourthern Punjab and Sindh for PUNISHING us for our evils, mostly desert area and that's where the Nasr will come to play. And to those Pakistanis who don't know this, we will be nuking the Indian forces on our own soil.

You do know that Nasr will only be used on Pakistani soil
They won't be used if Indian Troops have not made any significant gains against Pakistan

So my question is Will Pakistan Nuke Lahore and Sialkot just to kill 100000 Indian Troops and destroy 1000+ tanks
That is we said but it can all change.....don't trust too much....Indian soil is not not more sacred to us than ours.

First of all, Pakistan Army will never tolerate any assembly near the borders. Indian movement for a Cold Start will be observed and troops will be placed before Indian assembly just like 2002 and 2008.

Nasr can be used in deserts of Sindh/Rajashtan and plains of Indian/Pakistani Punjab. In case of an Indian Advance in Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot & other congested areas, Pakistani infantry divisions and armored brigades will be there in ample amount to stop the advance. Nasr is not the first option which will be used in the start of a Cold Start.

We have gunship helicopters, anti-tank missiles, anti-tank mines, artillery and own armor for halting the advance of 200-250 tanks in one sector. The biggest shortcoming of CSD on ground is that it is designed against the limitations of terrain. No gateway in Central or Upper Punjab allows more than 200 tanks to advance in such way. Pakistani forces know how to use the terrain against enemy and our well placed anti-tank options can halt multiple brigade level armor & division level infantry advance.

After halting CSD, 6th Armor and 1st Armor will launch counter attacks in the sectors of our own choice. Pakistan have two big offensive punches in the form of these two armored divisions which can penetrate into India at any time and our response time is much less as compared to that of Indian Army.

You do not have that cream made in pakistan. You have to use the indian medicine name to troll and you guys think that your 60 km range NASR will be a nightmare for India.
Yes we think that, anything else u want other then Burnol.

If Pakistan see significant Indian gains in it's territory it will use nukes on reenforcements and additional supplying troops on Indian territory which will result in blockade of Indian troops in Pakistani territory and they will be forced to surrender.

How some idiots thought that Pakistan will use nukes on Lahore and Sialkot is beyond my thinking.

These idiots also fail to realise that almost every village in pakistan has a small guerilla army. We pakistanis are armed to the teeth and won't hesitate in using our assets to teach these bhartis a lesson.

All talk no action from indians, when sh1t hits the fan so to speak remember you're contending with an army of 190million+.

There will be millions of nasr's should you enter pakistan, the missile nasr will not even have to be used. Its really just there to make you sh1t your pants, and guess what? Its working. Lol

My Bad, You need Burnol and Paracetamol."Both"
Did you find out your nuclear policy boy,if not dont make fool out of your self infront of others

These idiots also fail to realise that almost every village in pakistan has a small guerilla army. We pakistanis are armed to the teeth and won't hesitate in using our assets to teach these bhartis a lesson.

All talk no action from indians, when sh1t hits the fan so to speak remember you're contending with an army of 190million+.

There will be millions of nasr's should you enter pakistan, the missile nasr will not even have to be used. Its really just there to make you sh1t your pants, and guess what? Its working. Lol
Being patriot is fine but being a parrot is not,your policy makers dsnt trust your millons of nasr's it seems thats why TWN.

Ok guys,we are all talking a bit too much about Nasr lately.
IMO,Nasr is doing it's job very well as a minimum credicble dett. thingy but if I think of Nasr from the perspective of the Indian soldiers and officers who may be demanded to lauch on an offensive on Pakistan in the future,the Nasr phenomenon is a scary and demotivating one.

A good attempt to get some attention. Your post certainly got mine. But your contentions of Nasr being 'scary' and 'demotivating' are your perceptions.

An average officer/soldier of the advancing Indian military is facing the hardship of a battlefield.He is fighting the enemy (read Pakistan) will all his valour and fortitude.All his energies are being consumed already.
As he has been indoctrinated ever since his childhood,he believes that Pakistanis are crazy,evil and mentally challenged,so anything can be expected of them.

Who says we think PA is crazy, evil and mentally challenged? On the contrary, we believe PA to be a very professional and competent organization which is formidable in the battlefield and is adept at executing the assigned tasks. That is why we work our collective behinds off trying to be good in our own procedures and drills.

Given all that in his mind,how will he be able to overcome the psycological pressure and fear of being nuked,bring burned to a painful death ! Because when he's fighting on the border,he knows that the devil,the Nasr is coming anytime,any second.It's coming !....
It's another thing to fight a war with bullets and tanks,you have hope.Hope for survival,hope of victory.Hope of all the good things which might come after the victory.
But what can you say about the motivation levels and psycological condition of entire divs,fighting the war with the fear of being nuked to death any second.
I say the Nasr has already won.The Nasr has given victory to life on both sides of the border.None wants to face it,none wants to use it.
And that's why our nukes strangest of all,they guarentee peace instead of war.They guarentee life instead of death.

Do you even understand the nuances of nuclear war my friend? Of how the nuclear battlefield in south asia will be? Or how the mechanics of the war will unfold? Before you embarrass yourself and make this into a troll thread which it seems to be becoming (and since you have recently joined., just a heads up) let me just tell you one thing - the chances of an all out war between the two nations is zilch, the chances of usage of nuclear weapons in tactical scenario is zilch (the retaliation is something you may not be able to control or predict), the effect of a nominal bomb at height 490 meters (to create the maximum destruction) will not result in more than 500-600 casualties (all inclusive ie killed maimed etc; Nasr does not carry the nominal bomb) for a division size attacking force (and that is hardly something which will affect troops which are trained and expect to fight in a dirty war). Yeah, the only point I agree with you, there shall be peace .. thanx to CBRN weapons n south asia.

Back
Top Bottom