What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww iggy boy, tried to troll using a fake christian supremacist history and landed with eggs on his face. :P

images

Yup, should strip that milk man name and give it to Thribhuvandas..I mean apart from Hindus who can do anything good for this country??

By this logic Tharparkar Islamkot Chachro and more particularly Sindh should ban cow slaughter because there are Hindus there too. Then Canada US, Britain. Freedom is being curtailed. Especially for minorities in Maharashtra because of this law.
That's how nation states runs .... Indians can't complain what happens inside Pakistan or in Europe .... But in India where Muslims are 14% should not hurt the felling of majority including the Sikhs...

LOL you did ? :cheesy:

Then why were you lying that AMUL was started by Kurian a Mallu christain ? :devil:
yes,but it was later DEVELOPED,EXPANDED and made a SUCCESSFUL VENTURE by that Mallu Christian....
yes,obviously as an 'always barking' Sanghi,you can't see all these,especially he/she is a Muslim or a Christian...

That's how nation states runs .... Indians can't complain what happens inside Pakistan or in Europe .... But in India where Muslims are 14% should not hurt the felling of majority including the Sikhs...
How are the Sikhs a majority. They make less than 2% of the national population.

Should Sikhs "hurt the feeling" of the majority?

Yup, should strip that milk man name and give it to Thribhuvandas..I mean apart from Hindus who can do anything good for this country??

Awww .... cho chweet. Iggy is now trolling for sympathy. :lol:

How are the Sikhs a majority. They make less than 2% of the national population.

Should Sikhs "hurt the feeling" of the majority?
Read it carefully...i said INCLUDING the Sikhs ...cow is to sikhs but not in the way to hindus

yes,but it was later DEVELOPED,EXPANDED and made a SUCCESSFUL VENTURE by that Mallu Christian....
yes,obviously as an 'always barking' Sanghi,you can't see all these,especially he/she is a Muslim or a Christian...

It was Developed, Expanded by that mallu christian and thousands of Gujarati Hindus and hundreds of other Indians and millions of COWS. It was always SUCCESSFUL so no credit there to anyone except Sardar Patel who came up with that Idea.

LOL at the christian BUTTHURT when you supremacist candy is taken away :lol:

AA7J1H.jpg

It was Developed, Expanded by that mallu christian and thousands of Gujarati Hindus and hundreds of other Indians and millions of COWS. It was always SUCCESSFUL so no credit there to anyone except Sardar Patel who came up with that Idea.

LOL at the christian BUTTHURT when you supremacist candy is taken away :lol:

AA7J1H.jpg
yes of course,It was a collective venture... Credit goes to all those thousands of Hindu farmers,most respectable 'MOTHER COWS' ,founder Sardar Patel...But for every venture a strong LEADER/LEADERSHIP is a must...
But you seems denying that just because that LEADER was supposed to be a Christian...Not surprising from a Sanghi BUTTHURTS like you...

Awww .... cho chweet. Iggy is now trolling for sympathy. :lol:

Yup, I am desperate for sympathy from a forum..

Dude shut up.we are witnessing history here...Well re written history..

After effects of Beef ban in Maharashtra....

Translation of what the man in the video is saying in Marathi....

"What we will do with these animals now. Tell us what to do. Bajarang dal is seizing all bulls and cows. What to do now, should we do suicide? .tell us what to do, if you are buying from us, then buy it. What will an old man do now and should he commit suicide now?
Why to scare the farmers? Everyone is on strike as police is arresting, due to this reason no one is buying from us. Should I tell this old man to kill him?

Note: This is not my translation, Any Marathi on this forum can correct it i there is anything wrong in it...

Ye lo another demand for ban.....

11043075_10152872498979580_2188518059445028141_n.jpg

Why so much BUTTHURT when true history is being recited ? :azn:

Amazing that you crawling back to this forum again even after banned many times.. I am sure that many true history will be out soon..

Amazing that you crawling back to this forum again even after banned many times.. I am sure that many true history will be out soon..

I have every right to be on this forum as you. And expect me to continue exposing you Seiko a.k.a Iggy. How many more dual id's do you have ? :devil:

You have no idea .Our Lord Manvan will.jump from tree to tree like monkey until he force mods to cut down all those trees :D

Dude .Ignore him.Now I agree with you .We have our own fair share religious madmens in here .

I have every right to be on this forum as you. And expect me to continue exposing you Seiko a.k.a Iggy. How many more dual id's do you have ? :devil:

What is your fetish with these 'Buti' ,'mukhti'?
Total retardness :wacko:

What is your fetish with these 'Buti' ,'mukhti'?
Total retardness :wacko:

Mukhti means freedom. You have a problem with Freedom ? Now that is retarded. :coffee:

Buti means means Earth or from the earth. You have a problem with Planet earth ? :coffee:

What exactly IS your problem ?

:lol::lol: Nice moniker. You seem to need a lot of repeat doses.....:D

Old warriors never die, they just .....................

complete this for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom