What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear posters, would you like this thread to continue. I see fighting, but it's still tame.

My point was on saving lives...instead of taking it. Besides, I don't make the laws on bullocks.

My line is what it was, is and will be - I will try to protect cows as much as I can...and to an extent all other animals that have no voice. The ban resonates with my thinking...to a large extent. If that makes me a Laden or a Hitler, so be it. :)

Smart guy! :D What was purely a religious issue handled with a political agenda, has now become an issue of "Saving lives" and "Protecting all animals" with ample sugarcoating, mixed with a big dose of emotional dramatics claiming 'victim-hood' and 'sacrifice' in the last line! Really clever. :cray::agree: :tup:

Join politics, you have it in you. :yes4:

Heritage ??:lol:
What do you know about heritage ?If any one in here that is try to insult our heritage that would be you.

You lost the moral ground once you attempted to mock our Yogis and saints. Shrill shriek do not substitute for reason or facts.

Because I am a good hindu that can see anything with the rational eyes.And I am secular ,Secular enough to worship

Nice of you to give yourself a "certificate", personally I think its pathetic. But to each his own.

Lord Ayyapa Who gave a place for friend Vavar ,a muslim that was defeated by Lord ,in a mosque in the Sabrimala .
So go and learn about the secularism and pseudo secularism.

Lord Ayappan in this context has two facets, the historic one related to the Kingdom of Pandalam and a mythical one.

In the mythical one, he is born to Shiva and Mohini (Mohini is the form of a seductress assumed by Vishnu) and departs to Earth to destroy the Mahishaura. He is found near the river Pampa by the Pandalam king Rajashekara Pandya with a bell around his neck and hence called Manikantan. The king adopts him.

In the historical sense, the story is rather simple - AYYAPPAN known as AYYAN who belonged to the Vellalar Kulam, was the army chief of the Pandalam royal family. He lived with his uncle Perisseri Pillai of Erumeli, Kottayam dist, Kerala. This was about ten generations ago. The Royal family of a Pandya king had migrated from Tamilnadu about 800 years back. The King reconstructed the destroyed Sastha temple at Sabarimala with the help of Ayyan a local lad, Vavar, a Muslim youth from Kanjirappally, Kadutha, a Nair youth from Muzhukeer (Chenganoor, Alapuzha dist). Ayyan was instrumental in the defeat of Udayanan, who attacked Sabarimala and tried to demolish the ancient Sastha temple in the thick forest. During this clash, Ayyappan got killed. His uncle, Perissery Pillai, constructed the ‘Kochampalam’ - an old Sastha temple - at Erumeli, opposite the Vavar Mosque, constructed by Muslims in memory of Vavar. In the age old "Elavarsevampattu" it was clearly mentioned that Ayyan belonged to "Vellalar kulam, Near Erumeli, Kottayam (There still exists a vellala house called Puthenveedu in Erumely). In the same compound there is a 300 year old, thatched, depleted, mud house, the house of Perissery Pillai, Ayyappan's uncle and the Vellal Chieftain of Erumeli.

The legend of Vavan has more variation, but I will skip that for now. But it is known that he was a great friend of Ayyan.

Not very "secular" of you to say he defeated 'vavan'. Funny of you to give lessons in secularism. :lol: ..... why not say Vavan defeated Ayyan ?

Look around you .We have a lot conservative Hindus including me in here .But does anyone support you ?
Means majority of Hindus dont like your version of Hinduism.

1. I get all the support I need from within myself.
2. I also get the support from other hindus here who agree with me.
3. In any case versions of Hinduims is not depended on the number of people who support in a Pakistani defence site full of "secular" Indians keen to suck up to anyone or anything will will allow their existence.
4. Versions of Hinduism depend on the understanding of the scripture and practising it. Now how many know it much less practice it ?

Hindus dont need a preaching rabid priests like rabid mullah to enlighten us about Hinduism.
Yes I am a conservative Hindu.But I dont need to explain you about my beliefs.Perhaps you may have understand that .

No you don't. You need "courage" that will free you from ignorance and intelligence that will guide you to enlightenment. Sadly most people in pdf lack both. So not much enlightened is to be gained here.

No, you only have the need to question mine so you can feel good about yourself. :lol: ..... maybe you should understand that.

File an FIR against Aghoris.
And Aghoris aren't imposing their faith on you, you shouldn't also impose your faith on others.

What happened to LOGIC ? :lol:

If you want to allow mulims to eat cow flesh, you must make it legal for Aghoris to eat human flesh.

One go to jail for homicide or for killing only endangered species, cattle are neither human, nor endangered species.

No, cattle is PROTECTED species and you go to jail for killing that.

So? Slaughtering common animals for food is both law of nature and law of man.

What is this common animal ? :cheesy: ....slaughtering human for food is also law of nature. Again cherry picking.

Chickens, ducks, goats, lambs, are also domesticated animals, and domesticated or not, a living being is a living being. You can't be choosy.

You you can and every Hindu should be choosy. His choices decide his karma. Hinduism is ALL about the right choices. :lol:

Who am I to deny you your faith? You have all the freedom to not slaughter cows, bulls, bullocks, and eat beef. But if you force all others to follow your faith, then it is against others freedom.

You are free to equate yourself to a bovine, I am not.

You are nobody. I also have freedom to attack and punish and kill anyone who slaughter Bovines. Freedom is a two way street. Again you canno't cherry pick based on your prejudice. o

I have every right to be on this forum as you. And expect me to continue exposing you Seiko a.k.a Iggy. How many more dual id's do you have ? :devil:

Lolz dude, its the same id, just changed my name thats all..

Dear posters, would you like this thread to continue. I see fighting, but it's still tame.

Just check for violations...

And Multiple Ids and banned IDs coming back is one of the greater violations..

Reactions: waz
Amazing that you crawling back to this forum again even after banned many times.. I am sure that many true history will be out soon..

Amazing that you talk about your rights in a forum and wanted to deny the rights of people in this country because of their religion..

Amazing that you talk about your rights in a forum and wanted to deny the rights of people in this country because of their religion..

Rights of the Majority over the rights of the minority. That is how democracy works.

Alternate is to have a Christian dictatorship like what the british had or what the muslims had before that.

Check the IPs for violations...

Rights of the Majority over the rights of the minority. That is how democracy works.

Alternate is to have a Christian dictatorship like what the british had or what the muslims had before that.

Utkarsh,

You are portraying it wrong here... Its not Majority Vs Minority...

It's saving a species of Desi Cow which is in Danger. High court has openly said "stopping beef production from pet Cow is not religious issue, Its ecological issue"....

More over why 52 Muslim country have banned Pork? why don't they give christians right to eat pork???

You have a wierd defenition for democracy..

Check the IPs for violations...

He thinks himself as a warrior fighting an online war butchering enemies on his way to eternal online glory.. Please dont shatter his myth..

You lost the moral ground once you attempted to mock our Yogis and saints. Shrill shriek do not substitute for reason or facts.

Nice of you to give yourself a "certificate", personally I think its pathetic. But to each his own.

Lord Ayappan in this context has two facets, the historic one related to the Kingdom of Pandalam and a mythical one.

In the mythical one, he is born to Shiva and Mohini (Mohini is the form of a seductress assumed by Vishnu) and departs to Earth to destroy the Mahishaura. He is found near the river Pampa by the Pandalam king Rajashekara Pandya with a bell around his neck and hence called Manikantan. The king adopts him.

In the historical sense, the story is rather simple - AYYAPPAN known as AYYAN who belonged to the Vellalar Kulam, was the army chief of the Pandalam royal family. He lived with his uncle Perisseri Pillai of Erumeli, Kottayam dist, Kerala. This was about ten generations ago. The Royal family of a Pandya king had migrated from Tamilnadu about 800 years back. The King reconstructed the destroyed Sastha temple at Sabarimala with the help of Ayyan a local lad, Vavar, a Muslim youth from Kanjirappally, Kadutha, a Nair youth from Muzhukeer (Chenganoor, Alapuzha dist). Ayyan was instrumental in the defeat of Udayanan, who attacked Sabarimala and tried to demolish the ancient Sastha temple in the thick forest. During this clash, Ayyappan got killed. His uncle, Perissery Pillai, constructed the ‘Kochampalam’ - an old Sastha temple - at Erumeli, opposite the Vavar Mosque, constructed by Muslims in memory of Vavar. In the age old "Elavarsevampattu" it was clearly mentioned that Ayyan belonged to "Vellalar kulam, Near Erumeli, Kottayam (There still exists a vellala house called Puthenveedu in Erumely). In the same compound there is a 300 year old, thatched, depleted, mud house, the house of Perissery Pillai, Ayyappan's uncle and the Vellal Chieftain of Erumeli.

The legend of Vavan has more variation, but I will skip that for now. But it is known that he was a great friend of Ayyan.

Not very "secular" of you to say he defeated 'vavan'. Funny of you to give lessons in secularism. :lol: ..... why not say Vavan defeated Ayyan ?

1. I get all the support I need from within myself.
2. I also get the support from other hindus here who agree with me.
3. In any case versions of Hinduims is not depended on the number of people who support in a Pakistani defence site full of "secular" Indians keen to suck up to anyone or anything will will allow their existence.
4. Versions of Hinduism depend on the understanding of the scripture and practising it. Now how many know it much less practice it ?

No you don't. You need "courage" that will free you from ignorance and intelligence that will guide you to enlightenment. Sadly most people in pdf lack both. So not much enlightened is to be gained here.

No, you only have the need to question mine so you can feel good about yourself. :lol: ..... maybe you should understand that.

What happened to LOGIC ? :lol:

If you want to allow mulims to eat cow flesh, you must make it legal for Aghoris to eat human flesh.

No, cattle is PROTECTED species and you go to jail for killing that.

What is this common animal ? :cheesy: ....slaughtering human for food is also law of nature. Again cherry picking.

You you can and every Hindu should be choosy. His choices decide his karma. Hinduism is ALL about the right choices. :lol:

You are nobody. I also have freedom to attack and punish and kill anyone who slaughter Bovines. Freedom is a two way street. Again you canno't cherry pick based on your prejudice. o

Now you again insult the same.heritage .
You automatically confirmed that I was mocking those saints.Yes I will mock the guys who are addicted to drugs and Opium.If you want to see real pure saints you should visit Himalaya .Saints having 6 ft tall and completely bald head ,shaved face with penetrating eyes can see inthere.They can control theirmind .That is the real saints not some ganja smokers.
And Vibhuti is not only for sadhus but also common man.Because of its pevuliarities

Dont rewrite history that is pulling out from your rear.There are several stories of Ayyapan .But none of it ,including your have proofs.And Vavar is a deity in Sabarimala .After thousands of years we dont have any.problem withthat.

Cut the crap Mr .Courage .My a$$
Hinduism dont need stupuids like you.They know how to defend their religion.

Who are you Mr ? Hinduism is not your ancestral property.Trust me .You aee just a moron wiyh zero things in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom