What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a life retard .Muhammed was born in 6th century. And I didnt say any specific time.Only the early centuries of AD.
And the temple renovated around AD 10 .

How much more do you want me to humiliate you ? Seriously ?

First you say Ayyappan and vavan temple was built in the first few centuries, which means 1,2nd or 3rd century. Now you jump to 10 AD ? which is 1st Century :lol:

Now you will say 10th century. Is there anything you stick too ?

The warrior Ayya is a historical character and even his birth date is known. Its 14th January 1095. Which is why 14 Jan is the day when the Makara valakku is supposed to be seen.

The Pandalam kingdom itself was started some time in 904 AD and the temple of Dharma Sastha was an ancient temple in Sabarimala and was a famous temple in the kingdom. It however laid on the route between karal and Tamil nadu which was used by merchants. The Marya cheiftain Udayanan used to plunder the merchants and pilgrims on this route.

Ayyappan built an army with the help of Kayamkulam Raja and a supposedly Pirate chief called vavan (hence the offering of pepper in his shrine) and Kadutha, a Nair general of Pandala Raja and defeated Udayanan. Kadutha was also an expert in mountain warfare. Another hero of the story were two other padaNairs called Villan and Mallan who were expert archers.

Before the battle the warriors kept a vratham for 56 days and prayed at the temple of Kiratha sastha (shiva). While proceeding to sabrimala temple, since it is/was forbidden to carry weapons into the temple, the warriors kept their weapon at the foot of a banyan tree which is today known as Saramkutti.

The ancient Sastha temple at shabarimala was restored after Udayanan was defeated by this army.

You can read more details in Elavarsevampattu, the ancient historical document of kerala.

What an idiot.Sastha temple was already in there even before your so called Ayyan theory .Temple is not shifted from there.And even the theory you mentioned in there have no proof.And descendants of the Vavar and Royal family find out the new place only after 3 centuries .
And we dont have any problem with the proximity od mosque in ther and now it is the world largest pilgrimage centre where pilgrims from entire South India will visit.They dont have any problem with anything .
You are a world clqss idiot that is biting on the same theory.You cant take thattheory seriously without any proof .If that was the case then a lot of stuid theories will get credibility .Like on was that the a king from the SI solved the Mahabharata war etc.The basic fact is Hindus who visit the that temples will also seeks blessing from Vavar Swany.Now tell me they are less Hindu than you .?
This is also AD .AD 2015.But can you tell this is an early century .Biying on a single word like biting on somebody's butt reveal your true nature.

zmYou dont have any proof to show us the credibility of your theory.
Actually I also dont know the real legends behind this pilgrimage .That is why I dont post some stupid i theory in here .

Take it from here a$$$ hole.Hinduism .is not a kindergarten thing to play with stupidity.Majority ,I mean majotity of Hindus dont like ypur stupidity .Hinduism is a way of life .It is not some organized religion.

How much more do you want me to humiliate you ? Seriously ?

First you say Ayyappan and vavan temple was built in the first few centuries, which means 1,2nd or 3rd century. Now you jump to 10 AD ? which is 1st Century :lol:

Now you will say 10th century. Is there anything you stick too ?

The warrior Ayya is a historical character and even his birth date is known. Its 14th January 1095. Which is why 14 Jan is the day when the Makara valakku is supposed to be seen.

The Pandalam kingdom itself was started some time in 904 AD and the temple of Dharma Sastha was an ancient temple in Sabarimala and was a famous temple in the kingdom. It however laid on the route between karal and Tamil nadu which was used by merchants. The Marya cheiftain Udayanan used to plunder the merchants and pilgrims on this route.

Ayyappan built an army with the help of Kayamkulam Raja and a supposedly Pirate chief called vavan (hence the offering of pepper in his shrine) and Kadutha, a Nair general of Pandala Raja and defeated Udayanan. Kadutha was also an expert in mountain warfare. Another hero of the story were two other padaNairs called Villan and Mallan who were expert archers.

Before the battle the warriors kept a vratham for 56 days and prayed at the temple of Kiratha sastha (shiva). While proceeding to sabrimala temple, since it is/was forbidden to carry weapons into the temple, the warriors kept their weapon at the foot of a banyan tree which is today known as Saramkutti.

The ancient Sastha temple at shabarimala was restored after Udayanan was defeated by this army.

You can read more details in Elavarsevampattu, the ancient historical document of kerala.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Web master .Please close this thread.

Reactions: waz
What an idiot.Sastha temple was already in there even before your so called Ayyan theory .Temple is not shifted from there.And even the theory you mentioned in there have no proof.And descendants of the Vavar and Royal family find out the new place only after 3 centuries .
And we dont have any problem with the proximity od mosque in ther and now it is the world largest pilgrimage centre where pilgrims from entire South India will visit.They dont have any problem with anything .
You are a world clqss idiot that is biting on the same theory.You cant take thattheory seriously without any proof .If that was the case then a lot of stuid theories will get credibility .Like on was that the a king from the SI solved the Mahabharata war etc.The basic fact is Hindus who visit the that temples will also seeks blessing from Vavar Swany.Now tell me they are less Hindu than you .?
This is also AD .AD 2015.But can you tell this is an early century .Biying on a single word like biting on somebody's butt reveal your true nature.

zmYou dont have any proof to show us the credibility of your theory.
Actually I also dont know the real legends behind this pilgrimage .That is why I dont post some stupid i theory in here .

Take it from here a$$$ hole.Hinduism .is not a kindergarten thing to play with stupidity.Majority ,I mean majotity of Hindus dont like ypur stupidity .Hinduism is a way of life .It is not some organized religion.

LOL. Now let me summarise your post.

1. You admit to be ignorant , so your conclusion is I must be too :cheesy:
2. You shift the goalpost and now admit that the temple existed BEFORE Ayyapan AFTER I told you, and now you are pretending to tell me that :woot:
3. You bring in a STAWMAN about the temple shifting and then claim victory :cheesy:
4. You bring in ANOTHER strawman about hindus going to vavar and claim moral victory :P
5. You pull a random date from your @ss and say that reveals my "true nature" :lol:
6. You making a closing by a cheap theatrics and diatribe of kinder-garden (kindergarten ?), stupidity and organized religion :angel:

I think You Win :P ............. :enjoy:

Retardness again showed up.You dont have any proof to back up your theory .So you will resort on the same points .I can understand the desperation .
Now go and find another thread to shit .:lol:
LOL. Now let me summarise your post.

1. You admit to be ignorant , so your conclusion is I must be too :cheesy:
2. You shift the goalpost and now admit that the temple existed BEFORE Ayyapan AFTER I told you, and now you are pretending to tell me that :woot:
3. You bring in a STAWMAN about the temple shifting and then claim victory :cheesy:
4. You bring in ANOTHER strawman about hindus going to vavar and claim moral victory :P
5. You pull a random date from your @ss and say that reveals my "true nature" :lol:
6. You making a closing by a cheap theatrics and diatribe of kinder-garden (kindergarten ?), stupidity and organized religion :angel:

I think You Win :P ............. :enjoy:

Retardness again showed up.You dont have any proof to back up your theory .So you will resort on the same points .I can understand the desperation .
Now go and find another thread to shit .:lol:

Let me Repeat myself, :cheesy:

LOL at your feeble and flimsy understanding of history and religion. I have provided authentic source to my claim, you provide rabid opinions. There is no deity to vavar (babar?), son of Pattumma (Fatima) and Ali kutty :lol: .... just a carved stone slab.

And that is just 300 years old, not thousands of year old :P
No deity to vavar???..Who said that??...Vavar was a Muslim..Idol worshiping is prohibited in Islam...So that carved stone slab denotes/symbolizes the deity of vavar...
300 years??..link please...

No deity to vavar???..Who said that??...Vavar was a Muslim..Idol worshiping is prohibited in Islam...So that carved stone slab denotes/symbolizes the deity of vavar...
300 years??..link please...

Do you even know what a Diety is ? It is a statute of god made as per the Agama Shilpa shastra and then the pranaprathista pooja is done to consecrate the deity by prana, japa, yoga, tantra and mantra.

Vavar symbol is just a simple slab of stone with some crude markings on it.

ram_rahim.jpg

Its not a deity by any sense of the world, nor is any pooja done for it. In fact the crazies have covered it up in some ugly cloth so that no one will ever see it :cheesy:

The age of the stone statue is estimated from the age of the mud house of Perissery Pillai, Ayyappan's uncle and the Vellal Chieftain of Erumeli, which is estimated to be around 300 years old. Its called Puthenveedu in Erumely.

Moreover Abdul Rahama Musaliar, the priest of the Vavar shrine at shabarimal claims to be the 13th descendent of Vavar. That puts vavar's age around 300 years back. Which means Ayyapa is also 300 years old :coffee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom