What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utkarsh,

You are portraying it wrong here... Its not Majority Vs Minority...

It's saving a species of Desi Cow which is in Danger. High court has openly said "stopping beef production from pet Cow is not religious issue, Its ecological issue"....

More over why 52 Muslim country have banned Pork? why don't they give christians right to eat pork???

I just gave the practical definition of democracy.

I left the wordings vague to give these "seculars" a long rope so that they can hang themselves. ;)

The ban can be rationalised in many ways, and all those ways have been tried on this thread. Has anyone brought it ?

But the bigots need ONLY ONE reason to defy the ban. And that is to insult the Hindus. To show disrespect and put Hindus down in the pecking order.

There are more serious issues to discuss in Kerala than peoples menu................ 69 pages discussed and whats the out come?

time to close the thread....

____________________Dead EnD_______________ This thread is going no where. Beef is banned and will remained banned.

Now you again insult the same.heritage .
You automatically confirmed that I was mocking those saints.Yes I will mock the guys who are addicted to drugs and Opium.If you want to see real pure saints you should visit Himalaya .Saints having 6 ft tall and completely bald head ,shaved face with penetrating eyes can see inthere.They can control theirmind .That is the real saints not some ganja smokers.
And Vibhuti is not only for sadhus but also common man.Because of its pevuliarities.

..... do the "pure saints" also pull out a turkey sandwitch from their @ss ? :cheesy:

BTW the Yogi's don't smoke opium, they smoke Marijuana. You who do not even understand basics, have the audacity to talk about what is "real" and "not real".

Dont rewrite history that is pulling out from your rear.There are several stories of Ayyapan .But none of it ,including your have proofs.And Vavar is a deity in Sabarimala .After thousands of years we dont have any.problem withthat..

LOL at your feeble and flimsy understanding of history and religion. I have provided authentic source to my claim, you provide rabid opinions. There is no deity to vavar (babar?), son of Pattumma (Fatima) and Ali kutty :lol: .... just a carved stone slab.

And that is just 300 years old, not thousands of year old :P

Cut the crap Mr .Courage .My a$$
Hinduism dont need stupuids like you.They know how to defend their religion.

Who are you Mr ? Hinduism is not your ancestral property.Trust me .You aee just a moron wiyh zero things in the head.

You who mock your own heritage now talk about defending Hinduism :cheesy: ............... how ? by celebrating eating beef ? :lol: ............ you want me to "trust you", better earn that trust. It is not cheaply given like your "secularism".

Last edited:
It is the ancestral land of all Indians irrespective of their religion, caste, creed or race. :)

It is the ancestral home of the Hindus. All Indians are ancestral Hindus.

However, logic ends when you say it is our faith. Nobody is forcing you to go against your faith and eat beef, but when you say that all others have to follow the rules of your faith, then it is not secularism anymore, it is radicalism, it is fascism, it is fundamentalism, you may like it or not, but the mullahs also give similar logic and show similar attitude. And this attitude is the root cause of all the problems in the world.

Is it unsecular, radical, fascist, fundamentalist to ban the slaughter of tigers? How about lions? How about the black buck? What about elephants? Big animals, lots of meat to go around? Why not peacocks? Heard from some that the meat is pretty delish.

As Hindus, we have little cuase to protect these animals. Yet we do, for a variety of reasons. And you are branding us fascists for also wanting to protect the one animal we hold sacred? Of course we will protect it. This is not a personal right thing. Your personal right to eat something ends when it infringes on my sensibilities and sentiments. And I will ask through my elected leaders to legislate accordingly. As we have. This ban has come out via due process - legislative, executive, and judicial. Why are you complaining? Do you see anything illegal here?

With your stand, you lose all moral rights to condemn any such fundamentalism anywhere in the world. Surprisingly, right wing Hindus are most critical about the Islamic fundamentalism. Ask yourself, did you ever criticized them for breaking ancient sculptures, or for going after their minorities, etc.? Because you should not.

Please define how I am "going after my minorities"? Am I starving them? Am I killing them? Am I shooting, burning or blowing them up? They have broken our ancient sculptures. On our land. We have not touched theirs. Yet.

Btw, even with your religious justification, you are being unjustified to include bulls & bullocks in the banned list.

The bull has always been revered since Harappan times. The bull has always had an important place in ancient aryan mythology. The bull is also the father if the cow is the mother. We cannot have mothers if you keep eating our fathers. And those bulls we castrate, were not born that way. If we make them that way, and then use the same as an excuse to eat them, that is simply not ethical. We make them that way to control them, to make them tamer, to make them bigger. To selectively breed in many cases, as only those bulls with desirable traits are put to duties of covering the cows.

The buffalo was always the vehicle of Yama and the Asuras/Rakshasas. So there is nothing serious we have there. Milch or not.

Dogs and cats are not raised in large numbers like cattle, their numbers are far far less than cattle. Dogs & cats are small animals, they consume negligible resources compared to cattle, mostly human leftovers, unlike cattle. Dogs are killed by govt. in cities, and dogs kill cats, and they both get killed since birth on streets. Cattle are large animals with far better survival rate, it will be a problem. In fact, it is already a problem.

Dogs and cats breed indiscriminately. Cattle do not. A dog litter comprises of 5-6 pups. A cow gives birth to a single calf more often than not (average litter size 1.13 to 1.34).

The gestation period of a dog is only around 60 days. The gestation period of a cow is 285 days.

The average life expectancy of a dog is 12-14 years. The average life expectancy of a cow is around 15 years.

Dogs are rarely killed anmore thanks to Blue Crossm SPCA and PETA guys. They are neutered and let out again.

That's the same thing we do with bulls to bullocks.

As I said there are always ways. But the primary thing remains. There can be no place for the slaughter of cows on a Hindu land. Period. Everything else (my debating with you, rebutting you point for point, for example) is purely academic and secondary.

Sure, human beings are very adjustable, that's how they survived for so long, if not anything else, then they can beg and survive. But, why should they face such hardship and uncertainty for the sake of your faith, that too in a country which is not theocratic, at least not yet?

They do not need to beg to survive. They can study and work. Being a butcher is not the only profession in the world. Widen your horizons, your perspectives, and see that there are different ways to make a living. With free education provided by the government. And a meal as well at mid day. But for that you need to go to school first. Not scratch you balls with your friends all day .....

In short, everybody else must adjust, sacrifice and suffer for the sake of your faith. Would you do the same for others, say Jains? Oh, it's a Hindu (majority) nation, right? Fine, tell me how would you feel, how would you react if every other nation outside the borders of India, probably barring Nepal, force Hindus to live strictly as per their religious rules, and bans Hindu religious practices, and restrict Hindus' food preferences? It will be a tough world if everybody wants to have their way on others.

Bossy, here you lost the plot. Where am I banning anything of someone else's faith?

Is eating cows a art of the Muslim or Christian faith?

Please understand just because something is not taboo or disallowed, does not automatically make it divinely decreed and part of your faith.

Every land has its own rules, and those who choose to live there, as citizens, or visitors, must follow them.

This is our land. These are our rules.

Period.

11032266_942207072477089_612749947014532571_n.png

India a place where,
Minorities decide how the majority should live.
Celibate priests conducting marriage and telling how many children women should produce.
A traditional religion which put no restrictions on gays
Freedom where even actors can comment on medical ethics.
Where talent and meritocracy are recognized to be the only qualification required to run education ministries.
Madrassa teaching sciences
Safety of women is concern even for half pant wearing uncles
Strict laws for Rape and huge public support for rapists

Indeed India is Incredible. :coffee:

Its a pity some Indians are ashamed to be an Indians. :sick:

Last edited:
You shouldn't emulate Amul..It was found by a Christian Varghese Kurian inorder to convert Gujratis to Christianity.. He is also a mallu..So he is probably a sickular too.. Time to regain the lost pride of Hindutva by destroying Amul..

i likes this. :lol:

Smart guy! :D What was purely a religious issue handled with a political agenda, has now become an issue of "Saving lives" and "Protecting all animals" with ample sugarcoating, mixed with a big dose of emotional dramatics claiming 'victim-hood' and 'sacrifice' in the last line! Really clever. :cray::agree: :tup:

Join politics, you have it in you. :yes4:
Yes, I know I can be considered a scoundrel. Fingers crossed.

Hinduism.Who are teach me about Hinduism.?
Why are you living like as a burden to this nation with full of stupidity ?
Ninte tandayayirikkum beef tinnunnathu.I dont eat beef nor in future ..Hwy a$$ hole what was your source of that history ?.I knew some eminent Hindu Historian .They dont have an idea about this BS theory .The temple was renovated during first few centuries of AD.Dont insult our temple and Hinduism with your half baked history
..... do the "pure saints" also pull out a turkey sandwitch from their @ss ? :cheesy:

BTW the Yogi's don't smoke opium, they smoke Marijuana. You who do not even understand basics, have the audacity to talk about what is "real" and "not real".

LOL at your feeble and flimsy understanding of history and religion. I have provided authentic source to my claim, you provide rabid opinions. There is no deity to vavar (babar?), son of Pattumma (Fatima) and Ali kutty :lol: .... just a carved stone slab.

And that is just 300 years old, not thousands of year old :P

You who mock your own heritage now talk about defending Hinduism :cheesy: ............... how ? by celebrating eating beef ? :lol: ............ you want me to "trust you", better earn that trust. It is not cheaply given like your "secularism".

Last edited:
There should be a blanket ban on beef as well as carabeef throughout india.. anyone buying, selling and eating should meet with strictest punishment...if anyone have any problem with that... well you can leave India.. no one is begging you to stay back!!!

Hinduism.Who are teach me about Hinduism.?
Why are you living like as a burden to this nation with full of stupidity ?
Ninte tandayayirikkum beef tinnunnathu.I dont eat beef nor in future ..Hwy a$$ hole what was your source of that history ?.I knew some eminent Hindu Historian .They dont have an idea about this BS theory .The temple was renovated during first few centuries of AD.Dont insult our temple and Hinduism with your half baked history

LOL.......more whining and abusing. It reminds me of eunuchs clapping their hands in frustration.

Is this the face of Men from kerala ? emasculated beings who cover up their ignorance by abusing others ?

Islam itself came to kerala in the 7th century, so how can vavan's be there in the 1st century? :lol:

Stop embarrassing yourself and kerala with your loud outrageous claims. It is one thing to be stupid, it is quite another to be boldly calling attention to your short comings.

Islam was came in 7 th century .But pirates and traders ,especially Arab traders even came before that .Men in Kerala is way better than retard like you.Stupid.The level of twisting the history .Have actually believe these BS in internet ?
What a rationality. Go and do something else that is good for you.
LOL.......more whining and abusing. It reminds me of eunuchs clapping their hands in frustration.

Is this the face of Men from kerala ? emasculated beings who cover up their ignorance by abusing others ?

Islam itself came to kerala in the 7th century, so how can vavan's be there in the 1st century? :lol:

Stop embarrassing yourself and kerala with your loud outrageous claims. It is one thing to be stupid, it is quite another to be boldly calling attention to your short comings.

Islam was came in 7 th century .But pirates and traders ,especially Arab traders even came before that .Men in Kerala is way better than retard like you.Stupid.The level of twisting the history .Have actually believe these BS in internet ?
What a rationality. Go and do something else that is good for you.

Muhammed himself was born in the 7th century you moron, did vavan exist before that ? :lol:

Muhammed himself was born in the 7th century you moron, did vavan exist before that ? :lol:
Get a life retard .Muhammed was born in 6th century. And I didnt say any specific time.Only the early centuries of AD.
And the temple renovated around AD 10 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom