What's new

Why Kerala has no beef with beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should add 'Vibhuti' in your entire body and also in fore head .Hope that will works for you.

Because your version of Hinduism cant be seen in those legends written by great saints .By spitting venom against other Indians in a PDF you are just insulting majority of Hindus in here.You think you have a lot of knowledge about Hinduism.
You are the real 'Arnab Goswami' in here.You have all those behaviour to twist an good subject in to shit.
In here you twisted basics of a good religion like a hell .
Now I have doubt whether you are a Hindu or not.Because from my knowledge a good Hindu dont do the shit like this .

Mukhti means freedom. You have a problem with Freedom ? Now that is retarded. :coffee:

Buti means means Earth or from the earth. You have a problem with Planet earth ? :coffee:

What exactly IS your problem ?

Old warriors never die, they just .....................

complete this for me. :D

@Oscar @waz @Jango please close this thread .67 and still counting.

You should add 'Vibhuti' in your entire body and also in fore head .Hope that will works for you.

Interesting choice of words. I assume this is meant to be an insult ? :coffee: Like this perhaps ?

Sadu_Kathmandu_Pashupatinath_2006_Luca_Galuzzi.jpg

I take it, "good Hindus" wear Gucci and Tommy Hillfinger ? :coffee: ............... How does it feel to be a Hindu who is ashamed of his own heritage ? Let me know when you get enough self confidence to address this.

Because your version of Hinduism cant be seen in those legends written by great saints .By spitting venom against other Indians in a PDF you are just insulting majority of Hindus in here.You think you have a lot of knowledge about Hinduism.

You are free to prove me wrong with YOUR version of Hinduism :lol: Take an effort to know more and defeat me.

Simply whining about it won't help since I do not have sympathy for the lazy, or fools or cowards or Hypocrite's.

You are the real 'Arnab Goswami' in here.You have all those behaviour to twist an good subject in to shit.
In here you twisted basics of a good religion like a hell .

On the contrary I am freeing the religion from the twisted strangle hold of the "secular's". You are welcome to fight me or learn a few things. Pick a side because sitting on the fence is not an option with me.

Now I have doubt whether you are a Hindu or not.Because from my knowledge a good Hindu dont do the shit like this .

You are free to doubt it. That is the beauty of freedom of speech :P ..... something you are eager to deny me.

You are too busy attempting to look like a "good hindu". For a change, why not experience the freedom of being one ?

How many Id's this guy has?

Interesting choice of words. I assume this is meant to be an insult ? :coffee: Like this perhaps ?

Sadu_Kathmandu_Pashupatinath_2006_Luca_Galuzzi.jpg

I take it, "good Hindus" wear Gucci and Tommy Hillfinger ? :coffee: ............... How does it feel to be a Hindu who is ashamed of his own heritage ? Let me know when you get enough self confidence to address this.

You are free to prove me wrong with YOUR version of Hinduism :lol: Take an effort to know more and defeat me.

Simply whining about it won't help since I do not have sympathy for the lazy, or fools or cowards or Hypocrite's.

On the contrary I am freeing the religion from the twisted strangle hold of the "secular's". You are welcome to fight me or learn a few things. Pick a side because sitting on the fence is not an option with me.

You are free to doubt it. That is the beauty of freedom of speech :P ..... something you are eager to deny me.

You are too busy attempting to look like a "good hindu". For a change, why not experience the freedom of being one ?

Heritage ??:lol:

What do you know about heritage ?If any one in here that is try to insult our heritage that would be you.
Because I am a good hindu that can see anything with the rational eyes.And I am secular ,Secular enough to worship Lord Ayyapa Who gave a place for friend Vavar ,a muslim that was defeated by Lord ,in a mosque in the Sabrimala .
So go and learn about the secularism and pseudo secularism.
Look around you .We have a lot conservative Hindus including me in here .But does anyone support you ?
Means majority of Hindus dont like your version of Hinduism.
Hindus dont need a preaching rabid priests like rabid mullah to enlighten us about Hinduism.
Yes I am a conservative Hindu.But I dont need to explain you about my beliefs.Perhaps you may have understand that .

Thanks @Rain Man

Regardless of the fact that this is a secular nation, it is the ancestral land of the Hindus.

The cow is special to us and we cannot see it being slaughtered. All other arguments come afterwards.

It is the ancestral land of all Indians irrespective of their religion, caste, creed or race. :)

However, logic ends when you say it is our faith. Nobody is forcing you to go against your faith and eat beef, but when you say that all others have to follow the rules of your faith, then it is not secularism anymore, it is radicalism, it is fascism, it is fundamentalism, you may like it or not, but the mullahs also give similar logic and show similar attitude. And this attitude is the root cause of all the problems in the world.

With your stand, you lose all moral rights to condemn any such fundamentalism anywhere in the world. Surprisingly, right wing Hindus are most critical about the Islamic fundamentalism. Ask yourself, did you ever criticized them for breaking ancient sculptures, or for going after their minorities, etc.? Because you should not.

Btw, even with your religious justification, you are being unjustified to include bulls & bullocks in the banned list.

We don't eat dogs. Bitches have significantly larger litters than cows do. Cats as well. Do you see us having a dog or a cat problem? There are ways. There will have to be ways.

Dogs and cats are not raised in large numbers like cattle, their numbers are far far less than cattle. Dogs & cats are small animals, they consume negligible resources compared to cattle, mostly human leftovers, unlike cattle. Dogs are killed by govt. in cities, and dogs kill cats, and they both get killed since birth on streets. Cattle are large animals with far better survival rate, it will be a problem. In fact, it is already a problem.

Livelihoods could and will be affected in the short to medium term. Again there are ways. Shift to cutting goats if you want. Or chicken. Or study and become a bankers or a lawyer or a doctor. Just because you come from a long line of butchers does not mean you can and will only be a butcher in your life.

Sure, human beings are very adjustable, that's how they survived for so long, if not anything else, then they can beg and survive. But, why should they face such hardship and uncertainty for the sake of your faith, that too in a country which is not theocratic, at least not yet?

Prics will go up? Sure, in the short to medium term. And then they will find a natural balance. Breed goats. Already boneless chicken is cheaper than beef. This was told to me by a restauranteer who used to serve beef (carabeef and bullocks).

Today there is demand and supply. Once there will be no supply, the demand will not evaporate. It will shift. It will have to. By law.

In short, everybody else must adjust, sacrifice and suffer for the sake of your faith. Would you do the same for others, say Jains? Oh, it's a Hindu (majority) nation, right? Fine, tell me how would you feel, how would you react if every other nation outside the borders of India, probably barring Nepal, force Hindus to live strictly as per their religious rules, and bans Hindu religious practices, and restrict Hindus' food preferences? It will be a tough world if everybody wants to have their way on others.

Irrelevant. Canibalism is illegal. Period. You want to be fair on principles, you do not get to cherry pick. The rules have to be same for all minorities.

If you are willing to be "unfair" then beef ban is tenable because the majority is offended by it.

File an FIR against Aghoris.

And Aghoris aren't imposing their faith on you, you shouldn't also impose your faith on others.

Nonsense. Our drafts does not control our action. Just because there is a law on murder, do murder not happen ?

Human rules are broke all the time. Nature's laws, cosmic laws CANNOT be broken. You cannot deny gravity, or time or life. You have no control over them. You can only manipulate them.

If you cannot enforce it evenly, then your rule is a sham. It is only for the weak and for the poor and for the foolish.

Laws of dharma are not drafted by humans, it is only understood by humans. That is the law that rules the world in all practical sense.

One go to jail for homicide or for killing only endangered species, cattle are neither human, nor endangered species.

It is, but for a conscious being, you are held accountable for your actions. Killing humans are also within the laws of nature. Law of nature is not necessarily the law of man.

So? Slaughtering common animals for food is both law of nature and law of man.

LOL at your understanding of logic. On one hand you say might is right, so logic is not required, and when convenient you cluth at logic.

We do not deny the same status to all living beings. Law of dharma is equally applicable on all and for all living beings. But the gap between our conciousness and their makes a difference. Even plant have life.

But slaughter of domesticated animals under our protection and exploitation is more sinful than the slaughter of wild animals. It is unethical and immoral.

Killing of ALL creatures is unethical when we can avoid it.

For Hindus the morality and ethics are defined in our scriptures. You can debate the scritpures, but you cannot debate faith

Since you do not know any scriptures and are ignorant of the moral and ethical guidelines and frameworks, you are foolishly debating faith. Every-time I ask you to name the scriptures you follow, you run away and come back when you feel that question has died out.

The ban on Bovines is a matter of faith. You deny others that faith and cal yourself a give of Freedom :lol: ..... now that is crappy logic.

Chickens, ducks, goats, lambs, are also domesticated animals, and domesticated or not, a living being is a living being. You can't be choosy.

Who am I to deny you your faith? You have all the freedom to not slaughter cows, bulls, bullocks, and eat beef. But if you force all others to follow your faith, then it is against others freedom.

You are free to equate yourself to a bovine, I am not.

You shouldn't emulate Amul..It was found by a Christian Varghese Kurian inorder to convert Gujratis to Christianity.. He is also a mallu..So he is probably a sickular too.. Time to regain the lost pride of Hindutva by destroying Amul..
Only he didn't. The point I made will be lost on you. :) Amul is an experience worth emulating the world over. You have your fight, while we have ours.

Protection of cows, fair enough, it gives the believers satisfaction and others milk and milk related products. But why bulls and bullocks? Don't make it a point scoring thing.

Btw, as far as I know, Amul processes more buffalo milk than cow milk, do give the buffalos their due credit.
My point was on saving lives...instead of taking it. Besides, I don't make the laws on bullocks.

My line is what it was, is and will be - I will try to protect cows as much as I can...and to an extent all other animals that have no voice. The ban resonates with my thinking...to a large extent. If that makes me a Laden or a Hitler, so be it. :)

The cow is special to us and we cannot see it being slaughtered. All other arguments come afterwards.
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom