Beginning of a new era in J&K for youth

Rana Thakur

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
a.jpg

53 Posts in Army, 20 Thousand Candidates

SRINAGAR:- Thousands of youth thursday thronged the"JAKLI" headquarters at Rangreth in the outskirts of Srinagar city for a physical test.According to Army Sources has to fill 53 posts of soldiers in JAKLI for which physical test of the candidates scheduled for today surprised even the army officials. However, defense spokesman in Srinagar, Lieutenant Col N NJoshi informed that the recruitment drive was for the Territorial Army and not for the JAKLI.“Territorial army is a joint effort of various security agencies,”Joshi said adding “It is a positive sign that Kashmiri youth aredesirous to join army.”The candidates, according to sources have reached even from far off places like Kupwara, Baramulla, Bandipora and Kulgam districts apart from the nearby Srinagar and Budgam.They said some of the candidates are even postgraduates.

Like they say that
Terrorism may provide you 72 hoor in another world.
But it won't get you money to feed your family in this world.

@SrNair @DeathInvader @sancho @utraash @gslv @levina @gau8av
@rockstar08 @Horus @Oscar
@singh sahab
@DESERT FIGHTER @BILAL 07@Imran Khan @Paksanity @SecularNationalist @DIRECT ACTION@Pakistani Exile @Green Arrow
@Winchester @Color_Less_Sky@Donatello

Last edited:
This is pretty much scene every nook n corner of this country .....
Btw according to common Pakistanis butcher army recruiting ppl from butchered victims ....
So called Kashimiriyat died long ago when terrorism deprived the ppl of Kashmir from walking shoulder to shoulder with rest of country ......
I am more than sure of true amalgamation of ppl of jnk with rest India .......

Last edited:
For 53 posts....one has to complete 1 mile in 5. 20 Mins .....apart from Chin ups..long jump etc.

The question is, what about the employment of others that weren't selected. These are the ones who then join extremist forces because let's just face it they pay them too.
This problem can be only resolved if the Government provides employment options to all. If they are interested in defense then not just army but other wings should have their recruitment drives there too.
The youths become agitated and create nuisance in such situations. The problem of unemployment then becomes a problem of mob,violence and opportunist then put a whole different perspective that they are demanding a separate state. Its not too difficult to incite a mob on such perceptions too.
Maybe, this is just a start but we need to put impetus in unemployment problem in the valley.

:tup:
about time industry moves to the state and youth of state find opportunity to work near their homes and not move in search of jobs. Passing on the fruits of economic development in country to the state would negate the philosophy of separatist leaders.

that's why I've been saying even today, especially today, I'll bet on the majority of Kashmiris voting to stay with India should there be any plebiscite.

we might have our share of problems and be a 3rd world nation but we're still the global investment destination and are very nicely poised to be next big thing (hope the bjp deliverers on it's development agenda)

Kashmiris are smart people, they see that too.. they know it's not feasible to ever have a truly independent nation state but India is by far the better choice as opposed to Pakistan.

Article 370.These two words will give you the necessary answer.
The question is, what about the employment of others that weren't selected. These are the ones who then join extremist forces because let's just face it they pay them too.
This problem can be only resolved if the Government provides employment options to all. If they are interested in defense then not just army but other wings should have their recruitment drives there too.
The youths become agitated and create nuisance in such situations. The problem of unemployment then becomes a problem of mob,violence and opportunist then put a whole different perspective that they are demanding a separate state. Its not too difficult to incite a mob on such perceptions too.
Maybe, this is just a start but we need to put impetus in unemployment problem in the valley.

The hardest part is chin-up i guess
Actually No

Its a open recruitment (no relations) drive...where Running matters the most ....all those who can run a mile under 6 min....can easily Do 20 chin-ups.

Actually No

Its a open recruitment (no relations) drive...where Running matters the most ....all those who can run a mile under 6 min....can easily Do 20 chin-ups.
Dude, I can run a mile well under 5 mins, But i can't do more than 2 chin-ups.

Running is easy, Chin-up is tough. :D

let's just face it they pay them too.
they do, still only less than 100 odd take up arms against the state in a year.

the only place you'll see crowds of young men wanting to take up arms for this "freedom struggle" is in Punjab and the tribal areas in Pakistan.

Dude, I can run a mile well under 5 mins, But i can't do more than 2 chin-ups.

Running is easy, Chin-up is tough. :D
Are you sure you run 1 mile under 5 mins....coZ in that case Army (non commissioned) would welcome you with Red Carpet...

Back
Top Bottom